HR when debo was perfoming on ZEE awards

Posted: 18 years ago
Who saw the awards when Debo was performing?? Debo was singing good but It was sooo funny to see HR face when debo was singing.  They kept panning to HR during all of the performance.  NO offense to HR lovers but was too funny!!😆😆
First of all it wasn't even real singing just plain lip syncing.  Why would HR be bothered about that? He is the most sort after MD in the industry today do you think he would be bothered by a newcomer lip syncing to pre recorded songs.   IMHO the panning was totally point less and just cheap on Zee's part to do something like that in an awards function.

Originally posted by skana

Who saw the awards when Debo was performing?? Debo was singing good but It was sooo funny to see HR face when debo was singing.  They kept panning to HR during all of the performance.  NO offense to HR lovers but was too funny!!😆😆
HR did not look happy.
Maybe he was tired? Or was it the fact that it was raining?
i noticed that too ..i think he was sad bout something Edited by Anum K - 18 years ago

Originally posted by skana

Yes you so right we all are taking about it. I as wonder what is going trough his mind at that point also thought that how God show his event. But I am happy and proud that he got best Make singer award. At least he walked out of that show with some satisfaction. Hope he does well in coming days of his carrier.

YALGAAR HO!!!!!!  Love ARR

[/QUOTE]

OFCOURSE HR was not happy specially when Debojit sang his song Aashiq banya aapne.HR thought only Vinit can sing that song perfect.He was even mad when came to the stage to take his award.He said he was accused a lot and he will wash it off.
Yeah he was not himself. I would have thought he woulbe happy to win I mena his supporters were so why was he not? He said something regarding allegations so I guess he was upset over something. Aslo after he thanked everyone I think karan and zahid were laughing or something as though they knew what he was talking about the allegation thing I on the other hand had no idea.

Well he won so its a great achievement hats too U HR!!!!!!!
Keep on producing songs HR we luv them wooohoooo!!!!!!!!!!Edited by teenindia_usa - 18 years ago
Nether you or me have any control of this decision nor HR only it is ZEE TV who decide what event they are doing and only they who decide that who will be singing at that show it could be you or me if we are in that position. In top of all we can only assume! Cannot read his or her mind?
YALGAAR HO!!!!!! Love ARR
Edited by Qwest - 18 years ago

Originally posted by teenindia_usa

Keep on producing songs HR we luv them wooohoooo!!!!!!!!!!

I love his songs not all of them few of them. But I am really happy for his success.

YALGAAR HO!!!!!!  Love ARR