Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

azuria thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I really hope soapwatcher that you are right in your assumptions. I say so since I count three times. Nothing more. I couyldbe capital wron in my assumptions.
soapwatcher1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Azuria, and you could be totally right!
We have to wait and watch, the waiting is going to be agony and the watching could go either way - pleasure or pain for us, the viewers!
azuria thumbnail
I refuse to say that I am bored with the track. For me it is a very good study of human behaviour when it suddenly realise that he /she can benifit from someone elses luck or hard work and dont have to do any thing to earn.

I mean look at pappu he is trying his best to keep Runjhun against her will to gett good luck. But is not ready to do any good hard ork to earn a good name in politics.
 Likewise Vishno and Mithpo are planning devious lies to seperate Runjhun and Guddu so that they can benifit from her luck. They are not ready to work hard but want to destroy Runjhun to gain themselves.

If we look in another aspect in a smaller dimension it is like ttelling a samll trusting child to look at the bird while we take the candy/ goodies or toy from the child.

jps01 thumbnail
Pressu my dearest friend, don't throw in the towel so soon.  I understand your frustration and I am in the same boat but if we all desert BBAT I don't there will be anyone left.  Just look around, only a handful of us hang around these days.  I look forward to your entertaining emoticons - its really very relaxing!  Hope you change your mind.

Lots of hugs!!!  And of course, I will respect your wishes if you really do!🤗

Pressu, sorry did not read/see your goodbye comments earlier - I do wish you all the best and am waiting here with open arms when and if you decide to return.

Love

Edited by jps01 - 12 years ago
tanutes thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by Soapwatcher1

Azuria, Sita was not pregnant when she was in Ravana's clutches so Runjhun being pregnant in Pappu's clutches would not count.
I don't think Runjhun will doubt Guddu now, there is no reason for her to, she is not that much of a dimwit, I hope.

Soapwatcher1 and azuria you both are absolutely correct. Sita became pregnant after she was reunited with Rama and went into exile for the second time where she sought refuge in the hermitage of a sage Valmiki after she was banished by Rama.The other version states that Sita was already pregnant when she was abducted by Ravana.

Please refer to the following websites:

Edited by tanutes - 12 years ago
tanutes thumbnail

@ Surish 

I know that you are attempting  to console yourself by being hilarious but stop doing injustice to the show please which is already suffering from severe depression.
azuria thumbnail
Tanutes,
I do know Ramayan,
I was just commenting about Runjhuns sickness and probabel conclusion. I get the feeling that the lady doctor implied that Runjhun is preggs and she should be rested and healthy. That is why PY was thinking that even her kids will be fortunebringer. In that scenario he would like to save the child and maybe let her go so that she eats and drinks and keep healthy.

And then she runs back to Ln where we have Neelu, Mitho, Vishno and no Guddu when she arrives there.

What do you think then happens.😉
Surish thumbnail
Hi azuria. Welcome back dear. I missed you tremendously for the past few days. Some versions to the Ramayana story mentioned that Sita was already pregnant while she was held captive by Ravana . Assuming that the child was Ravana's  she was banished from the kingdom. Other versions state  that after Sita was rescued from the clutches of Ravana she became pregnant and for the sme reason she was banished from Ayodhya. She sought refuge under the hermitage of Valmiki and bore Lava and Kusha. Tanutes are you contradicting yourself? You cleos and I had the same storyline.
tanutes thumbnail
Originally posted by azuria:

Tanutes, 
I do know Ramayan,
I was just commenting about Runjhuns sickness and probabel conclusion. I get the feeling that the lady doctor implied that Runjhun is preggs and she should be rested and healthy. That is why PY was thinking that even her kids will be fortunebringer. In that scenario he would like to save the child and maybe let her go so that she eats and drinks and keep healthy.

And then she runs back to Ln where we have Neelu, Mitho, Vishno and no Guddu when she arrives there.

Originally posted by Surish

Hi azuria. Welcome back dear. I missed you tremendously for the past few days. Some versions to the Ramayana story mentioned that Sita was already pregnant while she was held captive by Ravana . Assuming that the child was Ravana's  she was banished from the kingdom. Other versions state  that after Sita was rescued from the clutches of Ravana she became pregnant and for the sme reason she was banished from Ayodhya. She sought refuge under the hermitage of Valmiki and bore Lava and Kusha. Tanutes are you contradicting yourself? You cleos and I had the same storyline.

@ surish and azuria

Thank you Surish. I've already corrected the error. It was indeed a terrible mistake. 
Sorry azuria both you and Soapwatcher1 are absolutely correct. There are two versions to the story. I apologise once more for any inconvenience caused.
tanutes thumbnail
Originally posted by azuria

Tanutes, 
I do know Ramayan,

@ azuria

I hope that another separation track isn't brewing.Time for the Pandeys to change their evil ways and learn to accept Guddu and Runjhun. Reconcile Jabbu, Mahadevi, Kukkan, Guddu and Runjhun. Introduce outsiders to create problems instead.