Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Don_theEvil thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
awesome update , love misha teasing to pia... and abhiya wow they so much romantic Edited by DonIsback - 12 years ago
kuttu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
So finally the wedding did take place and they became one. Mish ais really too much. Couldn't she wait till morning. But she sure is an impatient one. wonder how Kabir is going to handle her.
-DreamGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
ITS NICE:-) BUT KAHANI ME TWIST TO LAAO??? Aise to interest hi nahi rahega na...
.SmokeySilence. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Superb update Ayesha 😃 I love Piyas gown... it was soo beautiful... the wedding was very beautiful... loved Abhay's speech and they were hot... loved it...finally their waits over 😳
and I liked Abhay taking the lead and it really doesnt matter... more imp is they are together aft so many hurdles... and Misha... it was soo funny n naughty 😆 how many parts left btw? 
Edited by princess_xeelan - 12 years ago
aamirkhanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
lovely update
finally they r married
MS-meghasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
thanx for pm
great story
jus luvd the entire parts till here
harinisriram39 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
OMG OMG OMG.  Thank you very much Ayesha for considering my request.  My God, what a scene, naughty Misha, Shy Piya, Mischievous yet careful Abhay. What more could I want.  I don't know how many times I will read it and imagine.
Before you throw sade ande tamatar at me, can we have a morning scene with a more naughty Misha and much more teasing Abhay.

But one word of caution, dear.  The marriage scene you had described including the dress is priceless.  Keep this post underwraps as it is  reserved only for Abhiya.  I do not want this to be leaked so that we may be forced to see something dreadful. You understand right.  It would be so disheartening if the real life couple copied this and the segments showing the much dreamed wedding of the stunning couple.
Dikshi92 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hey aysha, awesome update dear.. Description of the marriage was so beautiful !! And piya and abhay must be looking stunning in those dresses.. I liked the concept of christian wedding.. It suits abhiya more.. 👏 and both of them was so cute when getting impatient to see each other..

and the most awesome part was their first night.. I have never read such a beautifully written consumation part on abhiya.. Thanx for providing us with every single details of their sweet encounter 😉
u know we besharams are always craving for some intimate scenes of abhiya.. And in the show we never got it.. Thanx for giving it in ur ff.. 😉
even the first night of edwella in BD seems lame now after reading ur description of abhiya night.. 👏
bellaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
wow just loved it.abhiya married...the night of their marriage scenes r awsome...misha is so naughty so as well abhay teases piya...omg piya is so shy love the way piya shy...superb update...cont soon
FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
great update. ayeshu, now waiting for honeymoon and my special request