Predictions ---Jane kya hoga rama re?

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Hellos.. shellos.. sweet jellos n ...erm.. lolz.. Hiya folks!

So by now.. all or most of u have seen the promo... quite a few more mus have read the TB article...and also.. some of u mus hv seen the IBN 7 n SBS segments or atleast read the posts..!!

In this background.. n with less than 4 hours to go before the Epi airs... me (as usual AshNi phangirl) thot.. what better topic to YAP on... than ahem ahem.. AshNi 😳😆

Folks... in the promo we see Mallu asking Ashu.. to chose... n also in a way.. alleging him of protecting Nidhi coz he is in love with her...!! Folks.. what do u think is the REASON that mite trigger such a reaction...???? Ashu not coming for the dinner... wuld lead to some.. showdown.. but m sure.. n confident that Vampu Mallu wont let go and try to get even with Nidhi.. thereby.. terminating her from the job for being late... do u think. .in this background n Mallus 'Aadhe umar ki ladki se pyaar' stand..will he step aside n let Mallu.. ACTUALLY terminate Nidhi.. thereby ...proving ON THE FACE to Mallu that ..he is indifferent to Nidhi???

The TB article.. hints that Nidhi will be terminated... so do u think...this culd b the connection???

Mallu blasts Ashu for not turning up for the dinner ---> She traps Nidhi --->Ashu tries to defend
Mallu accuses him of falling in love with Nidhi --> Ashu disputes --->
Mallu says to chose n prove that he doesnt love Nidhi by letting the termination happen --> Ashu steps aside n watches???

Whats ur prediction guys????

I know this forum has some of the best think tank n debaters... so.. 'Ho jae' one more go at a debate?
Edited by Armu4eva - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

tanu ..i hope and hope that he removes nidhi as per article only when he realizes he is falling for her not coz mallu aunty instigates him..the girl has enough of this torture..he needs to stand for her ,,,but if mallu asks him to prove that u do not love her and fire her pathz nahi woh kya karega...how will saiyaan read her bhasha if she is not in hospital unless saiyyan shifts to her house😆
Armu4eva thumbnail

Originally posted by: sun29

tanu ..i hope and hope that he removes nidhi as per article only when he realizes he is falling for her not coz mallu aunty instigates him..the girl has enough of this torture..he needs to stand for her ,,,but if mallu asks him to prove that u do not love her and fire her pathz nahi woh kya karega...how will saiyaan read her bhasha if she is not in hospital unless saiyyan shifts to her house😆

It will be very very disappointing if he steps aside just to prove that .. he doesnt love her...
Its highly unprofessional to let.. someones personal vendetta.. become base to harass someone.. n the one in charge steps aside just to.. prove something 😕
achiever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
oops i jst made a post regarding future possibilities..

neways.. I think Ashu wud let this happen.. to prove Mallika wrong.. and if in deed Nidhi truly made mistake this time.. thn even Ashu wudnt' b able to help her..

reporter said even he was angry .. now jst need to c y he was angry.. bcoz of Nidhi's stupidity of making mistake and getting the termination letter.. or he is genuinely gussa on her continued professional negligence..

it  wud b interesting to c Ashu's take on all these..wether he wud compromise his professional integrity to prove something..

Mallu is definitely going down in Ashu's eyes after all these.. thts for sure..
Edited by achiever - 12 years ago
rabzonedge thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
ashu will terminate nidhi today as mallika is provoking him to prove he z nt falling for nidhi-later if he z gng to terminate nidhi i wonder on wat ground he ll do dat????...being a responsible surgeon he cant terminate nidhi coz he has started falling for her????😕
yanks28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Tanu I'm kinda ...shocked? yeah...im shocked at the moment...

I just can't believe he's going to remove her...one way or the other I think it will be him to remove her...not Mallu...so maybe nothing will come out of this stand off...maybe Nidhi will escape this one but he himself will sit down and think and come with this decision

This is a big twist...this decision is ...scary...I dunno how he'll make up for this one...
sun29 thumbnail

as per article he removes her coz he is falling for her and no reason hence she asks for explanantion in some party..and mallika is giving her termination letter coz she came late that is her excuse of suspending nidhi......sab pagal hai😆

sun29 thumbnail

@yanks,,i hope nidhi demands to be named the owner of kotnis hospital in order to come back🤣
daffodil81 thumbnail
I guess Mallika will be super upset as Ashu skipped the Dinner.
She may somehow come to know he went to Nidhi's house instead.
Suhasi may add some spice to this.
Ashu will then question Mallika as to why Nidhi is getting Night shift everyday.
Mallika already upset will get more upset hearing this and blast on him saying all the time he is siding with Nidhi & reason being he is in love with a girl half his age.
Ashu will be left astonished and refuse to accept it.
Then mallika may ask him to prove it.
She will decide this is the best moment to sack Nidhi & will find a silly excuse.
Ashu who is in dilemma over his feelings will chose to remain mum and resulting in Nidhi being sacked.

rabzonedge thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: sun29

as per article he removes her coz he is falling for her and no reason hence she asks for explanantion in some party..and mallika is giving her termination letter coz she came late that is her excuse of suspending nidhi......sab pagal hai😆

😆😆

hope cvs use d track sensibly n not rpt d blunder of 'shaadi track'😳