Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: harinisriram39

Thats a nice one ๐Ÿ‘. Are you going to end the SS with Abhiya's marriage ๐Ÿ˜ญ .  Please do continue as a sequel na.  Would you show Arnab as vampire? 

And thanks for considering my request of shy Piya.  Yes. I want to see a shy but willing Piya with Abhay taking the lead.  If you could add more fun by Misha calling up Piya asking her suggestions and Abhay teasing Piya to tell Misha about them.  I know I am being dramatic, but I would want to see a worried and hopeless Piya that she will never have the moments of happiness because something would go wrong at the last minute like Jeh kidnapped her on the day of her marriage.  Some kind of uncertainity disturbing her that Abhay might leave her one day considering her safety.  However Abhay senses her discomfort and tries his best to assure her that he is fully convinced that she can be safe and complete only with him.  So would like to see more of a possessive and demanding Abhay (opp of Piya in your FF Eternally waiting for you). Just like what we got in April in the show where Abhay feels jealous about Kabir and the scene in the locker room when Sid watches them.
Now am I being naughty ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Harini This SS was only meant to be about ABHIYA as humans. I hated ARNAB as a vampire so he's dead in this SS. 

I can make Pia shy. In fact im my SOULMATES FF Pia was very shy, blood ties,i have Pia in every avatar but its only later on i placed Pia as a VIXEN because we weren't getting Abhay making any moves then there was the possibility of him hurting her with him being a vampire but now we can take this element out in this SS. For me Pia was always so eager to kiss ABHAY in the show so i made her completely crazy for him in my FF's while Abhay remains the same. I didn't like the way he sofened up in the show.

Abhay will be a lot more pro active in catering to Pia now because he knows Pia inside out. Living in has its advantages.

PS my sequel on Eternally Yours will have ABHAY do a role reversal with Pia.๐Ÿ˜†
matwamango thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjali.K

Jeh dead so the problems are finally over. I feel bad for alina, she has such a rotten brother who treats her badly and still his death will not bring her comfort coz he is her brother after all.

Waiting for abhiya's marriage๐Ÿ˜Š

Jeh was pathetic hence why in all my FF's bar TWISTED LOVE, I'm Your's Forever i've killed him off. I am going to kill Jeh off in Firefly too but theres a twist๐Ÿ˜†
matwamango thumbnail

Originally posted by: cuteshrishti

Awesome update
U know thts y i was bit disappointed wid pkyek
I always wnts abhay 2 kill jeh & pia 2 kill met
but aisa hua ni
Anyways loved it

I know we all wanted ABHAY to kill JEH. I actually wanted Maithali to die at the hands of ALINA to be honest because it was her and Sid that brought werewolves into this track.
matwamango thumbnail

Originally posted by: pkyekfanclub

finally gaya Jeh naam ka grahan ๐Ÿ˜†good 1Ayesha๐Ÿ˜Š idiot he kidnapped Pia from her house n wanted 2 force himself on her๐Ÿ˜ก

Jeh wasn't going to force himself on Pia. He was going to marry her by FORCE. I guess its the same thing almost.๐Ÿคฃ I hate Jeh now.๐Ÿฅฑ
matwamango thumbnail

Originally posted by: princess_xeelan

Awesome Ayesha. I loved your idea of liquid silver ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ so finally Jeh is deadand now time for Abhiya wedding... waiting for that ๐Ÿฅณ

LIQUID SILVER would be impossible to get out of your bloodstream. I got this from UNDERWORLD. that series ROCKS. 
Akshi0019 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
nyc dr finally jey is out of track...
waiting 4 dere weading now...
cont soon n thanks 4 d pm...
BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Sorry for the late reply dear  Loved it ๐Ÿ˜ƒ Jeh is dead ๐ŸฅณAbhiya are getting married? Are u winding this up then? ๐Ÿ˜ฒ Please conitnue na? Would be lovely to see a happy Raichand family ๐Ÿ˜Š Gr8 update Ayesha ๐Ÿ˜Š
anukrati19 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: matwamango

[I][B]<font size="4" face="I hated the way JEH died in the show it was so stupid. T U R effort work dear this ff is just awesome.

anukrati19 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: matwamango

[IMG=http://emoticons.msn-beta.com/Top.Emoticons/37.gif]" face="I hated the way JEH died in the show it was so stupid. T U R effort work dear this ff is just awesome. UR helpers also are best like u

Peehu24 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
awesome ayeshu..finally jeh is dead! All is well nw! Abhiya wedding..m waiting..i want some romantic moments nw!