Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shivanirajput thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
it was simply awesome aysha
abhiya were super cute
abhay being offered a role of vampire πŸ˜† now that shows what a creative mind u have
please update soon i m loving this ss

matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: shivanirajput

it was simply awesome aysha
abhiya were super cute
abhay being offered a role of vampire πŸ˜† now that shows what a creative mind u have
please update soon i m loving this ss

i am just shouting for ABHAY RAICHAND 2 be a FILM STAR not VIVIAN i mean the character. 

The Red Company seems like a good movie for VAMPIRES. Dark and gory just my types.πŸ˜ƒ I read an article on Satish and the movie and thought add this in here. Someone gave me the BOLLYWOOD idea where Pia is praising the stars and ABHAY gets jealous but thought i'll do one betterπŸ˜†
matwamango thumbnail

Originally posted by: abhiyan_soni

superb update ayesha .!!!

abhay jealousy part awesome.
movie offer to abhay as villain was superb 
finally abhay per posed pia woh b awesome style mein .

Hai na dynamite ki news.?πŸ˜†
matwamango thumbnail

Originally posted by: mandy1024

We do have a super hot Abhiya in Eternally Waiting for you πŸ˜‰ Anyways now I am reading Bleeding Hearts by Alyxandra Harvey. Once I am done with it I shall start The Company Red. Sounds real good. You should read it if you get the chance. But sounds a lil too dark πŸ˜• 

Wow U seem to read a lot i don't have much time i'm a fraid. I want U to tell me all about both books ok in short. I get bored of reading and then i forget what i read. Short term memory loss.πŸ˜† Plus in UK we won't get these books i don't think. I'll try the library.πŸ˜‰
shivanirajput thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: matwamango

i am just shouting for ABHAY RAICHAND 2 be a FILM STAR not VIVIAN i mean the character. 

The Red Company seems like a good movie for VAMPIRES. Dark and gory just my types.πŸ˜ƒ I read an article on Satish and the movie and thought add this in here. Someone gave me the BOLLYWOOD idea where Pia is praising the stars and ABHAY gets jealous but thought i'll do one betterπŸ˜†

hey aysha u forgot it was me onlyπŸ˜†  but yeah u made it much better πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘than i have even imagined thats why u r my favourite ff writer😳
BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: matwamango

Wow U seem to read a lot i don't have much time i'm a fraid. I want U to tell me all about both books ok in short. I get bored of reading and then i forget what i read. Short term memory loss.πŸ˜† Plus in UK we won't get these books i don't think. I'll try the library.πŸ˜‰

I only read while commuting to office n trust me I spend 2.5-3 hrs just for that  everday. So I read books that time πŸ˜ƒ Bleeding Hearts is another vampire book by Alyxandra Harvey in The Drake Chronicles. Wouldn say its mindblowing n all that but its definitely a good read n something different from other vampire books I have read so far. My Love Lies Bleeding is the first book in the series. In case u get time u shd read it 😊
matwamango thumbnail
:Chapter 9::Spring Clean::

Pia standing on a stool got a duster started cleaning their home up spreading dist around causing Abhay to sneeze like mad. Pia turned around losing her balance wobbling on the stool with Abhay ready catch Pia. An eyelock moment occurs both are lost in the others eyes drinking from the others love filled gaze. Abhay gently places Pia down- 

Abhay frowns at Pia picking up a rag-U know this would be much faster if 2 people are doing this job. Maybe U should fall more often but only when i'm around Pia no more standing on stools ok?
Pia giggles taking the rag off of Abhay's hand-I'd rather U rest Abhay. I am trying to get domesticated besides you'll only finish the job too soon. I find cleaning is quite therapeutic. Takes away the stresses.
Abhay pouted scowling-I thought i took away all of your tensions.
Pia pulled Abhay's cheek-U do but U also make my BP rise. This way theres no danger ok? Now can i get back to work?
Abhay defiant refused-Ok what if i slow down my pace ok? I want to help i feel like a spare wheel.
Pia paused for a few seconds-Ok U can sort this room out while i mop up ok?
Abhay shook on it-That sounds fair.
Pia choked out a laugh-Fair? If i didn't know better i'd say U are not of this world Abhay. No guys i know like to clean but U...
Abhay mocked-Paris model i knew didn't do this kind of thing either. 

They both tended to make their home look spotless. Abhay spruced up the kitchen getting rid of all the grime polishing the tiles while Pia went to do the laundry. As soon as the cycle was complete they both placed the washing on the line working together. 

Pia takes the basket back in the house with Abhay trailing behind her-Now i'll go make something for us to eat.
Abhay took the basket out of her hand placing it down and held her in his arms-We'll go and cook something together Pia.
Pia butted in-But U already do enough Abhay. U work nights so we can keep this house going afloat. U even help around the housework. I don't want U to overwork yourself Abhay. Your body is already dealing with these changes. Those attacks take most of your energies out.
Abhay hated seeing so much worry in those chocolate brown eyes-U stress too much. I still have 2 months left to go before i am normal Pia. I'm hungry. Come on i have mice running in my tummy.
Pia wanted to do something special for Abhay-I was going to surprise U now i can't.
Abhay smirked at Pia-Why don't we make a dish the other loves huh? U make mine and i'll make yours.
Pia's eyes shone hugging Abhay-Done! But then you'll see.
Abhay beamed i guess i'll have to go out of the kitchen to make mine no peeping ok? Let me get all the ingrediants first and then we'll get started. Out of my way Pia!

Abhay would bake a chocolate cake and make fresh chocolate butter cream for Pia. She was going to have a Caesar Salad with toasted pine nuts and some roast potatoes with carrots. Abhay placed the Sea Bass marinating it in oil, lemon juice, wrapping it in foil in the oven. 

Abhay smiled winking at Pia-All yours do what U want now.

Pia was going to make Abhay a lemon cheeses cake smashing all the digestive biscuits with a rolling pin and adding melted butter to the mix in a tin placing it in the fridge to chill smiling at her work. Then she got started on the main meal searing the meat on both sides then using the juices to the masala she'd already prepared adding it in to tenderise it. Pia tasted the dish as she went along. The chappatis all came out in funny shapes wiping flour over her forehead. Then back to the mixture she added some mascapni cheese adding some sugar cream whisking in the zested lemons and pouring it into the base adding nutmeg for the final touch garnishing it with slither of lemon slices with Abhay's name on it and placed it back in the fridge.

Abhay baked his cake and covered the sponge with melted chocolate butter cream and wrote Pia's name on it with white Chocolate shavings. Both brought their finished pieces to the table savouring the others dish.

Abhay almost forgot his manners digging in aware of Pia's eyes on him-Is there more?
Pia's eyes lit up kissing Abhay's mouth tasting some of the sauce-I'll go get some more.
Abhay was impressed but then again Pia never ceased to amaze him-At this rate i'll wind up with a tummy Pia. I really need to start working out.
Pia hovered over the entire pot-Maybe, no U know its not easy maintaining a fit body. At least my cookings improved.
Abhay saw Pia dive into her dish listening to her munching away-So U liked it?
Pia laughed-Its perfecto! Magnifique.
Abhay kissed Pia's mouth again and took note of how happy Pia was but he saw a tinge of homesickness in them. She hid it well from him but he wasn't blind. Even he missed home. His Mom and Dad-Pia U are happy with me right? I know i'm not perfect any more.
Pia hushed Abhay with her mouth again-I'm fine Abhay. We all have weak moments but i am content with our little world we've made. Dessert time. (Evading the topic. Pia flashed Abhay her most biggest smile ever) Now i know U love cheesecake and...U better tell me the truth.
Abhay touched his heart-I will scouts honour. Can i cut it?
Pia handed Abhay a knife and he sliced the biggest piece for himself and a small piece for Pia-Abhay i can't. My diet...
Abhay sternly eyeballed Pia-Screw your diet Pia. U need to put weight on. U are shrinking into nothing at this rate i'll be known as the fat boyfriend with an invisible girlfriend now eat with me! 
Pia cut the cake Abhay made for her taking out a small piece but Abhay but her another to double the size-Abhay!!!!!I'm full already.
Abhay pulled a hurt look-I put a lot of love into it Pia.
Pia laughed-Fine. You'll have to feed me then. All this partying and studying we still have to do Abhay. I guess i can burn it off.

Abhay shook his head. He fed Pia some desert listening to her moan in satisfaction licking her lips-Wow that's very rich. MMM. I might get seconds.
Abhay smirked at Pia covering her mouth with his-That's my girl.

Pia got a spoonful of cheese cake for Abhay to try and even he was doing the same. Pia tried some too just in case Abhay was lying-Pia this is divine. Maybe we should open our own bakery?
Pia mused-What about our other aspirations Abhay? We can't do everything.
Abhay suddenly remembered he wasn't super-powered.Oh right? I'll go wash these up.
Pia grabbed her plates-We'll clean them up. Its we now remember so U keep reminding me Abhay. I really am marrying a Mr. Perfect.

After all their hard work Abhay led Pia to their room for a little down time. Pia snuggled up in bed with Abhay just holding each other. She was worn out so he massaged her shoulders for her relaxing her tensions away. Pia smiled softly at Abhay's caring nature. She turned to face him this time so she was facing him playing with his shirt soaking him u.

Pia kissed his chest where his heart lay beating away-I'm happy U had the day off today Abhay. I normally don't get to see much of U at nights especially with U taking up extra shifts for Christmas. I know theres extra money involved but i hate it when your not here.
Abhay clasped his fingers entwining them with Pia's kissing her hands-I know Pia but we need the money. Dont forget we have a wedding to pay for now.
Pia blushed at the mention of wedding hiding her face on his chest-I want it soon Abhay. This waiting is a lot harder than i'd imagined.
Abhay cupped Pia's face watching her eyes and kissed them-I know Pia. I guess it will be worth the wait. This is all your fault U know wreaking havoc on my hormones backfired on U didn't it?
Pia croaked out-Its why U do late nights. I know your tricks Abhay. Its ok  for now. Its been 3 months we can handle a few more.
Abhay laughed-I'm sure we will until then U need to stop teasing me with your naughty hands.
Pia pleaded innocence-I was only stroking your hair. Naughty would be this (Kissing Abhay with playfully with her tongue teasing his. Pia's eyes were wide open enjoying the return Abhay was giving back to her moaning out loud) I erm i...
Abhay now smirking at Pia's own flushed face crushing his mouth against hers again listening to her breathing and her heart hammering away deepening it grabbing Pia's hair roughly tussling them ,then breaking off the kiss-Now i think we are done. Goodnight Pia.
Pia was still blushing-U are so mean? 
Abhay chuckled-I know. U shouldn't mess with me you'll get burnt. 
Edited by matwamango - 12 years ago
Rashu1505 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
πŸ‘awsum update...so abhay wants to do things after marriage ha...πŸ˜‰but still i got abhiya kiss...πŸ˜›they were cleaning house and cooking food so sweet...😳
matwamango thumbnail

Originally posted by: strawberryrashu

πŸ‘awsum update...so abhay wants to do things after marriage ha...πŸ˜‰but still i got abhiya kiss...πŸ˜›they were cleaning house and cooking food so sweet...😳

A relationship should be based on EQUALITY, TRUST, LOVE, HONOUR, most importantly UNCONDITIONAL which is what we have here. Plus  couples should share the workload than pass everything to one person it is the 21st century so i find this CUTE in a COUPLE.
FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
thts cho chweet and cute update Edited by abhayfan_dishu - 12 years ago