Shweta Tiwari's comment on Cezanne Khan

Posted: 18 years ago

Friends I was wondering again what exactly is wrong with the mental situation of Shweta Tiwari!Recently I read she called Cezanne Khan kutte!When she was asked to comment on her co star she said bohot sarey kutte hai unit mey!!!Why would a matured woman say something like that about co worker?I thought it was a very insensible comment from her side.

Edited by cutesweetjenni - 18 years ago
I totally agree with you Jennifer. Success seems to have gotten to Mrs.Tiwari's head and she's gone nuts! Maybe it's high time KZK ends and she realises that she's on the road;)) LOL!

But yeah coming back to the topic, all this behaviour is just inexplicable and it just confirms that she and Cez were indeed HOT lovers at a stage! She's lost it!!!
omg.. kutte is dog no... is that correct... if so, yeh sukhi... she is nuts... and very foolish...
Yes Amali, kutta stands for a dog
πŸ˜† Shweta tiwari never came across as a dignified politically correct lady and the comment made highly reflects on her maturity educational level,the prerna role has really rubbed off on her cranky self!! anybody else would have been discrete enough to say no comments to end the topic on air!!πŸ˜†

but THIS really proved that there was something between the two..and cezanne must have done/said something dreadful to her to make her get frustrated and outburst like that, look at her view point too guysπŸ˜†

ultimately,the loser in this is mrs.tiwari with raking up the issue again and again when she's already married with a kid, ppl will point fingers at her πŸ˜• , guys always get away with everything, but poor cezanne, got called doggie on air πŸ˜†methinks he deserves it but he's the one who will get symapthy/pity out of this πŸ˜›so called akshay kumar of small screen

this is one bizarre disgusting affair coz mostly in those celeb affairs, itz married actors having flings with their unmarried actresses πŸ˜• πŸ˜†
Originally posted by santaa

πŸ˜† Shweta tiwari never came across as a dignified politically correct lady and the comment made highly reflects on her maturity educational level,the prerna role has really rubbed off on her cranky self!! anybody else would have been discrete enough to say no comments to end the topic on air!!πŸ˜†

but THIS really proved that there was something between the two..and cezanne must have done/said something dreadful to her to make her get frustrated and outburst like that, look at her view point too guysπŸ˜†

LOL!
Exactly what I wanna say too!! :))

This is love case na. Better forget them. Prerna once thanked Anurag Basu for the cooperation he gives on stage. I saw it.
seriously she is gone nuts!!
god she can say to him on his face but nott in a interview or in front of public
Sometimes Love is like hell... this is a good example for that......
i ws thinkn the same thing ...in the beginin like the first star parivaar awards and on another show she came wid kzk team kis mein kitna hai dum...i used to like her she used to be kinda humble...n those were the times her and cez used to hang on to each other all the time....

and now tht she has been claimed as an actress in demand shes flying a little too high...i just hope kzk finishes then she'll take the high road lol...bcoz iam sorry to say she cannot play a high scool girl anymore she doesnt look it from any angle...shes gained too much weight wen she first came she had an excellent figure but now 🀒 ...anyways she looks like a mom ....so obviously since she cant play a wittle gurl any more i dont think ppl will give her the main lead....coz usually in soaps ppl want young and fresh faces...