Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: mandy1024

Perfect ending πŸ‘ Good to know that Abhay is a super human n not just a human πŸ˜ƒ SO now we got a super human Abhiya baby? πŸ˜‰ The show ended with Abhiya marriage but I so wish they had taken out 2 mins n shown a happy ending with a cute lil(human though) Abhiya baby 😭 Ur fulfilling all those wishes of ours in ur stories n this is for u dear πŸ€— Loved it. Abhay is now a movie star πŸ˜ƒ WOW but pity Pia though πŸ˜† The ending was also perfect. What more can an upcoming superstar want than an interview with Karan Johar? 😊

Yeah i can't get enough of SUPER HUMAN ABHAY nor HYBRIDS🀣 I hated the idea of ABHAY as a normal HUMAN it sucks when this is a DARK STORY at least keep a dark story weaved into it.
Pia will be ok with Film Star husband who'll always come back to her for home is where the HEART is and Pia is ABHAY'S HEART

KARAN JOHAR is a POWERHOUSE so ABHAY with Karan Johar was my own little idea i love his show
matwamango thumbnail

Originally posted by: priya.1

lovely ending aysha with a perfect family...

loved abhiya's baby name...
making abhay a ilm star ws a great idea...
abhiya romance in the trailer ws πŸ˜³πŸ˜³
il surely miss this ss aysha...
lovely ss buddy πŸ‘πŸΌ

I tried to add as many elements to this Last update to show how an ending can be done if U speed the timeing and give straight to the point UPDATES. So in one update we have Pia pregnant, tell Abay, He's a star, then she has the baby. I know i fluffed up the timing its 10 moths but babies can be overdue i know a colleague's baby born 10 months later and it was a girl she weighed a tonne.😲
I tried to maintain ABHIYA romance and even included their anniversary.
Thanks buddy for the replies and the compliments it means a lotEmbarrassed
matwamango thumbnail

Originally posted by: kuttu

Abhay as a movie star was a surprise what happened to the introvent arrogant guy who likes to hide himself from the world. And loved Haseena and Chand as a doting grand parent. So the romance is still int he air and our Pia is as possesive as before.

The introvert became an EXTROVERT on becoming a HUMAN and a PLAYFUL one at this too.
Pia was bound to have this influence over ABHAY. She's learning to curb her possessive streak its not always easy but U gotta try right?
matwamango thumbnail

Originally posted by: .rumki.

awesoe ending ayesha
abhay became a famous actor
abhiya got a baby girl and waiting 4 more
this ss got different and lovely ending

Why stop at one baby when its fun to make more ABHIYA babies☺️🀣 I've turned into ABHAY.🀣I told U PKYEK withdrawal symptoms are making me crazy
matwamango thumbnail

Originally posted by: MS-meghasharma

thanks for pm

the perfect ending...
luvd it.😊😊😊😊😊

matwamango thumbnail

Originally posted by: peehu24

ayeshu it was awesome..beautiful n perfect ending

matwamango thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neytiri

Dat ws a lvly updte ayesha...it ws gr8 readng ur os...u r a brilliant wrtr...i ll b waitng 4 pm of ur anothr literary piece...all d bst...tc.

Thanks Neytiri.. For a moment then i thought U were referring to my FF ETERNALLY waiting for U. But then realised i ended itπŸ˜†
matwamango thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjali0111

wow.😊nice part n nice ending.πŸ‘...loved ur ff...specially abhiya.πŸ˜‰..they were super hot!!!!!!!😳

hey plz write another ff soon😊

Oh i have 3 FF's more than enoughπŸ˜‰
matwamango thumbnail

Originally posted by: dumas

awesome loved it that was perfectly done love the ending they had a baby and he did the films and it good he still has some of his powers loved it begin to end awesome will miss this ff thanks for the pm

I'll miss this SS too. I felt this was more of a normal track and more sensible than i've ever had.

Its more emotional and on the angelic side as opposed to my other works
matwamango thumbnail

Originally posted by: snitchseeker

Sorry for the late reply. Brilliant ending Aysha. Can you write another one please i am making puppy faces

Another one R U CRAZY. I have 3 FF's already. Abhay and Alina's DARK ANGEL, Firefly come fly with me on ABHIYA, Then the SEQUEL. 3'S the limit now. My brians empty why do U think i keep asking for idea's from others now. Itni lalaj achi nahi hai🀣