Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tomahawk thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
i wonder what exactly did he say that made her talk like that? if anyone around here knows please let me know
santaa thumbnail
πŸ˜† watch the video and know for yourself tomahawk πŸ˜‰ . I'm sure there's gonna be a lot of angry anu fans now πŸ˜† keep chanting the anu-prerna forever slogan now too, eh? me, when I read them, I'll laugh my head off thinking of this particular episode

and yeah, sukhi he should have cleared himself up, there's something called presence of mind. That silence clearly makes him look the villain not a dignified guy as will be justified later on by his supportersπŸ˜†
madiha_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
When it will going to repeat .. just tell me plz..coz i have missed the show πŸ˜•
~Jalal-4ever~ thumbnail

duno if it repeats any time... try watchin the vid!!
tomahawk thumbnail
Originally posted by: madiha_17

When it will going to repeat .. just tell me plz..coz i have missed the show πŸ˜•

u can watch it online by going to Kandy floss forum
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=227387
santaa thumbnail
πŸ˜† just download the video uploaded by nomi bhai na..
LifeOLicious thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Kandy floss is a fun show people! This whole thing was edited to bits! Come on...we don't even know what exactly they were asked! Maybe Prerna was asked "so seems like there are many dogs on the sets" and so she said "yeah there are"...she was asked "you know cezanne khan" and she said "who is cezanne khan"...it was not like we knew what the questions were!!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

You guys all chill now!! I think we all blow our horns too much about this issue!!
Saziya thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
jeez..that is so unethical for a professional actress to say that
santaa thumbnail
πŸ˜† trust adity to cool down some real frayed up nerves now and tactfully shove the matter under the carpet πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† kudos πŸ‘
ionia thumbnail
Santa..I am sorry but I think u r being unfair to Cezanne. If Sweta and Cezanne did go out, well then she was also having an extramarital affair with him, wasn't she? She was just horrible and immature during the interview. I respected the fact that Cezanne didn't comment on it. As far as Cezanne being a player is concerned, well its his life and we being outsiders have no right to judge him on it. Many of his alleged link ups may b rumours and the media is just hyping things up. Unfortunately, I do think Ekta changed the story of KZK for the Cezanne-Sweta rivalry. After all this is suppose to be the Anu-Prerna luv story. And Anu-Prerna story has nothing to do with Cezanne-Sweta story as some of u in this forum are imploying. I must say Cezanne & Sweta are great actors and have awesume chemistry even if they hate each other in real life. U guys might disagree but the truth is the reason, kzk is so popular in the 1st place is because of anu-prerna chemistry and ekta knows that most ppl will stop watching the show if ekta doesn't show that they still like each other. And anyways, the actors personal lives shouldn't be any of our business . The only thing that comes out of all this is that we now know that both Cezanne Khan and Sweta Tiwari are incredibly different in real life than the characters they potray on screen.From the comments that Sweta made today I was really sad. She seemed like an ill-tempered lady. Everyone says that Cezanne is a player but since I don't personally know him, I really wouldn't comment about it.