Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kabhi_21 thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
As far as Debo's performance is concerned.... the ashique banaya apne was lip syncking and HR knew that the voice was his..... Debo did not sing a single song actually...... except for woh Lamhe which i think was his voice
apparaohoare thumbnail

Originally posted by: kabhi_21

As far as Debo's performance is concerned.... the ashique banaya apne was lip syncking and HR knew that the voice was his..... Debo did not sing a single song actually...... except for woh Lamhe which i think was his voice

Nice theory.  You should start writing movie scripts. 😆

teenindia_usa thumbnail
Guys HR won and people like his music like me!!!!!!!!1
chatbuster thumbnail

Originally posted by: mohinis

yes, why should be HR bothered by singing of so less talented singers like debo. And he is a reputed composer, why should he bother about the people like debo and srgmp, debo, yellow card holder was singing in award function, but all the industury know that how debo win and how he always got yellow from judges.

yaa, we all know. others got 0 votes from their own regions😉

kabhi_21 thumbnail
Some Misunderstandings about HR:

1. He hyped Vinit too much: HR is a music director with talent. He is like sonu nigam who respect talent and does not speak on the back. He never questioned for Nihira, Himani or Hemu to come first. He knew they are as good singers as Vinit. But Vinit was from his gharana hence he supported him.

2. He did not respect singers in other gharana: I remember an episode in which debo sang with topi, one of his best performances It was HR who commented on it ....10 -10 -10.... Also at the time when hemu and paresh were the final two contestants. he said he believe more in hemu as a singer.... He always gave Nihira good marks who has got highest 10s.....

3. He does not like debo: You know this becos he does not speak from the back. He said he never believed in him as a good singer.... but he did not say this for others.... he wasnt against any contestant.... but said wat he assessed... or he could have said the same for others

4. In the awasrd function: He said muz pe bahut ilzam lage hain... he was definitely refering saregama and vinit.... he said he will wash this in next year.... so dont be surprised if vinit gets the best singer award next year
chatbuster thumbnail

Some Misunderstandings about HR:

1. He hyped Vinit too much: HR is a music director with talent. He is like sonu nigam who respect talent and does not speak on the back. He never questioned for Nihira, Himani or Hemu to come first. He knew they are as good singers as Vinit. But Vinit was from his gharana hence he supported him.

2. He did not respect singers in other gharana: I remember an episode in which debo sang with topi, one of his best performances It was HR who commented on it ....10 -10 -10.... Also at the time when hemu and paresh were the final two contestants. he said he believe more in hemu as a singer.... He always gave Nihira good marks who has got highest 10s.....

3. He does not like debo: You know this becos he does not speak from the back. He said he never believed in him as a good singer.... but he did not say this for others.... he wasnt against any contestant.... but said wat he assessed... or he could have said the same for others

4. In the awasrd function: He said muz pe bahut ilzam lage hain... he was definitely refering saregama and vinit.... he said he will wash this in next year.... so dont be surprised if vinit gets the best singer award next year

"so dont be surprised if vinit gets the best singer award next year "

- just hope he doesnt create another frankenstein like himself (j/K)😉

suneal thumbnail

Originally posted by: mohinis

yes, why should be HR bothered by singing of so less talented singers like debo. And he is a reputed composer, why should he bother about the people like debo and srgmp, debo, yellow card holder was singing in award function, but all the industury know that how debo win and how he always got yellow from judges.

Agreed!!!
chatbuster thumbnail

chalo, judgment mil gaya😉

waise, bother toh usne bahut kee thhee, good to know that he has stopped bothering overnight😉

apparaohoare thumbnail

so dont be surprised if vinit gets the best singer award next year

🤢

Celina7 thumbnail
i agree wit mohinisji... y would HR care bout Debo mayb he was shocked when he heard debu sing his song, which i think he dint do a great job at but...HR gave debo a chance to sing one of his compositions...y wud HR waste his time hatin debo he really doesnt care u guyz...