Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: RB81

issiliye i put those ROFL emos for shaan's what...abb samjhi tum..๐Ÿ˜‰

Hawww. ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Edited by Eh-rah-gon - 12 years ago
The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
OMG!...Khanak pregnant nahin hai!!!...This is just Beeni way to remind us and Khanak how Shaan reacted the first time๐Ÿ˜†...

I also want ShaNak to have time to themselves before they become parents again...And it's only fitting that it should happen, once Khanak fully regains her memory...She is already remembering so much!๐Ÿ˜ƒ...

Another blush worthy update๐Ÿ˜ณโ˜บ๏ธ...But ShaNak were as they should be๐Ÿ˜ณ...Khabhi cute aur kabhi๐Ÿ˜ณโ˜บ๏ธ...

K- women and Natasha scenes was lovely too๐Ÿ˜†...Especially Khushboo's cute outbursts...Awww, I think for her sake please don't make ShaNak pregnant yet...Let Khushboo bask in the attention of having a new baby...ShaNak can have their moment later...Please Beeni!๐Ÿ˜ƒ...

Shaan scene with Mitul was touching too๐Ÿ˜Š...

And OMG, the last scene!!!...Bechara Shaan๐Ÿ˜†...OMG, I just remebered his dailogue during the pregnancy track ๐Ÿคฃ...Now Khanak will remember all that too...Poor Shaan๐Ÿ˜†...
Edited by The_May_Rose - 12 years ago
OlicityFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
@May - yeah ...she might now recollect those memories!! 
@vatty - u asked that in a live DT ?? ๐Ÿ˜ฒ  ๐Ÿ˜†
janavi07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•!
beeni i am totally confuse how this possible?khanak pregnant ?๐Ÿ˜•
i think report exchange khanak and natasha...no i think ...geeta ne madhvi se jhoot kaha hoga...
no beeni i don't know?but 
i know the shaan reaction-
shaan:๐Ÿ˜•  ๐Ÿ˜ฒ  how is possible khanak kal to hamari SR thi...and aaj mai baap banne wala hu?how?
๐Ÿ˜›
beeni u r amazing yaar...always confuse us...and wait for long for the next  update...๐Ÿ˜”
Anu179 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
HEY Beenz...sab ko ghuma diya hai with your last line...the moment you read the last line every thing else goes whaaamooosh from your head and all one is left is gaping...how on earth is it possible...Khanak pregnant????Kyun tadape huyo ko aur tadapa rahi ho...LOL!!!

Their night together was hot and sizzling...the first time part was penned beautifully...bechari Khanak aur badmash Shaan!!!!

Pleezzz no babies for Shanak yet, in full agreement with May, let Khushboo bask in her glory for now...let shanak be content with being Chaacha chaachi for a while...let Khanak regain her full memory too!!!

We need more masti from Shanak...Ek foot my foot ...kinda scence๐Ÿ˜

Haaye I too am eagerly looking fwd to their session in Paathshaala...kya yeh mumkin hai????????

Few more parts to go...nevertheless very grateful to you for giving us this fab FF!!!!

BTW...love your new siggie...Karan tang mat kar๐Ÿ˜ƒ
snigdhanagar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
OMG benni wht was dat...๐Ÿ˜ฒ
kyu itne shock deti hoo...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
dey did previous nite only n within hrs she got preg????? ๐Ÿคฃ
i think tashu is one who is pregnant...n shan was like๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ hw is dat poss...๐Ÿ˜ฒ
my l reaction while reading dis update was...โ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜•...
so update soonnn...

n last 2 updates...๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Edited by snigdhanagar - 12 years ago
shalini_s thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Khanak is pregnant... omg..
OlicityFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
forgot to comment on mitul - shaan . that was really well written . i love mitul !! <3 

tofeeees thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thank you sooo much everyone! Love seeing you all loving the update, blushing and getting confused lol! missing Shanak sooo much just by reading all your comments and ideas  :( :(

@Ammu: Hi5!! I should not have favourites as a writer lol but I after Shanak Mitul is my favourite character! hehehehe
sharon18 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Oh Beeni๐Ÿค—I just read ur update wowww๐Ÿ˜ƒ
I dunno whether to be happy that u updated or sad that this is ending๐Ÿ˜•...plz write another FF plzzz
Khank preggers??no way i guess tashu is and madhavi thought that Khanak is๐Ÿ˜† Oh poor Shaan he must be like How?When? lolzzz๐Ÿ˜†...and she remembered ahaaa๐Ÿ˜ณthat was really awesome...
The update was so nice Beeni๐Ÿ˜ƒI enjoyed reading it...waiting for the next๐Ÿค—