Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cutesweetjenni thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Thakshila u r misunderstanding me man!!!I have nothing against Anurag.He is my most favourite cahracter in this serial.I don't understand why people start thinking I have something against these actors or characters.I have said again and again, I post things to get people's opinions.I dont have any grudge against anyone!!!
thakshila smith thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
but all your topics are   not white washing Anurag. am sad about it. Prasing some one is good. But giving bad remarks is making some difficult to earn votes to Anurag,.At this particular time. Think about votes.     
cutesweetjenni thumbnail
Oooops didn't know about votes But man,I want u to know I try to point out good and bad characteristics of everyone.I am not attacking anyone in particular,I love all of them 😉
thakshila smith thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
We have to raise votes. That is   the main cause should be .Good that you realized about votes. please vote Anurag ok. Fav. Pita's post. Kzk should win this title.
this year.I appreciate your cooperation in this regard
very much.
vishucool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: cutesweetjenni

Friends I was wondering again what exactly is wrong with the mental situation of Shweta Tiwari!Recently I read she called Cezanne Khan kutte!When she was asked to comment on her co star she said bohot sarey kutte hai unit mey!!!Why would a matured woman say something like that about co worker?I thought it was a very insensible comment from her side.

😆she is so funny!

santaa thumbnail
😆 😆 Gawd....what a bitchy show!!!
Poor mr.khan was ripped apart by almost all his co-stars in kzk!! kutta, playboy, loverboy etc..his onscreen mom mohini wasn't sparing either, kamini said like father like son, talking of his real father that is..er, that was a little in bad taste by her..and shweta did talk only on cezanne, so hardcore anu-prerna fans, your prerna badmouthedddd a lot on anuji not ronit or other costars like you were twisting the wordplay😉poor guy looked red faced and on the brink of tears..I felt a tinge of sympathy for him slightly.

the only irony being mr.Bajaj i.e. ronit said they have a terrific onscreen chemistry and said nothing beyond that..eh? look at the dignity of the gentleman 😃 Bajaj rocks and anu-prerna are the pitts 🤢 🤢
ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: santaa

Poor mr.khan was ripped apart by almost all his co-stars in kzk!! kutta, playboy, loverboy etc..his onscreen mom mohini wasn't sparing either, kamini said like father like son, talking of his real father that is..er, that was a little in bad taste by her..and shweta did talk only on cezanne, so hardcore anu-prerna fans, your prerna badmouthedddd a lot on anuji not ronit or other costars like you were twisting the wordplay😉poor guy looked red faced and on the brink of tears..I felt a tinge of sympathy for him slightly.

the only irony being mr.Bajaj i.e. ronit said they have a terrific onscreen chemistry and said nothing beyond that..eh? look at the dignity of the gentleman 😃 Bajaj rocks and anu-prerna are the pitts 🤢 🤢

Totally with you. I wonder what Cez diehards have to justify their hero after watching this. It was evident that everybody was talking their heart out on the issue and so many people would no lie...

Ronit rockssss!!!
~Jalal-4ever~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: santaa

Goshhh i was shocked to see shweta commenting like that...lollzz i mean she simply spoke out... mohini...indro n everybody literally utilised this opportunity to max!!!

but ronit sir was just so nice regarding ths whole issue...he rocks!!

Edited by Ronit_Rulez - 18 years ago
santaa thumbnail
😆 Yeahh! Now say that this is also a rumour, anufans, he's a thorough gentleman and we are the ones who are taking baseless things. Ronit was the only dignified guy who didn't bitch. He's the best!

I knew all those rumours about that cezanne khan guy were true and today itz all confirmed..keep denying now. I support shweta, however crass she sounded, she's hurt by the guy and she spoke her heart out. Everyone else is pissed off with him too, the guy's an artifical creep 🤢
ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Lolzz..
Very true indeed. Ronit was the only one who refrained from saying more than required- now that's called presence of MIND. Cex should have said something in his defence..

His silence makes him weaker;)))