::SS::Abhiya's Heavenly Little Paradise upda pg126 - Page 64

Posted: 12 years ago
wow nice update aysha!!!!
finally Jeh is dead... 😃
mobile tracking 😉 bt the way u made abhay kill Jeh ws a good idea...
continue soon buddy!!!
awesome update
finally the threat of jeh is gone
Jeh dead...gr8...wndrful updte.
AWESOME AND SUPERB UPDATE. ayeshai really like jeh ending that part is really good and it is better than jeh end in show.u are awesome ur all ff are superb. join cvs pkyek next season they really need some one like u ayesha great update. update soon and thanks 4 pm.
lovely update finally jeh died thk god now no one come btw abhiya waitnig 4 their wedding now abhay tried so much to kill jeh atlast jeh died ...great update
Thats a nice one 👏. Are you going to end the SS with Abhiya's marriage 😭 .  Please do continue as a sequel na.  Would you show Arnab as vampire? 
And thanks for considering my request of shy Piya.  Yes. I want to see a shy but willing Piya with Abhay taking the lead.  If you could add more fun by Misha calling up Piya asking her suggestions and Abhay teasing Piya to tell Misha about them.  I know I am being dramatic, but I would want to see a worried and hopeless Piya that she will never have the moments of happiness because something would go wrong at the last minute like Jeh kidnapped her on the day of her marriage.  Some kind of uncertainity disturbing her that Abhay might leave her one day considering her safety.  However Abhay senses her discomfort and tries his best to assure her that he is fully convinced that she can be safe and complete only with him.  So would like to see more of a possessive and demanding Abhay (opp of Piya in your FF Eternally waiting for you). Just like what we got in April in the show where Abhay feels jealous about Kabir and the scene in the locker room when Sid watches them.
Now am I being naughty 😳

Jeh dead so the problems are finally over. I feel bad for alina, she has such a rotten brother who treats her badly and still his death will not bring her comfort coz he is her brother after all.

Waiting for abhiya's marriage😊
finally the doggie is dead 🤣
Awesome update
U know thts y i was bit disappointed wid pkyek
I always wnts abhay 2 kill jeh & pia 2 kill met
but aisa hua ni
Anyways loved it
finally gaya Jeh naam ka grahan 😆good 1Ayesha😊 idiot he kidnapped Pia from her house n wanted 2 force himself on her😡