Posted: 18 years ago
"so dont be surprised if vinit gets the best singer award next year"
dat'll be tight... πŸ‘ 😊 πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by chatbuster

"So dont be surprised if VInit gets the best singer award next year"

- Just hope he doesn't create another Frankenstein like himself

Very Well said

Hope Vinit gets a better Mentor and Real a Guru I am sure he will do great.

YALGAAR HO!!!!!!  Love ARR

Edited by Qwest - 18 years ago
appaji, kabhi_21 is Subhash K Jha's choti bahen...

Originally posted by apparaohoare

Nice theory. You should start writing movie scripts. πŸ˜†

Originally posted by tellus

πŸ˜†

Tight??!! πŸ˜•

BTW : I thought HR was reffering to the saga of his own nasal voice controversy when he said 'mujpe bohut iljam..."  - nothing to do with Vinit

Originally posted by Celina7

"so dont be surprised if vinit gets the best singer award next year"
dat'll be tight... πŸ‘ 😊 πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by tellus

U r really sick....... Just hear original songs and the one in ZCA...... U will know the truth.....

Originally posted by chatbuster

yaa, we all know. others got 0 votes from their own regionsπŸ˜‰

oi chatbuster ji...
aap phir shuru ho gaye 😑

Ab tou definitely, aapaka "foochar" is "bleak/"black" (select either one)...
πŸ˜‰

πŸ˜†

i think hr hyped vinit too much..and that might be the reason vinit lost..coz many ppl got sick of it..yea..i noticed hr's face..he looked kidna sad..i felt little sorry for him but..i dont understand why he shud feel so sad that debo won if that is the reason..or he mite be sad coz ppl misunderstood him..but do u have any idea why he said.."bahut inzaam lagein hai mujh par" i was really surprisd to why he said tt
Originally posted by kabhi_21

Some Misunderstandings about HR:

1. He hyped Vinit too much: HR is a music director with talent. He is like sonu nigam who respect talent and does not speak on the back. He never questioned for Nihira, Himani or Hemu to come first. He knew they are as good singers as Vinit. But Vinit was from his gharana hence he supported him.

2. He did not respect singers in other gharana: I remember an episode in which debo sang with topi, one of his best performances It was HR who commented on it ....10 -10 -10.... Also at the time when hemu and paresh were the final two contestants. he said he believe more in hemu as a singer.... He always gave Nihira good marks who has got highest 10s.....

3. He does not like debo: You know this becos he does not speak from the back. He said he never believed in him as a good singer.... but he did not say this for others.... he wasnt against any contestant.... but said wat he assessed... or he could have said the same for others

4. In the awasrd function: He said muz pe bahut ilzam lage hain... he was definitely refering saregama and vinit.... he said he will wash this in next year.... so dont be surprised if vinit gets the best singer award next year

Magic mantra...

"Surpremi would be hurt by this and has requested Peace"

I m a piecelover.... but some people cant stop bashing HR..... then HR also needs some supporters..... Ok somebody may like ID more.... even i like ID songs more than HR.... but tht does not mean u shall bash him out of all rumours the people create on this forum