Views

Users

Frequent Posters

matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: princess_xeelan

Superbbb Ayeshaaa πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Jealous Abhay is just like a teenage boy... πŸ˜† he was trying to consume the jealousy through drinks and other girls... awww soo like a normal human college kid πŸ˜† you portrayed human Abhay really well...its sounded so accurate bcoz thrs supposed to be some difficulty in managing human life for Abhay  πŸ˜³
piya sudnt torture him like this πŸ˜‰ and good she shoved rohit away otherwise o to bechara mar jata πŸ˜›

Smiley Boxing penguins Kadu Smiley cool penguins Kadu Smiley penguins Kadu weapon  Well Abhay will be feeling a lot of anger and i would have loved to see a DRUNK ABHAY.🀣🀣 We were robbed of a drunk ABHAY and watching him struggle with HUMANITY itself. I think chain smoking would have  been next stepπŸ˜† Sorry jokes are going out of hand.
Rohit ki Upar ka ticket almost certified this jitna gussa ABHAY ho raha tha.😳 Pia is just getting her own back and teachng ABHAY pushing her means BUSINESS. 
matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: bellaaa

omg tht was awsome uff jealousy bwt abhay and piya scene was superb wht a hot romance

So long as it didn't put U to sleep. I had a little difficulty writing this UPDATE.
-Sonia- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Nice update
the jealousy game was superb!
Aww! Abhay is so cute when he is possesive!
The kissing scene was hawt! Naughty pia toturing abhay.. Lol
thanx 4 d pm
continue soon
tc
prerna26 thumbnail
Super cute update!!😊

Sometimes Jealousy and other emotions (Ofcourse not to an extreme level) are also important. It makes the other person feel special and loved. Continue asap and thanks for Pm.πŸ˜ƒ
Rashu1505 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Ayshu πŸ€—haye kya update tha...so the jealousy track worked ha...two passionate kisses...thank u for writing it...and i guess age mujhe aur romance milega...πŸ˜‰so pia wants to save energy for making explosive love ha...btw engage kara unko...u know na me kitni bhuki ho hot romance ki ...Edited by strawberryrashu - 12 years ago
---Priya--- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

awesome update aysha!!!

loved the jealousy part of abhay... he was fuming inside πŸ˜ƒ

pia surely knws hw to brng out abhay's emotons...πŸ˜›

plz continue soon dr... 

BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Awesome update Aysha! πŸ˜ƒ Finally both of them got tired of this jealousy game πŸ˜† So no more Rohit n Preeti, Sneha? Just Abhiya 😳 So now Pia wants to play the hard to get card, huh? πŸ˜‰ Poor Abhay πŸ˜† Enjoyed it thoroughly. Thanks for keeping Abhiya alive in this forum even though we bid our farewell 2 days ago 😊 Still cant believe its over  Anyways fab update 😊
SANDY_ROSE thumbnail
superb update ayesha!!!

i like jealousy part . pia win this game . i like drunk abhay .abhay is fuming with anger seeing pia with another man was cool .kiss scene was hot . finally abhay agree to living in one room . wonderful job .
Don_theEvil thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
wow supreb updae. jealous abhay good to watch...
shivanirajput thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
hey aysha that was an awesome update
u simply rock yaar
abhiya's craving for each other and abhay's emotional turmoil was described wonderfully
it was gr8 to see this side of abhay
abhay getting drunk well that was unique
thanks for the pm and do update soon