Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

::SS::Abhiya's Heavenly Little Paradise upda pg126 - Page 21

matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: abhiyan_soni

superb update ayesha!!!!

like abhiya scene in club .!!!pia too possessive about abhay .like pia jealousy part .poor abhay suffering in pain alone .i want pia take care of him . waiting for next . 

FOR making ABHAY suffer but i wanted to see the caring side to Pia which we never got in PKYEK.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

matwamango thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ilove99

aaw!!!!!!so sweet!!!!!...abhay suffered pain in silence and club part was superb!

Abhay has a lot more to go through but suffering has been like ABHAY's shadow. I wanted to show Pia tend to ABHAY. You'll see this soon.
Rashu1505 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
ayshu not fair i want romance ðŸ˜†and u didnt forget me this time  iam happy ðŸ˜›
matwamango thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: pkyekfanclub

hey ayeshu nice update yaar pia so possessive for abhay but trust him aswell

I have tried to show Pia as a trusting individual now because she is always jumping from one extreme to the other in the show. Here Pia is a lot more secure knowing ABHAY is all hers.
matwamango thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: peehu24

aww..ayesha..i loved it..haha..i love this jealous piya...and abhay is too smart...so abhay finally started working...continue soon...

Theres more cute updates coming your way. We will have a celebration soon to mark ABHIYA'S anniversary to the date they first met.
matwamango thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: hpoirotac

i tell you ayesha i love the way you highlight all the amazing qualities of piya...😃
i do love her possessive side😳
gosh why can't abhay tell piya about his pain already? he's been through too much on his own
thanks for the pm and update soon😊

OLD habits die hard for ABHAY. He is so used to doing everything on his own and pride also gets in the way. Abhay doesn't want Pia to see him weak nor in pain.
Highlighting Pia's qualities is a little difficult😆 Because in the show she doesn't hace any consistancy only inconsistancy so i have tried to put the flaws i see in Pia and correct them.Embarrassed
Eydis thumbnail
abhay is too smart ..nice update
Neytiri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awww...poor abhay struggling soo much 4 pia nd thre future...Gr8 updte...
SheDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Ayesha I jst loved ur update.Abhay whether human or vampy always roxx.I adore him & gal kissing him was not a surprise afterall he is such a hottie & Pia warning him was indeed cute.Loved it😳
matwamango thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: cuteshrishti

Ayesha I jst loved ur update.Abhay whether human or vampy always roxx.I adore him & gal kissing him was not a surprise afterall he is such a hottie & Pia warning him was indeed cute.Loved it😳

:::Abhay kills us every time we see him be it human or vampire uski adaa main hai jadoo hai. No wonder sab ladkiya uspe marte hai.

Pia ki warning mai bi ek mitaas hai. Akhir Abhay ko jo itni pyaar karthi hai.