Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SolidSnake thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
I would suggest everyone to see the episode where HR sings "ABA" and then listen to AS/JL/ID's comments about HR's music and singing.

Sabki aankhen khul jaayegi. 😊
apparaohoare thumbnail

Hi Jem,

Why do you hate me so much and why do you want to kill me? Everytime I see one of your posts, my BP rises. I might die of an heart attack if you don't change your signature soon.   ðŸ˜† 😆 😆

Edited by apparaohoare - 18 years ago
Jem4Himesh thumbnail

Originally posted by: apparaohoare

Hi Jem,

Why do you hate me so much and why do you want to kill me? Everytime I see one of your posts, my BP rises. I might die of an heart attack if you don't change your signature soon.   ðŸ˜† 😆 😆

Appi I am disappointed in you - what about agreeing w/my post - you have to respect my decision. I have NO REGRETS in standing by Himeshji & I always will stand by him... please if you don't like him, just don't post anything about him

Jem4Himesh thumbnail

Originally posted by: SolidSnake

I would suggest everyone to see the episode where HR sings "ABA" and then listen to AS/JL/ID's comments about HR's music and singing.

Sabki aankhen khul jaayegi. 😊

Thanks so much SS - this bashing has to stop 😡

musicpulse thumbnail

Originally posted by: kabhi_21

Some Misunderstandings about HR:

1. He hyped Vinit too much: HR is a music director with talent. He is like sonu nigam who respect talent and does not speak on the back. He never questioned for Nihira, Himani or Hemu to come first. He knew they are as good singers as Vinit. But Vinit was from his gharana hence he supported him.

2. He did not respect singers in other gharana: I remember an episode in which debo sang with topi, one of his best performances It was HR who commented on it ....10 -10 -10.... Also at the time when hemu and paresh were the final two contestants. he said he believe more in hemu as a singer.... He always gave Nihira good marks who has got highest 10s.....

3. He does not like debo: You know this becos he does not speak from the back. He said he never believed in him as a good singer.... but he did not say this for others.... he wasnt against any contestant.... but said wat he assessed... or he could have said the same for others

4. In the awasrd function: He said muz pe bahut ilzam lage hain... he was definitely refering saregama and vinit.... he said he will wash this in next year.... so dont be surprised if vinit gets the best singer award next year

😕

Edited by musicpulse - 18 years ago
apparaohoare thumbnail
Originally posted by: Jem4SRK

Appi I am disappointed in you - what about agreeing w/my post - you have to respect my decision. I have NO REGRETS in standing by Himeshji & I always will stand by him... please if you don't like him, just don't post anything about him

You are not getting my point.  I don't have any problem with your posts, but your signature is killing me gradually. 🤢🤢🤢

Edited by apparaohoare - 18 years ago
Jem4Himesh thumbnail

You are not getting my point.  I don't have any problem with your posts, but your signature is killing me gradually. 😆😆

Tough Appi...i won't be changing my sig so aapko uski aadat dalni paregi 😉 shukar karo i haven't changed my avatar...come to think of it....😆😉

Jem4Himesh thumbnail

Originally posted by: adwarakanath

Please let your avatar be as it is. Itna bhi fanaticism achcha nahin 🤢 . Aage dekha to next time you'll sport Himmy's face after a plastic surgery. Shukar hai science abhi aisa nahin kar sakta 🤢

😡 you are being so sick bro I can't believe it. If you attack Himeshji you will have to deal w/me first hamesha 😡

& don't tell me its humour purlease 🤢

Ms. Bholi Bhali thumbnail

You are not getting my point.  I don't have any problem with your posts, but your signature is killing me gradually. 🤢🤢🤢

If you have a problem with her, signature, then don't see it. Simple.

read her posts and reply. its her choice what she wants to put in her sig and avatar.

seema_17 thumbnail
guys come on don't take this siggy and AV thing too far.... as it is we hurt her feelings enough with HR bashings