Discussion Thread for 5th-9th December

Chatterpot thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hi to all forum friends.
I know and I can understand that BBAT these days is going through a rough, depressing and frustrated track for most of us but that doesn't mean we should insult or use abusive language against our forum friends. Although I haven't been active in the forum but I was reading all the posts, so its my request to be humble and respectful to other forum members, if you dont like or disagree with any POV's either don't make any comment or if you want to dhow your POV than plz use correct language. At the end of the day its jyst a daily soap serial so don't get to senti or attach to it.
Again iam opening the DT on positive, light note and want everyone ti be calm and positive while posting their POV's
Thanx after all we are here to make friends.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LoveGuddu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Good morning Chatterpot...nice words...Wishing you a nice week...

Big smile on my face...cant wait to see what Guddu will do with Buntu...

Saw the episode yesterday fighting my sleep...and it was all worth it when I saw Dabang Guddu face at the end...Finally a mad Guddu...instead of sad Guddu of course before he completely lose it when Buntu and Billo tell him Runjhun is dead...

Edited by LoveGuddu - 12 years ago
jps01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
CP, thank you for opening this week's thread again. 

Yes, looking forward to a better week - at least we are getting closer to Nivi returning full time.
azuria thumbnail
I am just thinking how the whole kidnapping thing coming in light. Like Guddu asking Bantu, he saying I only asked for ten, Guddu then how come it became thirty. And Mitho and Vishno come into it??? Or they say it is Neelu and Neelu cannot say anything since they will expose her falls pregg.

It is going to be funny. I find both Bantu and Billo so very funny and cute at the same time. Guddu also knowes that Bantu is silly and innocent at times but do things on his wifes command.🤣💔
00093 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hello, everyone

Let see what's new in CVs box in this week.Hopefully G find out 1st B&B  conspiracy, 2nd M&VP,3rd N&PY
azuria thumbnail

Originally posted by: 00093

Hello, everyone

Let see what's new in CVs box in this week.Hopefully G find out 1st B&B  conspiracy, 2nd M&VP,3rd N&PY

I did not get it from what we have seen so far that Mitho and Vishno knowes about Neelu and Pappu Yadavs consipiracy since Neelu just said that she has to know such people to run her showes. But they do not know that she is involved with him.

About Runjhuns bhaag being with Pappu. What if his hearts ❤️❤️desire is to get Neelu as his life partner🤣 and his wish gets fullfilled due to Runjhun being near him.🤣🤣❤️

I would love that track. When Guddu looking for Runjhun and Pappu looking for his lady love Neelu at Guddus place🤣.
Leesan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
  @ azuria...please go on to last week's discussion thread  asap, ...your forum friends are anxiously  awaiting you !!!    😊
azuria thumbnail

Originally posted by: Leesan

@ azuria...please go on to last week's discussion thread  asap, ...your forum friends are anxiously  awaiting you !!!    😊

Thank you Leesan,❤️

I have been there and you may be relived. I hope to see more of all of you and polish your arguments.
luvsagar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Anyone have any idea when Nivedita is due to return?
Just curious how long we need to wait til the end of this separation track?
Edited by luvsagar - 12 years ago
Leesan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: azuria

Thank you Leesan,❤️

I have been there and you may be relived. I hope to see more of all of you and polish your arguments.

@az,   LOL!!!!  Yes,Azuria, I am "polishing"as we speak!!!  😊!!!