Shweta Tiwari's comment on Cezanne Khan - Page 3

Posted: 18 years ago

That is private life. Do not disturb the garbage at this time. purposely. He is leading up to now.
You r giving him more marks   more votes.I suppose
LOL my marriage LOTS of yrs left hahahaha
😆 Thakshi As usual your posts bounced off my head 😆
If everythin is taboo and prohibited to be discussed here, maybe I should start chit chatting in I love you neeti, please forgive me threads eh?? 😆

what we said is what everyone knows, nothin extra added..itz a matter of some hardcore fans stout in desperate denial of the truth

shimmer, you talkin of ten yrs, I shudder to think of wot the gen-x kids would be watchin in like 1-2 yrs the way the so called progression in tv is happenin 😆 😆
Again the same type of topic!!!!!!!Ohhhh how many time I have to say that Shweta was happily married at that time,had her lil daughter 'Palak'.....She has a love-marriage....why she would make an affair with any of her co-star 😭
Cez-Shewta r/were only good friends 😭 And this time also I am sure she is misquoted 😭 😭 She never told or meant likewise 😭 😭 Tumlog jaisa samajh rahe ho waisa kuchh bhi nahi hai 😭
Originally posted by santaa

😆 Thakshi As usual your posts bounced off my head 😆
If everythin is taboo and prohibited to be discussed here, maybe I should start chit chatting in I love you neeti, please forgive me threads eh?? 😆

what we said is what everyone knows, nothin extra added..itz a matter of some hardcore fans stout in desperate denial of the truth

shimmer, you talkin of ten yrs, I shudder to think of wot the gen-x kids would be watchin in like 1-2 yrs the way the so called progression in tv is happenin 😆 😆

Lolzzz shanti!
You are absolutely right- the way both of them react to the topic- I just wish to see their faces when any interviewer asks them this question! Lolzz...they make it just sooo evident!
. 1.        FORGIVING BAJAJ

2 .   Poll: ANURAG'S MISTAKES

3.      Will Prerna leave Bajaj??? .
   4.      Shweta Tiwari's comment on Cezanne Khan.
What is the aim of your topics Jenie. All are against Anurag. There r so many co-stars over KZk . Why you go against Anurag. Now we have stop making topics against Mr,Bajaj.
no use Bec they are the main roles of this serials. When you disturb garbage they naturally spread some on you. So be careful. ok.

Exactly guddi .. i was already thinking samething!!Y ppl loves to post their baseless issue!!

First of all I like to clear that swetta was asked abt her co stars in the set of kzk.She too defined them by only comparing all of them to "kuttas".This means she is not only referring to cez but at the sametime she was talking abt all her costars.
And to be honest i dont belive all these articles.Such a high class woman can never treat someone like this in ne show.
I dont know y media is so much interested in digging out the fake news realated to them.When swetta and cezzane came at PKP, both were talking freely abt eachother.Swetta infact cleared that cezzane is really a gud co star.And when the anchors asked cezzane that "if u could have a choice to see the character prerna performing by ne other lady in star parivar then whom u want to choose" cezzane replied that "As far as i have seen swetta in the role of prerna, no one can act or perform prerna like swetta, she played the role to the key and is ideal in it"

do the two enemies will going to comment like it!!!they are only friends,media represent wrong picture of their relationship!!

and guyz me amna and my another friend ayesha has already talked to cezzane .he is such an amazing person ..so much comforting ..he is siimply the best..he is a star of the tv but the way he talked to both of us.. was simply shoeing his personality..THE SWEETEST PERSON I HAVE EVER SEEN!!!
I agree wid madiha.... 😉 😃 👏
but what would have gone really wrong between them.. ny clue..?