Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Leesan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
@ tanutes,@Surish,@azuria  et al,   whether Runjuhn is pregnant or not really does not affect me one way or the other at this point. And even if she is, I don't think that Pappu will suddenly have a change of heart and decide to release her on humanitarian grounds!!!  Not with his lecherous
behavior of late and certainly because R knows too much, and is a lot more valuable to PY while in captivity!! However if R being pregnant will give the show more traction with the viewers, and move the story along then I am all for it!!! Not so sure though, most of you seem to think it's not a good idea right now!!! Right now, all I want to see is what is best for the show and its fans, and anything that can get the show moving up and out of the doldrums is fine with me. IMHO, if Guddu can get a little closer to the truth ( either through Neelu's or M&Ms slip ups) next week, it will do wonders for the show and our morale!!  We do not expect the entire plot to be blown wide open, but if a little is revealed bit by bit, and Guddu can be enlightened slowly but surely,then it will go a long way in restoring morale and confidence in the show during this stressful period.
tanutes thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@ Leesan

I don't mind Runjhun is pregnant but with Guddu's child and not Pappu's. I hope that Neelu proven guilty as sin by Guddu and kicked out of the show soon so that she will not have the opportunity to stage a pregnancy by wearing a false belly until she has reached full term. Once she is aware that Runjhun is still alive and is also with child she may kidnap Runjhun from Pappu, induce labor and pass the baby off as hers and Guddu's I hope that the CV'S isn't planning on doing this.
Edited by tanutes - 12 years ago
vanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Sorry I am not aware of any version of Ramayana that stated Sita was pregnant while captive in Lanka. How is it even possible? She was captive for one year and by that period she should have had the baby when Rama rescued her! She became pregnant only after return to Ayodhya after Rama was crowned king.
Surish thumbnail
@ Vanfan 

I am really familiar with the version of Sita being pregnant after she was reunited with Rama  prior to being sent into exile for the second time but other countries across the world and authors have conflicting versions to this story
Edited by Surish - 12 years ago
tanutes thumbnail
@Vanfan

There are conflicting views with respect to that story. At the temple and at school I was taught that Sita became pregnant after she was reunited with Rama following her abduction by Ravana.
Leesan thumbnail

Originally posted by: tanutes

@ Leesan

I don't mind Runjhun is pregnant but with Guddu's child and not Pappu's. I hope that Neelu proven guilty as sin by Guddu and kicked out of the show soon so that she will not have the opportunity to stage a pregnancy by wearing a false belly until she has reached full term. Once she is aware that Runjhun is still alive and is also with child she may kidnap Runjhun from Pappu, induce labor and pass the baby off as hers and Guddu's I hope that the CV'S isn't planning on doing this.

@ tanutes...of course it will have to be Guddu's baby!!! Any other option is inconceivable (pardon the pun!) really!  Thank goodness, Runjuhn is a bhagonwali and has Guddu for her husband!! With all the evil,despicable characters running rampant through Kannauj, Gunjuhn and their offspring will need all the help and luck possible to survive!!!!
Surish thumbnail
@ Leesan 

Couldn't agree more. I think that the possibility still exists whereby Mitto may attempt to have Runjhun's baby kidnapped when it is born for her benefits. 
tanutes thumbnail
Originally posted by Leesan

@ tanutes...of course it will have to be Guddu's baby!!! Any other option is inconceivable (pardon the pun!) really!  Thank goodness, Runjuhn is a bhagonwali and has Guddu for her husband!! With all the evil,despicable characters running rampant through Kannauj, Gunjuhn and their offspring will need all the help and luck possible to survive!!!!

@Leesan

I hoping for twins two of a kind (Laddoo and Junjhun), two identical  boys or two identical  girls
Leesan thumbnail
@ tanutes...couldn't agree more!!  Two bouncing, beautiful,  Bhagonwali babies!!!!!  What a day that will be !!!! Would prefer one of each though, just to keep things interesting!!!!  
tanutes thumbnail
@Leesan

Haven't you thought of Gunjhun having identical twins with one being good and the other evil or 
one being the replica of the mother and the other the father?