Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Rose-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
WONDERFUL UPDATE:-) Finaly jey dead and ABHIYA ROCKSSS:-) Superb:-):-)
MRS.SSO thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 4 Thumbnail
awesummm
yayayay finally
abhiya togather
_Chits_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
awsome update...👏
at last jeh died...😃
update soon...😊
.SmokeySilence. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Awesome Ayesha. I loved your idea of liquid silver 👏 👏 so finally Jeh is deadand now time for Abhiya wedding... waiting for that 🥳
matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: strawberryrashu

Yipee jeh dead...lovely update...aww pia putting mehendi...ur ending this ss ...😭koi na happy ending hoga na...

Hippie 1 Aur kitni likhu. I don't want to make this into a chiller party for baches. Its bad enough in the 5 FF's of mine i have added HYBRIDS be it werevampire or Humanvampires. 

Yeah we will have a happy ending depending on what U call a happy ending. I might add a honeymoons section to this if U want.
matwamango thumbnail

Originally posted by: kuttu

This part was so action packed. Jai still had some goodness in him. But all the hatred over the years had created so much of negativity in him. So wil the next part be a big wedding update.

Just proves a point kill the misunderstandings and the hatred inside and keep the good alive. Actually Jeh had no good in him left in the show so i wanted to show villains can have some humanity even if its barely visible to the naked eye.. Abhay managed to show even when he had Jeh covered that Human or vampire he never wanted harm on Jeh despite how evil Jeh was.
Rashu1505 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Yup i want honeymoon sec pls pls
matwamango thumbnail

Originally posted by: priya.1

wow nice update aysha!!!!

finally Jeh is dead... 😃
mobile tracking 😉 bt the way u made abhay kill Jeh ws a good idea...
continue soon buddy!!!

Thanks Priya. Farro ne idea di thi kal jab maine sab ki madad li thi on how to get Human Abhay to kill off Jeh. I didn't want to turn Jeh into a human or turn Abhay back to being a vampire because then all my FF's would turn into the same thing almost. Better to have a variation right?😉 Killing Jeh now this was my invention altogether albeit the inspiration came from UNDERWORLD.
SANDY_ROSE thumbnail
wonderful update 
finally jey is dead .
waiting for abhiya wedding .
matwamango thumbnail

Originally posted by: anukrati

AWESOME AND SUPERB UPDATE. ayeshai really like jeh ending that part is really good and it is better than jeh end in show.u are awesome ur all ff are superb. join cvs pkyek next season they really need some one like u ayesha great update. update soon and thanks 4 pm.

I hated the way JEH died in the show it was so stupid. The hero didn't even have the last laugh. This SS i worked very hard on i even resorted to asking help on idea's for this FF from people on AT'S from Anjali, Shivani, Faroo, Peehu they all helped me.