Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: -Sonia-

Nice update
aww. . Abhay is such a sweet heart
OMG! That preeti was such a b***h ! Thank God! Pia didnt doubt abhay
continue soon
tc

Pia has the utmost FAITH in ABHAY. After all LOVE is about TRUST as well. I guess HUMAN ABHAY is a little too sweet
matwamango thumbnail

Originally posted by: TISA07

Nice update.preeti is a despo.bt our abhiya r so lovable.

I wasn't sure if i should add any violence from Pia's side and have a cat fight but this is ABHAY'S first job so i wanted it to only focus on this and then get into action in my other updates.
matwamango thumbnail

Originally posted by: abhayfan_dishu

ye Pia ne Preeti ko thappad kyun nahin mara. maarti to accha rehta ðŸ˜†

Violence😲Dishu tum chathi ho Pia kisi koh chata mare🤣 Yeh huwi na jungli waali baat. I might grant U your wish😆
matwamango thumbnail

Originally posted by: priya.1

Lovely update ayesha!!!!

Pia was so possessive towards abhay... 

Oh poor abhay is suffering from pain.. I wuld luv pia to tke care of him...

continue soon dr...

Pia will get to know how much Abhay is hiding from her. She won't be happy with him and will take a bold step. Edited by matwamango - 12 years ago
matwamango thumbnail

Originally posted by: mandy1024

Nice update Aysha! 😳 Loved Abhiya momemts in the bar n also Pia's jealousy 😉. Also loved the way Abhay was interacting with others as well. Never got to see this friendly side to him much in the show 😊 But poor thing is suffering so much? 😭 Doesn even show it

We haven't gotten to see much on ABHAY'S interaction with other students in the show thought it would be cool to see him act like a normal teen.
In time Abhays mask will slip. Right now the pain is endurable but in time they will become more frequent.
matwamango thumbnail

Originally posted by: Akshi0019

nyc dr loved it!!!

pia is overpossesive 4 abhay!! datc cool... loved d bar scene!!!!
abhay is suffering alone!!! plzzz dont make him suffer...
cont soon n yhanks 4 d pm!!!

Abhay will have to suffer alone for now but i will skip a week and then we will get to see Pia coming to know how serious Abhay's problem is.
matwamango thumbnail

Originally posted by: pratiksha2009

hey nice update, abhay doing everything for pia, hey that new girl preeti, i dont think she is damage for abhiya, she in bad girl type nothing else, but love pia\s possissivness towards abhay, she is so possessive wow but she trust him too. . i dont want abhay suffer alone, i want pia help him to deal with pain... awesome udpate

Pia will help Abhay deal with his pain. I will portray this as best as i can. This SS is becoming more like an FF than an SS😲
matwamango thumbnail

Originally posted by: sohiniluvsabhay

Awesome update aysha abhiya scene was lovely nd piya was so jealous after seeing the hot demo lolz...poor abhay is suffering in pain kaash show mein bhi aise scenes dikhate:-(thanks for the pm continue soon nd tc:-)

Its too late now for the show to show us anything on ABHIYA. Just looking forward to ABHIYA's wedding now.
matwamango thumbnail

Originally posted by: shivanirajput

awesome update aysha
i love this abhay independent and strong
but girls still can't stop drooling over him
i want a strong and caring pia here
thanks for pm and update soon

Girls will always want a guy like ABHAY but only the rare few ever get to find a gem like him. Abhay has always had his family fortune to fall back on but here he can't tap into this for fear of getting caught. They are still hiding from Jeh so for once we get to see the working guy in ABHAY.
matwamango thumbnail

Originally posted by: aamirkhanfan

great update...

what happened to abhay?...why is he in pain?

ABHAY'S changing into a HUMAN permanently so the transition is a little soul wrenching.😆