By God-Sandeep Baswana/Munna Bhaisaheb AT-1!

palingenesis thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Welcome Mummies, Missus', Daddies, Ladies, Choteys, Badheys! πŸ˜† This is the Adda for Munna Bhaisaheb Admirers. πŸ˜†

Hitler Didi has an exemplary cast but there are degrees of superb acting. This fabulous actor has not given one bad scene EVER. Who is he? He is Sandeep Baswana, earlier famous for his role as Sahil in Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi, and currently breathing life and vigour into the character of Munna in Hitler Didi.

First of all the body language. Munna is a small time crook who thinks he is the Raja of the gallis of Chandni Chowk. Sandeep has the body language dead right. The false swagger, the bullying, especially of poor Radhey, πŸ˜†the handkerchief around his hand/ neck, the riotous shirts, Sandeep brings Munna to life onscreen. He is not essentially bad but he is lazy and wants to get rich quickly. Now that is always a recipe for disaster as we have seen many times in the serial. I hope Munna ko sadhbuddhi de bhagwaan and he becomes responsible soon enough.

Munna Bhaisaheb has the funniest dialogues in the serial along with his Missus. πŸ˜† Some of his best scenes/lines as far as i can remember are these:

when he sees the Uzbeki women in Indian ethnic wear he goes "VERY HANDSOME!" 🀣

when he tells Rishi that he wants to go to Uzbekistan and organise Maata Ki Chowkis there! 🀣

yesterday when mandira was about to jump, he tells her she is looking very good in that position! 🀣

how he pronounced power of attorney as power of atthanni 🀣

The Haryanvi accent just DEFINES the character of Munna. Also the man has some groovy moves. Just watch him shake his booty in the Maata Ki Chowki scenes! πŸ˜†

Please do comment on this remarkable actor as well as character, Thank u. πŸ˜†

I am editing this post with contributions from other members. Thank u all for remembering some of d memorable dialogues of Munna Bhaisaab! πŸ˜†

sweeni: i love the way he refers his father as daddy πŸ˜†

priyanka:
I just love the way he addrssses his father "DaddyπŸ˜†" , his mother "Mummy"and Wife "Missus " ..

mahkutty: 
Aaiye doctor apko bahaar tak chod deetha hoon aisee kehthe na filmo mei, patha nahi kahan tak chodthe hoonge.

another gem from munna from yesterday's episode, when indira asks him to get dressed in vidit bhaiya's clothes:

kya woh woh tie, woh patloon, woh bush shirt..patloon mein dal ke woh  🀣 🀣

also, as soon as he hears that the police are looking for rishi, he goes

police aayi hui hain, arey, ah, koi museebat ho toh mereko bata diyo, waise police aur mere dushmani toh kitne janmoon ka hain...tu khud hi dekh le huh. 🀣 🀣 🀣

GuitarGirl: when he tells his father Bahar aao Inder sharma achcha darr ke maare pehle se hi bahar ho🀣🀣🀣

Angels_Sweetz: "front seat jisspe aap bait rahe ho na...woh humnashee ki ghod ki tarah hai..taki baithe hi sukoon mille, aadmi din bar ki takaan bhool jaye, aur agar aap bait gaye peeche seat pe, samjlo paunch gaye aap humdum ke bahoon mein"

arti_17 a.k.a. Shilpa:
j
ab mauka milta hai aa jaate hain baap bankar'πŸ˜† 'mujhe jaane do,mujhe toh apne baap banne ka farz nibhaane do...ishaan ko school chodna hai' 

SIDENOTE: Sandeep looks so so yummy in formals. I hope Munna keeps his job for a bit so that we can enjoy this avataar of Munna Bhaisaab! For reference take a look at Pic 4 above. A special thank you to Ridhi
for this particular cap. πŸ˜†

Come one, come all Munna lovers. Let us laugh, enjoy and appreciate this delightful character here. πŸ˜†
Edited by luminos3 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

trickortreat thumbnail
realy the guy who plays munna is realy great he such a natural actor i mean rati and he are the best in HD!
Adding to ur list i love the way he refers his father as daddyπŸ˜†
palingenesis thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
thank u sweeni for reminding me of the daddy bit. sandeep is fun. πŸ˜† he always utters daddy in such a mocking way! πŸ˜†
also i just remembered how he pronounced power of attorney as power of atthanni yesterday! 🀣 🀣 oh munna! u r hilarious! 🀣
Edited by luminos3 - 12 years ago
Lovely post about Sandeep Baswana aka Munna Bhaisahab.. atlast someone made it πŸ˜ƒ

I just love his tapori look, acting, language .. he is indeed one the funniest yet interesting tapori in Indian Television ..

I just love the way he addrssses his father "DaddyπŸ˜†" , his mother "Mummy"and Wife "Missus " ... he is indeed hillarious n pleasure to watch ...

I m glad Zee chose him to do something different n unique n he is indeed doing his job Dil , jaan lagakar, Mahashay pure  character main ghuse hue hai πŸ˜†...
Edited by ..Priyanka.. - 12 years ago
VintageWine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
He has done full2 justice to his role !!  He makes any serious situation hilarious with his looks n accent😊 πŸ₯³
-Rinky- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Munna is one of those characters you don't hate nor like. But Sandeep Bawana is indeed a very pleasing actor. He has completely imbibed Munna and his ways...Munna is an escapist who thinks big but lacks the grit to work hard. He is not stupid, quite chalu but extremely immature. he is like a teenager who thinks he is a hero spoilt rotten by a doting mother and wife but kept in control by his strict sister...Its not easy doing such a role, any inexperienced actor would mess up and over act. He doesn't. he brings a certain amount of vulenrability in the character which you cant miss. You feel for Munna when he gets offended with his step mom calling him kukur ka bachcha and getting arrested due to his dad. His chalupan, his lying, his always using the tedhi ungli for getting every sort of work done, his sudden bouts of responsible and irresponsible behaviour ...This is well enacted by sandeep. Sandeep's scenes with rati and smita are very enjoyable...many many little things make you sit up and laugh aloud...I guess thats where a strong actor succeeds..he is able to make you laugh naturally where others could have just irritated you...

great post...waiting for more from your side
atria thumbnail
Sandeep is doing great. His character of the charming bad boy, the way he calls the people around him-- 'daddy, mummy, wife' in that haryanvi accent, his body language, everything gels together. I look forward to watching Indira-Munna interactions.πŸ‘
..Roopal.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
the actor is really amazing
his acting looks so natural
his style matches perfectly with the character
WAZME thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Thank for opening topic in one of attractive character in HD show, and hats off to sandeep for portraying MUNA character brilliantly

I was amazed by his acting ability BTY his character is not mentioned in the cast list in IF i dont know if somebody noticed that