Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Surish thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Leesan I  agree with you wholeheartedly but sorry to say this, apart from the CV'S  Nivedita, the main lead, is also highly responsible  for this  psychological trauma of her fans which has become quite overwhelming. The CV'S probably have been working assiduously to ensure that their fans are duly satisfied. She should not have taken a prolonged leave of absence Edited by Surish - 12 years ago
soapwatcher1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Surish, agree with the Tanutes, Cleos, Vanfan, Leesan here, Pappu raping Runjhun would be suicide for the show - CVs should have more sense than that.  And if they are taking the Ramayan bit further, Ravan could never approach Sita for fear of being annihilated and so also Pappu would never do anything to harm his golden goose, our bhagonwali.

Pressu, I second Leesan, don't you dare leave us!  Not fair!!! We need you and your emoticons here to keep up our spirits.

You too Surish, cannot leave a sinking ship!  You are allowed to visit General Didi but moving camp, definitely not! 😊

soapwatcher1 thumbnail
Runjhun is Sita, Runjhun becomes a Messiah, what next?  Can they at least not make up their minds?  Seriously we here are better "plotters" than those that write for a living!
pressu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I am extremely sorry BBATians 
But I decided so i will 
Before leaving this is for Neelu 
This is for Pappu 
This gun is for safety  and i am going to gift it to Guddu
This is my send off gift 
Neelu is surrounding Guddu like this 
I am sorry to say but i am decided to quit the BBAT forum even though it is painful to me also.
Enjoy your stay BBATians and thanks for the concern you show upon me & i'll never forget you BBATians.
BYE BYE. . . . . . .
soapwatcher1 thumbnail
Pressu, you promise to return when Nivi returns?
Surish thumbnail
That's in a matter of a month's time Pressu! Soapwatcher, Bhagonwali seems to be losing their supporters girl. I express my early condolences. Hope it doesn't die with dignity and receive a full funeral service . Edited by Surish - 12 years ago
Leesan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@pressu,@Surish  et al,  look, let's try to put things in perspective here!!!

As distasteful and depressing as BBAT has become, there is a clear reason for it!!  Nive's absence!!!  Yes Surish, I have to agree, two months leave is way too long!!! Not going down that road now, just happy that Nive did not leave the show altogether...that would have been disastrous!!!! So ,in spite of all the recent negative aspects...here are a few positives:

1.  Nive did NOT leave!!!  Remember the joy we felt on learning that news??

2. Guddu is NOT the father of Neelu's baby!!!  There is NO baby!!!  Remember how upset we were to even think about that possibility??

3. Runjuhn is kidnapped...yes, and Gunjuhn is separated again...yes,...  but we know why!!!  We don't like it, but there is a good REASON for it!!!!

4.  Its just a matter of TIME!!!    Yes, time is the great healer!!   Upon Nive's return, there WILL be a resolution. Sooner or later, there will be
a rescue, and there will be retribution for the culprits!!

5. Finally...(drum roll please!)...there WILL be a REUNION of our beloved Gunjuhn!!!  With all the bells and whistles, tears of joy and immense relief...for them and for US too!!! 

So, with all that in mind, I am making a special appeal!  PLEASE, don't give up on the show or the forum. Remember ,when the going gets tough, the tough get going!!!  Let's ALL continue going on this journey together!!!  Things WILL get better,  I promise!!!

azuria thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hello fellow BBATIANS,

I was hoping forum would be cheering " I said Runjhun is preggs just like Sita""

But I find The story is going like Sita.

So I will not talk about that.

Insted I thought about the magical threes.

There are three who are keeping Guddu and Runjhun apart. PY, Mitho and Vishno and Neelu.

I have a guess that Runjhun will misstrust Guddu again. That being her second and Guddu will support and trust her. The three ( so no Ramayan)

If Runjhun is preggs then its MD Runjhun in real and Neelu in fake are preggs. Three

Pappu tried to kill Runjhun with gun and with knife and then Runjhuhn took the knife Three.

Runjhun pushed PY two times and third time fainted.
soapwatcher1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Leesan

@pressu,@Surish  et al,  look, let's try to put things in perspective here!!!

As distasteful and depressing as BBAT has become, there is a clear reason for it!!  Nive's absence!!!  Yes Surish, I have to agree, two months leave is way too long!!! Not going down that road now, just happy that Nive did not leave the show altogether...that would have been disastrous!!!! So ,in spite of all the recent negative aspects...here are a few positives:

1.  Nive did NOT leave!!!  Remember the joy we felt on learning that news??

2. Guddu is NOT the father of Neelu's baby!!!  There is NO baby!!!  Remember how upset we were to even think about that possibility??

3. Runjuhn is kidnapped...yes, and Gunjuhn is separated again...yes,...  but we know why!!!  We don't like it, but there is a good REASON for it!!!!

4.  Its just a matter of TIME!!!    Yes, time is the great healer!!   Upon Nive's return, there WILL be a resolution. Sooner or later, there will be
a rescue, and there will be retribution for the culprits!!

5. Finally...(drum roll please!)...there WILL be a REUNION of our beloved Gunjuhn!!!  With all the bells and whistles, tears of joy and immense relief...for them and for US too!!! 

So, with all that in mind, I am making a special appeal!  PLEASE, don't give up on the show or the forum. Remember ,when the going gets tough, the tough get going!!!  Let's ALL continue going on this journey together!!!  Things WILL get better,  I promise!!!

Hear! Hear!  Leesan, you hit the nail on the head!
soapwatcher1 thumbnail
Azuria, Sita was not pregnant when she was in Ravana's clutches so Runjhun being pregnant in Pappu's clutches would not count.
I don't think Runjhun will doubt Guddu now, there is no reason for her to, she is not that much of a dimwit, I hope.