Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Yes Beeni upadated *runs to read*...

*thinks* Don't be silly May you are still sitting...Burthalia

😆
The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
*Phew*...Khanak pregnant nahin hai!...*May imagines Shaan in that pregnancy track scene*😆...
I knew it would be Natasha😆...Great update Beeni...Like watching an episode as always...Just perfect!...The whole confusion and Karishma 😆...Loved ShaNak's usaul nork-jork...*sighs* Thinking of YashAran in that scene😍...

Waiting for the next update😊...I can't wait for ShaNak's aniversery!😃
ONAego thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Superb part 37 n 38 both lolz shantanu always try to take a chance ;) i was shocked wen got 2 knw khanak was pregnent lolz...rofl smthng never change jst lyk our shantanu . N khanak jst my sweethart even in illness she was in her own track lolz . I jst love nok-jhok between dis 2 lolz ...yaar nw i feel lyk crying miss our rbo n shanak very much. ThanQ so much bennish to write dis tale ...loved every part coz its remaind me our golden moments...donno we'll get back it again or nt bt wish so!
janavi07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
confuse n over khanak not pregnant ...natasha is pregnant...
i totally imagine  the expression of shaan  and khanak  face ...😲
i love this dialouge when shaan said: 

Yay sub tumharee wajah say hua hain----tum kisi NON pregnant larki kay agay nahi khari hosakti thee kya!? 🤣
really nice part... wonderful update...😛
waiting for sahank anniversary 🥳
please ...
give the sizzling update of shanak anniversary which is remain our mind forever... because in rbo
we all of u waiting for shanak anniversary...but u know that what happen...😭😭😭
but this time please beeni fulfill our wish...
love u beeni...

Anu179 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks ...Thanks...many Thanks for the much awaited update🤗

Beenz...Kya Likhun...It was dil kush update...smile is still plastered on my face...sab happy Shappy tha...mera mood bhi accha ho gaya...we had so many group hugs...so cute!!!

I absolutely agree with May...reading ur update is like watching RBO for real...your detailing and narration is explicit!!!!

Both sisters preggie...wow...the way you dealt with the situation was hilarious...and so was the comic timing, bingo...burthals turning white to beet root and fighting like kids in public...LOL...chooo chweeet...esp the kissy in her ear, hug and another kisssy on Khanak's cheek...I was awwwing reading that...kudos gal!!!!!

Haye Karishma ka Karishma...was great...Khanak's innocent Q...karishma mujhe kaise pregnant kar sakti hai🤣🤣 and Shaan's reaction...super classic...Beenz...tumhare charan kahaan hai...👏⭐️

Absolutely entertaining update...worth all the wait...it was so good to see K khandaan, all together Happy and smiling...!!!!!

Shaan and Khanak's anniversary?????😕😕...pehli waali????

Bechara Shaan,  his longings are jayaaz, he has been thru the worst nightmare...and the last line...(thud...deadly)...☺️😍...party time now!!!!!

Beenz...bahut intezaar mat karana plz, na Shaan ko na humein😛...pretty plz😳😳

P.S. Beeni after reading the amazing update...drooling over your siggies was like sone pe suhaagaa...brilliant...deadly combo!!!!
Edited by xoxRBOxox - 12 years ago
tofeeees thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thank you sooo much guys! I'm so happy I made you all cheerful! I needed to get cheerful myself too as have not been in a very good mood these days :( But seeing all your comments has made me really really smile! :D :D

@May: Shanak noke jhoke is the USP of the jodi :D It was what was and will always remain with all of us. No matter how blatantly their scenes are reused their noke jhoke can never be recycled to the same effect :)

@Janavi: Awww *hugsss* you're SO cute! I feel like literally hugging you! Don't worry Shanak will have an anniversary this time round :) love you tooo <3

@Ann: *hugsss* love the long comment Ann and loved every word of it too! I guess Shaan never leaves an opprtunity to kiss her and after the previous night toh aur zyada lol. No no this is their 2nd anniversary as the one first one happened before na. So it's been 2 years to their shadi :) Don't worry will update soon hopefully this weekend.

@All: Hope all of you are ready for the last part though :) Please don't be sad I'll try my best to ya toh continue in the form of OSs or write completely new OSs :)
tofeeees thumbnail
@Ann: Go ahead and drool 😆 they really are deadly and I think i'll keep them for a while :D :D actually I think i'll keep them forever! <3 <3
Anu179 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey Beenz...so they'll be celebrating their second wedding anniversary...but its the pehli waali shaadi...the actual dhoolwadi one...not the recent one they had???? i'm conphused...hope not conphusing you too...😕
tofeeees thumbnail
@ann: lol you ARE confusing me hehehe. Okay I'll explain. Shanak got married in May 2010 in Dhulwadi (RBO started in April 2010). In June 2011 they conceived their first baby as per my FF (We were not shown Shanak anniversary so lets treat the Shanak remarriage sequence on 4th June 2011 as the first anniversary theek?) In October 2011 they lost their baby and Khanak lost her memory. Now it's May 2012 so it's their 2nd anniversary (keeping the May 2010 one in mind) Understood now?