::SS::Abhiya's Heavenly Little Paradise upda pg126(Page 33)

Posted: 2011-12-12T06:03:24Z
Originally posted by matwamango

Originally posted by strawberryrashu

Clap Claplovely ayshu btw abhay ne kya gift diya ha Wink and lights off hone ke baad kya huaWinkpia ki naughtyness bahar la Tongue chal ek kiss to mila im happy
U are a naughty girl Rashu. Shaadi se Pehle ABHIYA koh kaise ek hone de sakthi. I like the build up to their tension. In time maybe after ABHIYA are engaged i might allow some ahem ahem scenes.
Tongueyup wo to hai...tera tension i will die because of so much tensions in ur ff...LOLk so engege kara na Tongue
1 Likes this
Posted: 2011-12-12T06:05:26Z
ROFL
Originally posted by mandy1024

Pia is such a naughty girl Evil Smile Trying to seduce saint Abhay LOL I loved the way she chided him. Was too cute Embarrassed She finally got to know abt Abhay's trauma. Happy for that as well. All in all, a sweet romantic update  Day Dreaming
 Writing those cute moments aren't as easy as one would think it would be.
Abhay shows he is a PLAYER dating gir;ls and all but truth is he's never gone full base with anyone. Its a daunting task because he doesn't want to make Pia uncomfortable.
Whilst Pia just enjoys watching ABHAY'S reactions.
0 Likes this
Posted: 2011-12-12T06:07:59Z
Originally posted by priya.1

ayesha loved it alot!!!

pia is so naughty n abhay was trying hard to resist her... 

bt i loved the part whr pia took care of abhay... wishd they showd the same in the show also...

plz continue soon dr...

fairy send kiss Well after one more update it will be ABHAY who turns the tables on PIA.Embarrassed
0 Likes this
Posted: 2011-12-12T06:10:44Z
Originally posted by princess_xeelan

Lovely update Ayesha... anniversary celebration was so goodClap 

I always thot CVs sud pay lil attention on emotional aspects...happiness lies in small moments of life... i wish they wud pay attention to those rather then thinking abt misunderstanding all the time.

aww abhay itna bhi innocent nehi hai Tongue u love abhay too much LOL but it was cute... piya teasing abhay is always fun... n why scene faded? Shocked kya hua details do Wink

TANZIE i feel the same way U do. The emotional ANGLE isn't used here. U R right the little things bring out our GREATEST best element in our lives.
I do love ABHAY a lot but ABHAY will show he isn't a prude. Pia won't know what to do with herself
1 Likes this
Posted: 2011-12-12T06:12:51Z
Originally posted by abhiyan_soni

superb and cute update ayesha!!!

i love that pia not leave abhay side see him in pain . pia and abhay ek room mein . movie part was cute . i like naughty pia but abhay kuch jada hi sati savtri nahi hai . and last mein scene fade kyu ho gaya . overall truly brilliant . 
Abhay will play Pia at her own game very soon so see if she takes the bait. He'll be seducing Pia just to give her a taste of her own medicine. I love the teasing game too
1 Likes this
Posted: 2011-12-12T06:14:26Z

Originally posted by matwamango

Clap Claplovely ayshu btw abhay ne kya gift diya ha Wink and lights off hone ke baad kya huaWinkpia ki naughtyness bahar la Tongue chal ek kiss to mila im happy
U are a naughty girl Rashu. Shaadi se Pehle ABHIYA koh kaise ek hone de sakthi. I like the build up to their tension. In time maybe after ABHIYA are engaged i might allow some ahem ahem scenes.
Tongueyup wo to hai...tera tension i will die because of so much tensions in ur ff...LOLk so engege kara na Tongue
 Oh i'll make it less dramatic for U in this SS anywayROFL Engage kara dungi after a few updates ok?
1 Likes this
Posted: 2011-12-12T07:41:33Z
Awesome update!!!
1 Likes this
Posted: 2011-12-12T08:38:02Z
Pia of ur SS is better as she helped Abhay 2 overcome his pain.Oh I so loved it both remember their anniversary & celebrated it & Pia messing wid Abhay & finding way 2 seduce him was coolioLOLLOL
1 Likes this