Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

achiever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Ashu is pouncing tiger, hidden dragon.. wait mallu till the dragon rises...πŸ˜†.. if CVs go by Sheena's track.. thn Mallu is in for a psych ward admission..πŸ˜†

well, i m keen to c the Dhano girl here.. Nidhi wont stay quiet.. even if her saiyaan reads her naino ki bhasha or not..

I think Ashu ke dimaag mein saare surgical instruments bhare pade hai.. Nidhi will have tough task removing thm.. and making her own place...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

lidvin thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sun29

shamil and i am happy he is not ahmer..i do not want another ahmer..MB has brought his own charm and act in ashutosh and hope it remains true to his being ashutosh and not ahmer at any point

I completely agree he is a treat to watch and yes i liked him when he pounced on nidhi
Armu4eva thumbnail

Originally posted by: shamil

Dr.Ashutosh is nothing like Dr.Ahmer
Ahmer was like a purring cat while this ashutosh is turning out to be pouncing tiger
It was a treat watching MB explode onscreen.. just can't stop praising this bundle of talentπŸ‘

Shamo... in all humility... i think Rahat Kazmi.. was a genius... his Ahmer.. is a CLASS APART.. and for me.. no one can match him..!!

Having said that.. MB's Ashutosh is totally different than Rahat's Ahmer...! Ashu here is not at all as brooding.. or poetic.. as Ahmer..  but he has his strengths... his anger and his charisma.. being his forte..! 😳
achiever thumbnail

Originally posted by: yanks28

ur right tho..this is nothing like DK...it's dangerous...risky...aage they had to find reasons to bring her back...this time there will be two issues +++ in bringing her back...1) her feelings (will she forgive him and return) 2) her family...I bet they'll be shocked and hate Ashu now 3) him...what will HE do to bring her back and MALLU if being the reason why Nidhi has to go...will not so suddenly just disappear!!! So I'm assuming if he brings he rback this time it will befor only ONE reason- he is openly acknowledging that he's madly in love with her

omg! so many questions wud rise out of single sheet of paper.. had Ashu known this.. he wud never comply with Dr. Mallu..πŸ˜†..

tho post termination, KTKL story wud get most interesting..😳
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

the problem is once house  issue comes up again she will leave the hospital...i mean how many time will she leave..it is really her sasural now it seems the way she comes and goesπŸ˜†
yanks28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sun29

the problem is once house  issue comes up again she will leave the hospital...i mean how many time will she leave..it is really her sasural now it seems the way she comes and goesπŸ˜†

exactly ..she will resign...

@sasural...🀣
shamil thumbnail
I know tanu
I wasn't trying to pull Rahatji down. Afterall didnt he make us fall in love with him along with zoya?
What I meant is his character was  that of a soft spoken person- he was never shown getting violent like Dr.A . Even the confrontation scene like the one we had yday, he questions Zoya rather calmly- hence that comparison to a purring catπŸ˜†
  I just can't get over his ' yeh jhoot hain' when she says 'aap mujhse nafrat karte hain'.
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

han tanu rahaat kazmi and marina khan were brilliant and immortalized ahemr and zoya...but i want to remember ashu and nidhi as MB and KK only who have their own strengths and flaws...and bring life to their characters 
Edited by sun29 - 12 years ago
yanks28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: achiever

omg! so many questions wud rise out of single sheet of paper.. had Ashu known this.. he wud never comply with Dr. Mallu..πŸ˜†..

tho post termination, KTKL story wud get most interesting..😳

lets be honest Ashu's showin' his true colors...ppl get it straight...this Ashu is just enjoying the cat fight going on over him...he's a total PLAYAAA πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ€£πŸ˜›
achiever thumbnail
@sasural:  🀣.. Mallu is totally acting like her Saas.. 🀣

Kotnis GH is her second sasurall lekin SaasuMaan is not letting her rein her world..🀣🀣..