Frequent Posters

matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: priya.1

superb aysha...

loved abhiya 's wedding dress...
abhiya romance was super hottt  πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³
misha is always misha... πŸ˜† so shameless...
continue soon dr... 

U know Misha's every moves before she plays them out
matwamango thumbnail

Originally posted by: peehu24

awesome ayeshu...both abhiya were dying to get married! N mish..lol she is one shameless brat..bt abhiya were hot in the end!

I have to add a comedy element to the SS otherwise i feel its lacklustre.
matwamango thumbnail

Originally posted by: abhiyan_soni

superb update ayesha .

i loved it .
wedding was too good .
like abhiya dress .
abhiya was hot and naughty misha .
wonderful written .
waiting for next .

The wedding was a hard task to pull off i have never attended a christian wedding before and only seen glimpses of it on MOVIES and TV and even then we don't get the whole package. So i am happy U enjoyed the update
matwamango thumbnail

Originally posted by: Akshi0019

hey amazing dr...

i loved it... finally abhay piaare married i lovrd dere eagerness...
both of dem cant wait 2 see each other...
n d way abhay tease pia was amazing...
n d last part was awsum...
i loved cristian weading..
update soon...

I wanted to show how magical a CHRISTIAN wedding would be for ABHIYA.

Pulling off the emotional aspect was a piece of cake. Its how most of my FF'S would have been had the show not been a big flop on the romance angle.πŸ˜†
MRS.SSO thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 4 Thumbnail
awesummm 
lovelyyy
ge8888888
matwamango thumbnail

Originally posted by: mandy1024

Beautiful update Aysha 😳  It was lovely n Pia's gown! 😍 Need I say anything about that? Gosh, I just imagined Suku in it n it was the perfect choice for her petite figure 😊. It was so beautiful. I am really surprised coz u told u'd never been to a christian wedding but u portrayed it so well. I am left with no words yaar πŸ‘ I loved Abhay's speech 😍. I so wish I had someone like him in my life . I guess most of us here do πŸ˜† Loved Alina Abhay convo πŸ‘πŸΌ. She was so very true when she said Abhay needs to treat Pia like a friend n not keep her away thinking it might hurt her coz it always ends up in a disaster . I loved this shy bride πŸ˜³ U have always portrayed Pia to be a siren n trust me I love u for that coz I always admire women who are gutsy n who know what they want  But its also nice to see a bride blush n feel shy 😳 coz thats a dominant side to us women. How much ever we try to portray ourselves to be a feminist, we'll always have this side to us. Last but not the least thanks for showing a naughty Abhay πŸ˜‰ All in all, superb update dear 😊 But where was Haseena?

iT is quite aemotional writing these scenes. I wanted an outfit that would make heads turn and Dishu did me good with this elegant number. I can see Sukku in it.
I had a little look on youtube on the royal wedding of Prince William and Kate for the actual vows itself U know the whole death do us part and what a Priest would say etc rest is from snap shots from films i'd seen in the past and used those moments from memory.

Abhay's speech was something i'd say anyway and Alina's advice is also something i'd tell Abhay because the boy has no clue when it comes to how best to protect Pia emotionally while physically he has it all down.
 I prefer Pia as a siren because it allows the female to show her man that she too can give him a run for his money at being so forward and not afraid to show that sensual side to them. I think U know how sick i got of the shows U rated romance so i kept my FF'S as spicy as possible apart from BloodTies, Forever Yours, SOULMATES were all very emotional and not at all racy.

I can show Pia have a shade of shyness because like U said we are all shy in nature to some rrespect.

I always paint Abhay as arrogant or naughty anyway. But this SS because he isn't a vvampire i am aloud to show his humane side thats playful

Haseena i forgot about i was so engrossed in ABHIYA, Misha i forgot her. I'll add her in the morning after.
Edited by matwamango - 12 years ago
matwamango thumbnail

Originally posted by: luckdiya

kabaab me haddi misha...🀣nice uppdate dear thx 4 pm

matwamango thumbnail

Originally posted by: princess_xeelan

Superb update Ayesha πŸ˜ƒ I love Piyas gown... it was soo beautiful... the wedding was very beautiful... loved Abhay's speech and they were hot... loved it...finally their waits over πŸ˜³

and I liked Abhay taking the lead and it really doesnt matter... more imp is they are together aft so many hurdles... and Misha... it was soo funny n naughty πŸ˜† how many parts left btw? 

2 parts. Honeymoon and then Dishu's dreams of Abhay reachin great heights
matwamango thumbnail

Originally posted by: harinisriram39

OMG OMG OMG.  Thank you very much Ayesha for considering my request.  My God, what a scene, naughty Misha, Shy Piya, Mischievous yet careful Abhay. What more could I want.  I don't know how many times I will read it and imagine.

Before you throw sade ande tamatar at me, can we have a morning scene with a more naughty Misha and much more teasing Abhay.

But one word of caution, dear.  The marriage scene you had described including the dress is priceless.  Keep this post underwraps as it is  reserved only for Abhiya.  I do not want this to be leaked so that we may be forced to see something dreadful. You understand right.  It would be so disheartening if the real life couple copied this and the segments showing the much dreamed wedding of the stunning couple.

More requests. Do i look like a music/film/book anchor who does dedicationsπŸ˜›  Its a good idea but if Abhay teases Pia any more she'll turn to water or flush so red she'll have to migrate to Alaska🀣

I'll make the morning after short and sweet. Next Update is the Honeymoon sequence.

Vivah won't dare copy this sequence🀣 Copyright infringement main in dono ko pasa dungiπŸ˜‰
matwamango thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dikshi92

Hey aysha, awesome update dear.. Description of the marriage was so beautiful !! And piya and abhay must be looking stunning in those dresses.. I liked the concept of christian wedding.. It suits abhiya more.. πŸ‘ and both of them was so cute when getting impatient to see each other..

and the most awesome part was their first night.. I have never read such a beautifully written consumation part on abhiya.. Thanx for providing us with every single details of their sweet encounter πŸ˜‰
u know we besharams are always craving for some intimate scenes of abhiya.. And in the show we never got it.. Thanx for giving it in ur ff.. πŸ˜‰
even the first night of edwella in BD seems lame now after reading ur description of abhiya night.. πŸ‘

I felt the same way about this wedding being more like ABHIYA'S type than the hindu ceremony we got. Especially with Pia being so modernised and Abhay's attitude was more suited to this FF's

I know how ABHIYA fans lap up these intimate moments between the pair. Its how most of us normal girls would react o a guy like ABHAY but due to lack of ABHIYA i made my FF'S a little on the SCORCHING red hot ABHIYA consummation scenes.