Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Singing Superstar

HR when debo was perfoming on ZEE awards - Page 4

katie_kreuk thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
I think he didn like the fact that Debo won plus he was standing in front of him and siniging which probabaly reminded him that Vinit lost.... Felling a bit sad for him 😃

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

riddler100 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: katie_kreuk

I think he didn like the fact that Debo won plus he was standing in front of him and siniging which probabaly reminded him that Vinit lost.... Felling a bit sad for him 😃

yeah, I felt sooo bad for him too... 😉

😆

bluemangos thumbnail
Hey he won the award ... its funny because people who sing in an orthodox manner don't get an award but here we have a a guy singing flat out nassal and he wins an award. I though HR should have won the award for best song but hey, congrats to him he deserved it
kaboo123 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: kabhi_21

Some Misunderstandings about HR:
In the awasrd function: He said muz pe bahut ilzam lage hain... he was definitely refering saregama and vinit.... he said he will wash this in next year.... so dont be surprised if vinit gets the best singer award next year

I don't think he was referring to SRGMP and Vineet. The occassion did not demand that kind of comment. I think it has to do with the allegation that he has been stealing tunes from Pakistan and Aashiq Banaya was one such example. That also perhaps explains why he did not get the best MD award from Zee although his album has done commercially better than B&B.
shidal thumbnail
FACE IS THE INDEX OF MIND. - HR proves that. 😳
YALGAAR HO......
punji thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Anum K

i noticed that too ..i think he was sad bout something

How would u feel, if ppl talk bullshit about u?

this was a music program...but ppl made a personal war out of it...

blaming HR that he is inloyal, gay etc...

didnt u hear his speech, when he got his award??

Qwest thumbnail

I m a piecelover.... but some people cant stop bashing HR..... then HR also needs some supporters..... Ok somebody may like ID more.... even i like ID songs more than HR.... but tht does not mean u shall bash him out of all rumours the people create on this forum

We are not here to start a third world war between brothers.

My point to you also that please justify your writing and feel yourself how hard you feel about (HR) and Vinit same goes to other's also they felt the same way. Life is not one way traffic. As we all Know what goes around that comes around. One thing is true that no matter what HR do the Reputation that he have build for himself he have shoulder his burden not you or me.

Peace brother!🤗

YALGAAR HO!!!!!!  Love ARR

Edited by Qwest - 18 years ago
Jem4Himesh thumbnail

kabhi_21 i welcome you to the forum: finally an ID fan who does not like to bash HR 👏

I too saw the award ceremony & as much as I know Himeshji was upset about all the false allegations that have been put on him for ABA - I guess he just wanted to clear them & I am sure he will.

Many know i have fought for HR many a times here & will continue to do so...

Please stop the bashing & stop praying for his downfall: because it won't be happening 😉

Edited by Jem4SRK - 18 years ago
apparaohoare thumbnail

U r really sick....... Just hear original songs and the one in ZCA...... U will know the truth.....

Kabhi ji,

Please forgive a sick person 😉.  I think you are only person in this world who heard the original songs and no one else did. And that's why you could recognise them so well.

Your theory is "Debu did not sing a single song" .  I have one question for you --- ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR FREAKING MIND, WHAT WERE YOU THINKING WHEN YOU POSTED THAT DUMB COMMENT". 

apparaohoare thumbnail

I m a piecelover.... but some people cant stop bashing HR..... then HR also needs some supporters..... Ok somebody may like ID more.... even i like ID songs more than HR.... but tht does not mean u shall bash him out of all rumours the people create on this forum

What kind of piece would you like? Stake, chuck, pot roast, chops, blades, or stew pieces.  I could have HR presented (rather served) to you in whatever form or pieces you want. 😆😆

Edited by apparaohoare - 18 years ago