Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mehek25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Tanu I think he terminates her cause he wants her away from him.
Maalu's accusations that he is in love with Nidhi (aadhi umar ki ladki), coupled with the attraction he seems to be developing for her could be the reason he wants Nidhi to stay away from him. 

Or could be that he overhears Nidhi telling someone that she is in love with Ashutosh. That coupled with the age factor may make him take this step. 

Also by doing this he will keep Nidhi away from Mallu's anger...That could also be a reason...His desire to protect Nidhi from Mallu's anger...Maybe he has realized that Mallu is targeting Nidhi cause of him and by dismissing her he will only be protecting her...

Will have to wait and see what reason the creatives cpme up with.

But honestly speaking I was shocked when I saw the dismissal letter in SBS.
shamil thumbnail

Originally posted by: sun29

as per article he removes her coz he is falling for her and no reason hence she asks for explanantion in some party..and mallika is giving her termination letter coz she came late that is her excuse of suspending nidhi......sab pagal hai😆

are they going to use these silly reasons to expel a doc?🤣
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: shamil

are they going to use these silly reasons to expel a doc?🤣

and you said nidhi behaved like a 4 yr old😡😆🤣
Armu4eva thumbnail

as per article he removes her coz he is falling for her and no reason hence she asks for explanantion in some party..and mallika is giving her termination letter coz she came late that is her excuse of suspending nidhi......sab pagal hai😆

The CVs need to get some depth in here.. n in there writing.. this is so ridiculous... for instance.. i have been late quite a few times.. my boss has chided me as well. .but terminating me?? Oh puhleezzz 😕

If she had to be terminated it should have been for neglecting to give the injection... to Shahensha.. this is frivolous to say the least..
sun29 thumbnail

tanu..mallika is beyond reasoning hence am not shocked by her stupid reasons for terminating nidhi...my wonder is what will ashutosh do,,,,
shamil thumbnail

and you said nidhi behaved like a 4 yr old😡😆🤣

haila! when did I say that??
Armu4eva thumbnail

tanu..mallika is beyond reasoning hence am not shocked by her stupid reasons for terminating nidhi...my wonder is what will ashutosh do,,,,

m not bothered about Mallu.. she has lost it... but Ashu.. oh m gonna b super annoyed.. if Saiyan ji.. bows down jus coz.. 'kuch to mallu bolegi' 😆
achiever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Mehek25

Tanu I think he terminates her cause he wants her away from him.

Maalu's accusations that he is in love with Nidhi (aadhi umar ki ladki), coupled with the attraction he seems to be developing for her could be the reason he wants Nidhi to stay away from him. 

Or could be that he overhears Nidhi telling someone that she is in love with Ashutosh. That coupled with the age factor may make him take this step. 

Also by doing this he will keep Nidhi away from Mallu's anger...That could also be a reason...His desire to protect Nidhi from Mallu's anger...Maybe he has realized that Mallu is targeting Nidhi cause of him and by dismissing her he will only be protecting her...

Will have to wait and see what reason the creatives cpme up with.

But honestly speaking I was shocked when I saw the dismissal letter in SBS.

wow, well analyzed.. u gave a new perspectives to Ashu's decision of terminating Nidhi..

all in all, it wud b sad affair.. i hope the reason is he wants Nidhi 2 not incur any more humiliation from Mallu..  as he cannot fire Mallu.. he has to fire Nidhi.. 
shamil thumbnail

I can understand gulabo's reasoning..but dr.Ashutosh??? I thought he was sensible😕
sun29 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shamil

haila! when did I say that??

when she was behaving like a 4 yr old🤣🤣