Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ONAego thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Ri8 nw i feel so heavy in heart...da last part was everythng emotion,love,care,rudeness n support everythng. Its feeling lyk one more tym rbo left us! Bennish no doubt u r a awesome brilliant writter. I always read dis ff lyk i watching Rbo. U made me agin all over emotiona. Da last line of last update bring tears in my eyes. I jst cant wounder hw much i love rbo n shanak! Abt Epilogue m speechless hw beautifully n talently u gave dis tale end no word to express...jst want to give u a hug! Wish to see u wid another tale on shanak soon! N I knw very wel perhaps tale or story 'll end someday bt our love 4 shanak n rbo r never ending... Sorry it deserve more dan lyk so i cant press like
-YasharanArshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I just logged in today to read PA !!!!

Awww ... WHY did u have to end it :(
tofeeees thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hello everyone who read and loved Partial Amnesia! :D :D Just stopped by to say Thank you for everything! For your love and support and everything else that came with it, the confidence that I had in myself, the belief that became stronger and the realization that I can never love a fictional couple more than I love Shanak! <3 <3 The team of people who created Shaan and Khanak re geniuses and I can never thank them enough. 

I have read ALL your commetns one by one and again and again and they are so very special and close to my heart <3 I will go througgh this thread whenever I feel sad and I am positive it will cheer me up! You love has been very precious <3 Love you all! 

PS: I saw someone ask me what happened about Geeta :D Well Geeta got married to Sonia's (her friend who had hit on Mitul and Shaan at the cafe) brother and moved to London! So LOL she was not involved in delivering all those babies lol. Also I never said it but I have a confession to make now lol. Geeta's character was a LOT like mine. I made her like how I am in real life; and loads of people used to say that Geeta is so annoying and irritating LMAO it used to make me laugh and sad at the same time (though I know loads of people find me annoying but they love me more than that too)! LOLLL

PS 2: Also I imagined Asha to be a shy, delicate girl a bit like an introvert hence opposite to Khanak but with the same values, same eyes (and Shaan's dimples) Sameer was exactly like his father Mitul, in looks as well as smartness. So for all those who wanted the jodi of Yashu and Gaurav you kinda got it in Asha and Sameer here lol.

Again love you all and LOVE you for supporting me! Muahhh <3

Edited by tofeeees - 12 years ago
OlicityFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
gaurav and yashu! 
where is saira?! 
k.krithika thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Hi Beeni πŸ˜Š

How are u? Hope u are doing good πŸ˜Š

Sorry for been away for a long time I was busy last one month was travelling, work hectic schedules and to top it IF and sites were blocked in my work place so just got a mobile this new year so managing to read through it 

I was trying to catch up everything but messed up finally I am back catching up and posting in IF like before 

I had read all the parts till 39 before and pressed like button u must have noticed was not able to comment earlier Yesterday I read part 40 and today the epilogues now drafting this post from work 

Beeni I love u always..  β€οΈ πŸ€— I can never thank u enough for giving this FF and everything u did for us..

U are our best buddy and great writer I am thankful to God and RBO for giving me wonderful friends πŸ˜Š

Our RBO forum is the best and everyone here are simply awesome people β­οΈ

Thanks a million for everything Beeni πŸ˜ƒ

We all feel the same we all love RBO and everyone and everything  related to RBO like crazy...

It is and always be very special and close to our hearts

We all pray and wish we get a season 2 of RBO or a new show with our same RBO team I am sure one day our prayers will be answered πŸ˜Š

Beeni I must say I loved every bit of this FF very very much πŸ˜ƒ

For me it's RBO continuation we all miss our RBO everyday but after the show went off-air it's through ur writing we were able to watch it again and relive the entire RBO journey.

U are mindblowing if we get season 2 would love to watch ur PA track  
Ur writing is pure bliss πŸ˜

For me only RBO and each and everyone, everything related to it gives me immense joy and happiness  πŸ˜ƒ β€οΈ

I have never been this addicted, crazy or attached to any show or people like RBO Yashran Shanak, our RBO Forum, our Friends, FFs, SS, OS… Everything about RBO is special, sacred, pleasure to me and us all… πŸ˜Š

I think I might be blabbering and getting carried away with my thoughts let me write my comments for the parts before I forget

Beeni I loved every line of all the updates just mentioning a few things here

The part where Shantanu takes Khanak  to place where Sushant is there that part touched ne a lot it was such an emotional and perfectly written part I was longing to say this to u but could not post earlier

U know after reading that part it brought back emotional memories of an old Ekta show Kasauti which had a similar scene when the couple's son Prem died and they buried him and their parents visit his grave that particular scene is still in my mind  it touched me lot in fact I could not accept the death of the child infact the whole team of that show was emotionally involved and the lead lady said it was the most difficult and emotional scene that she acted till date she was brilliant
I was small at that time just could not accept it and was crying but  now we are grown up we can feel and understand emotions

I can't even imagine losing a dear one in life..  I understand how hard it would be for a mother to lose her child the pain is unbearable

The pain of losing their child for mother and father is unexplainable and can never be replaced

I am not comparing ur writing with that show... Urs is completely different u described everything perfectly just wanted to share the thought I remembered

Ok now to the Shanak's SR what a part very hot, romantic,funny… what can I say more everyone loved it β€οΈ 

I was blushing too much reading it superb parts beautifully written β˜ΊοΈ

Then Madhavi misunderstanding Khanak to be pregnant while Natasha was the whole confusion mixed emotions everything written very well πŸ‘

Last part Shantanu ki Suhagan it's the best and perfect climax or ending for the story ⭐️ πŸ‘

Loved the Agarwal twist in the end πŸ˜Š

Loved every line of this part it had the main story line of  RBO, the essence, the meaning, symbol, Odhani, True and eternal love of Shanak brilliant writing by u Mindblowing Beeni⭐️

I take a bow to ur writing hats off to u β­οΈ πŸ‘

Epilogues:

Epilogues is so sweet and lovely πŸ˜ƒ

Khanak recalling her memories πŸ˜Š

Rakshabandhan with Mitul πŸ˜Š

Khanak getting educated and finishing college and the best part is Shanak's family became complete with Twins first Armaan and Asha ( I personally love Twins) and then Suhani loved the names πŸ˜Š β€οΈ

Loved the future story Would really want to watch Yashran and RBO family enacting ur writing 😊

Loved the super cute and sweet epilogues πŸ˜ƒ

Thanks a lot for everything Beeni  U are fabulous hugs and kisses to u  β€οΈ πŸ€—

I know I am late in posting please ignore any mistakes in the post

Keep writing for us when u get free time... 

Stay in touch!!  Take care πŸ˜Š

Love u always β€οΈ
Krithika

tofeeees thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Gosh thank you SO much Krithika that was one LONG comment!! :O :O Wowww thanks sooo much! I loved every word of it and I did notice that you were not around since a few parts but am SO glad you're back and took time to comment here! *hugss*

Yes I remember seeing that scene in Kasauti too and I was quite young at that time and didnt follow the show regularly but I remember watching this particular scene. That's how I found out that hindus bury their kids and then I did some research to make sure I was right :)

I still miss Shanak :( and I miss writing this FF too! But loved every bit of it! <3 and it wouldn't have been possible without all your love! <3
mahamsajjad thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I'm superrr late, but I just had to say that you're one AMAZING writer!πŸ‘ I seriously loved this FF!  I wish they had actually used THIS in the show, it would've made the story even more interesting!😳 Anyway, can't do much about it now. Kinda sad that the FF ended, lol, but please do keep writing such amazing stories! Loved it! πŸ˜Š