Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: cuteshrishti

Awesome update
I loved it. Wht an ending!
Abhay got offer. Pia made him accept it
They gave birth 2 baby & abhay became star
And above all he was still not normal so was their daughter. Loved it so much

It was Dishu's idea to get Pia onside for ABHAY'S filmy career.
All my readers wanted Abhay to maintain his powers if not become a vampire but this way we get the best of both worlds.
matwamango thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Sonia-

Perfect ending!
Wow! Abhiya hav a chweet baby girl
so, abhay becomes the heartthrob of the film industry.. Cute
thanx 4 d pm
tc

Santa CigaretteAbhay's become MR.COOLIO🤣
matwamango thumbnail

Originally posted by: hpoirotac

it ended :-(((
though it was a fabulous update...abhay is a filmstar now...loved piya for giving abhay that freedom...and they had a daughter too... :-) Luciana is a really cool name, i think :-)

Luciana is more of a hispanic name if not spanish i'm inspired by these exotic names.

Filmstar ABHAY would rock yaar.
matwamango thumbnail

Originally posted by: strawberryrashu

Perfect ending ayshu...but that karan johar talk show🤣 🤣 aww naughty abhiya...hehe koi chance nahi choda...last line was hehe hehe...btw 7+3 are 10 how can pia be preg for 10 months🤣

Hey so i miscalculated. Main thori na mathsmetician hu. Besides baby overdue bi ho sakhti hai.
Karan Johar is a funny producer/directer/talk show host so i find it quite funny on how ABHAY would fare with his uestioning skills.
matwamango thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjali.K

loved the ending! and farah's line- he may not be a great dancer😆, but he oozes sex appeal and charisma😳. Lovely name for abhiya's daughter Louisiana! Piya has improved a lot on the jealousy scale. Wow, it sure is hard seeing your husband romance other women. I really admire the spouses of film actors for that.

I'll miss this SS ayesha. I loved reading it. I wish I had got to see abhiya's hybrid baby before the show ended. Then again, even the marriage was rushed. I wish EK could have made pkyek as awesome as TVD. Nevertheless, season 1 was epic. When I see the episodes now, I keep wondering how the show went bad. I hope we'll get a better vampire story in the future. It will be impossible to hope for a better vampire coz abhay's  hotness is at the peak
thanks for a lovely SS ayesha! I am sad its over now

We never got to see ABHIYA doind an AHEM AHEM secen on the show forget actually see them getting a decent kissing scene.  This is why I have gone all out on making ABHIYA completely mad 4 each other.
Luciana is Moonlight so it sums up ABHIYA in a way.

Hats off to all men/women who are actors with watching their partners intimately doing scenes of a romantic nature i don't know how they deal with it. Its takes someone of great strength to put up with this kind of stuff and have faith in their partners. Trust is important in a relationship i feel. Its the basis although a little mystery is ok.
matwamango thumbnail

Originally posted by: abhayfan_dishu

aww... thank u so much ayeshu ðŸ¤—

Well i needed my trusty friend to tell me what to do coz i was outta idea's which is why i was gonna end it then.
matwamango thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rmuk

Superb and perfect ending. Abhay as a film star was fabulous. Dialogues were also good. So,.all togethet u have done a fantastic work. Pls pm me if u start another ff.

weightlifting Abhay already has the package so why not?🤣I don't know about starting any more FF's coz i have 3 on the go now. In koh kaise poore karungi main. Waise bhi forum main maine waise hi record thor di hai.
matwamango thumbnail

Originally posted by: princess_xeelan

Aha... nice.. Abhay the actor 😆 Nice idea and Lady VD needs to read this chapter Ayesha 🤣 maybe she will learn something 😛

So its the ending right? I loved this SS...enjoyed it a lot Ayesha...thanku so much 🤗

Yeah this is the end of the SS. I feel sad now.

Dishu ne yeh idea mujhe di thi on ABHAY becoming an ACTOR and Pia being accepting of his profession i didn't realise it was a backhanded reflection on Vabs until Dish openly broke it to me. I'm a little slow in this department.ROFLROFL I doubt MOO will ever learn anything the women is on a nother planetPlanet EGO🥱
matwamango thumbnail

Originally posted by: abhiyan_soni

superb  ending .abhiya was too good . they had a daughter . Luciana is lovely name . abhay is now famous film star . i love abhiya all moment . pia come up with jealousy and gave abhay freedom was superb . wonderful  written . i m sad its over . but hope soon u write another story .

doctorI can't write no more meri unglio main jaan nahi hai aur doctor ki zaroorat hai mujhe. Apni empty barin main battery daal ne keliye. I have splurged all my ideas here already