Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Peehu24 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
awesome ayeshu..haha i really like J abhay..bt omg abhay with role of vampire..haha..sadu raichand back again!
Fly_high thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
lovely update ayesha abhiya jealousy part its always fun 2 c n read satish wants an ex-vampire ABHAY RAICHAND 2 b a villian vampy in his movie ironic praposal was good 
matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: dumas

awesome update so they want an ex vampire to play a vampire that one for the books love it and he finally propose so sweet the nok nok between these two are so funny thanks for the pm

I was inspired by the article which came out on Shahid Kapoor actually playing the lead and thought it was a fantastic way of tying it in with ABHIYA and Mumbai is the place of where all dreams come true right?
matwamango thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Sonia-

Lovely update aysha...
OMG! Satish shah wanted abhay to do vampire role ... Haha
awww.. Abhay proposed piya! It was so cute ...
Thanx 4 d pm
continue soon
tc

I personally think ABHAY would make a PERFECT VAMPIRE in the movie
 ABHIYA R so awesome together U wouldn't think there was even a dark element in their lives.
matwamango thumbnail

Originally posted by: snitchseeker

Brilliant as usual. Ok so what gave you the idea of Abhay being approached for a movie?

A bollywood movie on Vampires or the recent articles about vivi doing a movie??

The Irony seriously Abhay could play the perfect vampire. No double take
🤣

U got it. SNIGDA i'd love ABHAY RAICHAND to play a VILLAIN in a film opposite SHAHID KAPOOR
ABHAY being an former VAMPIRE would know exactly what to do so no need for acting ABHAY has it all in the bag. In fact he could show a thing or to with the Film's creative team and its lead actor

matwamango thumbnail

Originally posted by: sohiniluvsabhay

Lovely update aysha so satish wants ex vampire Abhay Raichand to play a villain vampy!!what an irony!!m laughing after reading dat part...so finally abhay proposed her gr8 continue soon thanks for the pm tc:-)

I know i'd watch the movie if ABHAY RAICHAND was in it. How i wanted a RIPPER BAD A** ABHAY RAICHAND. I Loved the ironic meaning behind all of this and it wasn't lost on ABHAY.
matwamango thumbnail

Originally posted by: hpoirotac

this was such a cute update..poor abhay having to watch piya with Imran Khan...and then being asked to play a vampire villain! it was really comical,abhay's reaction...and so pia will be Mrs.Piya Raichand...loved the proposal

Abhay my sadhu vampire sweety as a villain would rock it out and villains have the most fun. I can imagine ABHAY laughing his head off at this proposition.
 The proposal is my dream proposal. Its more intimate secluded in the stillness of the night with the stars, the moon, the air around U and the crashing waves as your witness. The outdoors brings so much more allure than the typical proposals in a restaurant or even being proposed in front of friends and family. U are at one with nature and it is this nature that brought ABHIYA together.

I think i'm a little too sentimental now. How i miss PKYEK😭
matwamango thumbnail

Originally posted by: priya.1

lovely update aysha... abhay felt lyk punching imran for holding pia 😆 n loved da way abhay proposed pia... 

plz continue soon dr... 

This SS has been too cute wanted to add a dose of my humour here. I know i'd wanna trash anyone who came near ABHAY so the result for ABHAY would be the same. 
matwamango thumbnail

Originally posted by: abhayfan_dishu

that was a really cute update ayesha. tho i wish abahy accepts that role and satish fails to cast the Miss India and instead cast Pia opposite Abhay. That will be super fun.

If Abhay accepts what about JEH KHURANA huh? Next update will have ABHAY meeting his idol SALMAN KHAN and a One on One meeting with Satish. 
matwamango thumbnail

Originally posted by: mandy1024

Wow Ayesha 😳 It was such a lovely update 😍 Abhiya were cuteness personified 😊 Loved Abhay's jealousy n Pia's insecurity. Like Abhay would ever look at another girl 😛 when he has her. Also it was ironic that Abhay was asked to play a vampire by Satish 😆 Have u read the book 'The Company Red'? Ordered it just yesterday 😊 Anyways SUPER DUPER CUTE update 👏

I was hedging for Irony here. THE COMPANY RED i haven't read this book. Not from India. Tell me what its about ok? I'd love to know. 
 I am bored of cute ABHIYA. I want a super hot ABHIYA and this is further down the line.