Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

adnilover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
I wish abhiya had a christian wedding in the show also. It would have been amazing seeing piya in that gown and abhay in a tux😍
but at least I experienced it in your ff.
It was lovely, the wedding, the wedding night and I liked the touch you added of piya feeing shy. Funny thing is I love both shy piya and naughty piya😉
Rmuk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Really a hot update and thanks for the pm. I liked naughty abhay and sweet but shy pia. And the wedding dresses were beautiful. I can imagine suku and vivian wearing them. Pls continue soon and I want more abhiya romance.
matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: .Shiva.

WOW!! awesome updates ayesha👏👏👏👏

that kiss ISH!!!!!! and abhiya wedding double dhamaka! for me what i liked the most is when piya said her abhay deserve the best and indeed he deserve the best and he deserves her😳

everything was beautiful from the wedding to piya getting all nervous and abhay all mesmerizing by his piya!👏

Bani i just realised this is U. U changed yoour name😲 Kya shock diya hai tu ne.
I know this was my personal touch. I felt Abhay deserved so much more than he got in the show.
I can do soft romance the show just had me shall i say flustered with PG kinder garden rated romance that i went all WILD and steamy on my FF's. For me being shy is cool but with a vampire like Abhay shyness won't make him want but bluntness i feel. With Abhay tough love is the approach i use.
However i love a sensitive quiet yet naughty feel to Pia in this SS. Her toying with him to help him overcome his urges yet not going too far that she'd lose her morals
Edited by matwamango - 12 years ago
Fly_high thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
aww such a beautiful update Ayeshu loved abhiyas dress everything was perfect from star 2 end😊
matwamango thumbnail

Originally posted by: lost_in_love

Res-
----edited----

Oo...its a big day fr piya...finally she s gttng married to d man,whm she alwys dreamd of...she is nervous nd thts quite natural...!!

The dress s beautiful...nd enough to mak abhay go mad... ;-)
piya is ryt..abhay really deservs d best...bcz f d immence pain he hs gone thru d past 200yrs...!!
Nw waitng fr abhay's reaction ...
Nd d marriage ceremony... :-))

Ayesha its too gud tht u added christian wedding here...totally apt...!! Hope thy hd shwn d same n the show too...!! Sigh

update asap...

-indu

Indu i spend quite a while trying to make their moment as special as possible. A Christian wedding is something i haven't explored before in any of my FF's or SS or ONE SHOTS.

I felt ABHIYA are more suited to a Christian wedding than a hindu wedding because of Pi'as upbringign i guess.
matwamango thumbnail

Originally posted by: cuteshrishti

Awesome update
Oh pia being nervous & abhay being impatient u described so well.
And dress of abhiya was gud
Abhiya were so hot
I loved it
Plz cont..

Yeah the wedding was meant to be an emotional affair😉
matwamango thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Sonia-

Great update ayesha...
Abhay taking the lead was fun n pia shying away made her a innocent bride.. She was so sweet !
Misha will always be misha! No shame ! Lol
the wedding n wedding nite was awesome!
Update soon...
Thanx for the pm...
Tc

Yeah Misha is meant to be shameless. I love Misha just this way at least she wasn't drunk
matwamango thumbnail

Originally posted by: Venesa44

Lovely update ,

Loved piyas dress it was beautifull,
N Misha "U do know how to have sex right?"🤣
Pia Check it up on Google👏. Cherry on the top
Update soon ,

I had to come up with something original. I have used most of my jokes now so this was the only one left😉
matwamango thumbnail

Originally posted by: snitchseeker

The wedding was too good. So was the gown and suit. First night what to say. You can write for Mills and Boons gal if they ever start publishing super hot supernatural romance:-) loved it. Nice Gown Dish and nice idea Harry

The gown was Dishu's cjoice i was struggling to find something regal but not too obvious choice for a bride.

Writing fluffy romance is what i do best coz i am an emotional person. So i can pour my heart out. I can do romance anyway U like it hot, dirty, romantic, sweet take your pick but my mood has to be right in order to do this. I read a lot of mills and boons
BTW i wanted ABHIYA wedding on 12th Jan 2012 and i wrote this UPDATE on this day
matwamango thumbnail

Originally posted by: strawberryrashu

Ayshu wow kya update tha...pia and abhay were so impatient to get wedded...and kiss was awsum...misha ka que and pia said search on google🤣 🤣and suhagrat aha kya kahu me to behosh ho gayi padhke...btw is this the last update...or more update left...and ha i am sending a pm check it...

I knew you'd love Misha's dialogues in this and Pia's response. Its what i always do if i don't know an answer to check ggogle. Best solution for everyone's problems.

Theres a few more updates then i am ending this SS.