Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 18 years ago
Originally posted by: shimmer1

and now tht she has been claimed as an actress in demand shes flying a little too high...i just hope kzk finishes then she'll take the high road lol...bcoz iam sorry to say she cannot play a high scool girl anymore she doesnt look it from any angle...shes gained too much weight wen she first came she had an excellent figure but now 🀒 ...anyways she looks like a mom ....so obviously since she cant play a wittle gurl any more i dont think ppl will give her the main lead....coz usually in soaps ppl want young and fresh faces...

Exactly my sentiments..
She's flying really high. She needs to get her feet back on the ground and own up to her past!!
amali2305 thumbnail
When u r going heigher u should be down to earth... coz there r downs in life... we should get used to it... thats life... the prob is she is so big headed....
rashi85 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i used to like her initially..but now..i dun like her at all!!
there was definitely something bet her & cez..thats for sure...even though she says they were only friends..
but if they were only friends..she everytime wudnt talk crap things bt him...
the more she tries2 prove her point..the worse its goin2 becum for her....coz i feel theres no1 who believes that there was nuthing bet cez & her!!!
even i feel success has made her lose her brains!
santaa thumbnail
πŸ˜† Like I was tellin u sukhi, weird are these celebrities and their lifestyle..washing their dirty linen in public 🀒 chalo any publicity is good publicity for themπŸ˜†

But I dont think she'll have shortage of professional work now, she's in the a-league now with tons of ads & wot not,in fact shez lookin more glamorous now, guys are practically mad over her, quite famous short of πŸ˜•but ya she's very vain true that,all that success and stardom is makin her too pompous..

buut..itz her personal repu which is getting hammered here..and think of it from a gurl's point of view too..why the hell did she say that???no smoke without fire eh πŸ˜†

in the end no offence to her fans but she needs to grow up a lot maturitywise and public conduct wiseπŸ˜†

btw whatz your views on cezanne khan, is he the innocent scapegoat here or the sheepish guilty guy like mr akshay kumar with his clever silence who has ruined several ladies lives..
ronitfan thumbnail
Very true yaar...very true.
But somehow I think Shweta's not going to get far once KZK ends..Prerna was the perfect role for her-all her mannerisms suit the character of Prerna= she's gonna look extremely out-of-place in any other scenario..

But ofcourse, Cez has pledged silence so Shweta can blabber her head off in the media! Lolzz...I think Cez is the Akshay Kumar types and I really do think he's ruined many a lives..no offence to Cez-fans!
shimmer1 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
well according to shweta he is the one who has been blabbering in the media abt their 'affair'....
hmm i dont agree hes 'ruined' many lives....if having loads of girlfriends is wht u mean...then i dont know looking at india in this day and age ppl have millions....and some of them were probably rumours bcoz wid shweta it ws obvious there ws somethin between them either extremely best friends/ or secret lovers....as we saw them like hangin on each others arms...but the rest of the rumours we havent seen it as yet...
even then like i said havin loads of girlfriends probably shows ur tht popular wid the girls πŸ˜‰ or may a plAYA...lol....

especially wid wht they r showing on indian telly now evry1 is sleeping wid every other person...getting pregnant wid some1 else's baby marryin some1 else definately losing their virginity b4 marriage i mean even our saintly prerna did....lol

im just scared tht by the time im married and my kids start watchin TV im sure they r goin to start showing kissin scenes in indian television too...if they can show bedroom scenes then...plus u look at reallly old serials on some weekened morining then they werent as explicit but now OMG..so time is goin by tv is becomin polluted too...first we used to think ok we can watch indian soaps wid our parents but now i squirm wen watchin somethin wid my mom or aunt....especially KZK uuughhh i stopped watchin a long time ago....
..so obviously 10yrs now the line its goin to be worse n worse....
wow wht did i start from and where i have ended on lol πŸ˜† Edited by shimmer1 - 18 years ago
ronitfan thumbnail
Lolzzz Shimmer..
As if TV's not polluted already! Abhi phir bhi thodi THODI sharam baaki hain nahi to phir India aur baaki duniya mein kya farak hain;)) Lolz..thank God we dont air Bold and Beautiful on Star Plus!!

Btw..how many years to your marriage???
thakshila smith thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
(I really do think he's ruined many a lives..no offence to Cez-fans!)
        Do not worry They will go to courts, I suppose girls jolly well agree to sleeep with him if he agrees.
Thats the side effects of being tele drama actor.
        I do not think he has time for all these. And I do not know how much can you prove your offence . you are accusing him not thinking twice.
santaa thumbnail
πŸ˜† hehheh πŸ˜†
He had a serious thing going on with geetanjali too which resulted in breakdown for the lady concerned..
but you support him say he's a playa..guys who indulge in this are called studs and if gurls do the same, they are slutty, double standards 🀒
ronitfan thumbnail
Originally posted by: santaa

πŸ˜† hehheh πŸ˜†
He had a serious thing going on with geetanjali too which resulted in breakdown for the lady concerned..
but you support him say he's a playa..guys who indulge in this are called studs and if gurls do the same, they are slutty, double standards

Very right. And it's rumored that he had a serious thing going on with Urvashi..and there was a showdown there too;)))

And that's a partiality of the English language-that such females are called s@@ts!!!