Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rabzonedge thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Armu4eva

@Mehek.. i like the bold red part... its a nice pov 😳
But i think.. it wuld b a flawed decision.. coz.. by doing so.. he is denying Nidhi her legitimate right to be in the hosp.. n follow the profession she loves.. !

Similarly.. by sending her off.. coz he has developed a fondness for her... he is again repeating the same thing! πŸ˜•  I feel.. if he does feel that he is getting attracted to her.. he can simply .. shift her.. to some ward where he n she dun have to bump into each other.. often... Also.. ensure that.. the duty charts are prepared n supervision of Nidhis wards are done.. by other seniors.. n not Mallu.. ! That way he can logically handle both..

it wud be ridiculous n unprofesnl if ashu terminates nidhi...reason being 1) she was late..2) he is falling for her 3) he wants to shut up mallika...

ktlk shows us some super track..n then a blooper in between...we wish n want sme consistent n belivable track...bas itna sa chahte hai...

sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: achiever

@sasural:  🀣.. Mallu is totally acting like her Saas.. 🀣

Kotnis GH is her second sasurall lekin SaasuMaan is not letting her rein her world..🀣🀣..

haan time for her to flaunt her chabbi ka gucchaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
achiever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: shamil

I know tanu
I wasn't trying to pull Rahatji down. Afterall didnt he make us fall in love with him along with zoya?
What I meant is his character was  that of a soft spoken person- he was never shown getting violent like Dr.A . Even the confrontation scene like the one we had yday, he questions Zoya rather calmly- hence that comparison to a purring catπŸ˜†
  I just can't get over his ' yeh jhoot hain' when she says 'aap mujhse nafrat karte hain'.

totally luved the way he said tht.. yes.. he was soo soo soft spoken and poetic.. and charming tht u jst cant stop urselves falling for Dr. Ahmer..

Dr. Ashu is totally different he is more like Nidhi.. jst a bit more mature, a bit more responsible.. and tethered..

tho Dr. Ashu's move is totally unbelievable.. i hope he gives us some gud logical reasons to not cast him a sadist..πŸ˜†
shamil thumbnail
MB's facebook comment

About the dismissal...just shot a scene...oh believe me, there is lot going to happen...will wall post later, but for now...nothing more from me!!!
Armu4eva thumbnail

Originally posted by: shamil

I know tanu
I wasn't trying to pull Rahatji down. Afterall didnt he make us fall in love with him along with zoya?
What I meant is his character was  that of a soft spoken person- he was never shown getting violent like Dr.A . Even the confrontation scene like the one we had yday, he questions Zoya rather calmly- hence that comparison to a purring catπŸ˜†
  I just can't get over his ' yeh jhoot hain' when she says 'aap mujhse nafrat karte hain'.

But his lines... aah what a CLASS ... i can go on n on... 😳

His ... 'har insaan ke hukumate bardasht ki ek hadd hoti hai' (forgive me if i say wrong urdu ..m bengali so pls) to Sheena...  were class 😍

I cherish.. every scene of DK... such isnt the case with KTLK... ! I cant imagine the silliest of reason for which Nidhi will be back.. in Hosp this time... wonder.. if the CVs..will better their SILLINESS with Ashu getting flashbacks.. n going n apologising .. n getting Nidhi back... or maybe.. buzzing around Nidhi.. like she did.. after she cancelled the europe track.. πŸ˜†
Armu4eva thumbnail

Originally posted by: sun29

haan time for her to flaunt her chabbi ka gucchaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

'and maybe sing. .to sasumaa... 'Kyunki.. saas bhi.. BARA Saal pehle.. Bahu thi' 🀣🀣🀣
yanks28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

But his lines... aah what a CLASS ... i can go on n on... 😳

His ... 'har insaan ke hukumate bardasht ki ek hadd hoti hai' (forgive me if i say wrong urdu ..m bengali so pls) to Sheena...  were class 😍

I cherish.. every scene of DK... such isnt the case with KTLK... ! I cant imagine the silliest of reason for which Nidhi will be back.. in Hosp this time... wonder.. if the CVs..will better their SILLINESS with Ashu getting flashbacks.. n going n apologising .. n getting Nidhi back... or maybe.. buzzing around Nidhi.. like she did.. after she cancelled the europe track.. πŸ˜†

Rahat Kazmi has a very poetic style in real life too...😳 He's a lecturer now in Lahore if I'm not mistaken...he is a class apart too...just like MB... I think it was "Quvatt E Bardaasht" altho myUrdu is terrible too...

yeah DK's dialogues and everything were superb...honestly I'm shocked with this news mainly because the past 10 days or so...maybe more...the show has been nearly flawless for me...

@Buzzing: 🀣
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

🀣

'and maybe sing. .to sasumaa... 'Kyunki.. saas bhi.. BARA Saal pehle.. Bahu thi' 🀣🀣🀣

nidhi ki saas is still in the delusional world of dulhan wahin jo piya mann bhaaye barah saal se🀣🀣
achiever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

Ashu ke bhi roop badalte hai..

nayi nayi saazish bhi hoti hai..

Nidhi ne jaana hai.. Mallu ne maana hai.. ek duje ke bin kuch nahi..

Kyunki saas bhi barah saal pehle.. bahu thi...

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
Mehek25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by shamil

Dr.Ashutosh is nothing like Dr.Ahmer
Ahmer was like a purring cat while this ashutosh is turning out to be pouncing tiger
It was a treat watching MB explode onscreen.. just can't stop praising this bundle of talentπŸ‘

Originally posted by Armu4eva

Shamo... in all humility... i think Rahat Kazmi.. was a genius... his Ahmer.. is a CLASS APART.. and for me.. no one can match him..!!

Having said that.. MB's Ashutosh is totally different than Rahat's Ahmer...! Ashu here is not at all as brooding.. or poetic.. as Ahmer..  but he has his strengths... his anger and his charisma.. being his forte..! πŸ˜³

Originally posted by Sun29

an tanu rahaat kazmi and marina khan were brilliant and immortalized ahemr and zoya...but i want to remember ashu and nidhi as MB and KK only who have their own strengths and flaws...and bring life to their characters 

Initially when I was watching KTLK I would always draw comparisons between it and DK. Rahat Kazmi and Marina Khan have immortalised the characters of Ahmer and Zoya.

But gradually i began to see KTLK in a different light. I saw it grow and become a show which had its own plus and sometimes minus points. Also the characterisations of Nidhi and Ashutosh were shown a bit differently from those of Ahmer and Zoya. 

Now this show is no longer a remake of DK to me but simply an adaptation (which actually it is). Some sequences oare similar but executed differently and with a distinctive style. All in all both DK and KTLK are good shows in their own way...No doubt DK will always be a gr8 show and KTLK can also become a gr8 show if it goes the right way.

Shows like DK are very hard to come by in today's times...But KTLK is also a much loved show...And both KK and MB have proven that they are gr8 actors and will go a long long way.