Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

droopy_asleep thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
What an episode!
Baaji, Roops and Madhu totally deserved it. Dutta was spot on with everything he said and his decision about not interfering in their swayamvar and bhaley kaam was also perfect.
I just wonder though how they will handle Sawant now...will Dutta get a another enemy in him due to this fiasco? I dont think anything Madhu or Baahi say will make a big difference now, cause Dutta is really hurt and rightfully so.
Loved how Naku used Bauli to calm Dutta down, trust me - it always works with Dads :)
Baaji - I am disappointed in him today; he needs to man up.
Edited by droopy_asleep - 12 years ago
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: aishwish

Naku dutta and bauli's scene were as usual super cute. Naku is very intelligent she knows when to start bauli's topic.

altho it was cute, i felt it was out of place 4 a bit😕...i mean i wud hav expected her 2 calm him down in a dif way bt mayb she 2 realised onli bauli can calm him down😳
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: mnx12

Nice episode. Sabase honhaar, sayane members had it coming. Such agreat misunderstanding is possible only at PN. Even AS is a part of it, why she didn't ask even once to Madhu before talking about her marriage to Eknath & Savitaji. A girl who has lived & studied abroad, will accept whatever she decides for her, but can't tell her anything because she will faint. Datta's reaction was as expected, fantastic. A blast, after that blaming each other for the mess started. It was fun. Naku tried to change his mood by talking about his bahuli, was very sweet. Waiting for tomorrow's epi. Thanks BB & the writers👏👏👏

spot on... she didnt evn tell madhu tht a rishta cme for her, she wudnt hav evn suggested thm 2 meet, thnk god dutta was der n decided it ws impt 4 madhu n aditya 2 meet b4 they marry so they can b sure, m sure if he werent der she wud hav dne a tilak or roka ceremony n thn cum😆😆
aishwish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Yuvika_15

altho it was cute, i felt it was out of place 4 a bit😕...i mean i wud hav expected her 2 calm him down in a dif way bt mayb she 2 realised onli bauli can calm him down😳

Yaa it's a little wired...this man is having such a hard time dealing some of his closest relations and you're saying look bauli is saying something...but I guess she went for a shortcut else she has to go for a really long lecture lasting for 1 whole epi...untill dutta gets super bored and agrees to whatever she says.😆
Ani_La_Iam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
It must be hard for Dutta......He is the father figure and the man of the house...he must have felt kind of helpless today.

He was right with everything he said and I also kind of felt sorry for him…his three sisters (Kala - Lela - Roops) betrayed and hated him…most of his life. The feeling he was feeling of sadness…loneliness and helpless…made me kind of sad...😔... He is right…when he ask…what does he do or not do...sense his own does not feel they can talk with him.

I also loved the way Dutta specially concentrated on Roops…was trying to read her.

I also loved the whole thing he said about "bhalai"…again who are someone to decide what is "bhalai" for someone else…only the person who is involved knows best.

It also made me a little sad when he got tears in his eyes and said that he would not come between it….😔...Baji and Madu really need to say something good to make up for the hurt Dutta is feeling.

At the moment Naku (baby too) must be the one person he felt was surly his…something he could count on…likely the reason he wanted to insure Naku…that it was not her he was talking about…even though she has done some of the same things.

aishwish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ani_98

It must be hard for Dutta......He is the father figure and the man of the house...he must have felt kind of helpless today.

He was right with everything he said and I also kind of felt sorry for him'his three sisters (Kala - Lela - Roops) betrayed and hated him'most of his life. The feeling he was feeling of sadness'loneliness and helpless'made me kind of sad...😔... He is right'when he ask'what does he do or not do...sense his own does not feel they can talk with him.

I also loved the way Dutta specially concentrated on Roops'was trying to read her.

I also loved the whole thing he said about "bhalai"'again who are someone to decide what is "bhalai" for someone else'only the person who is involved knows best.

It also made me a little sad when he got tears in his eyes and said that he would not come between it'.😔...Baji and Madu really need to say something good to make up for the hurt Dutta is feeling.

At the moment Naku (baby too) must be the one person he felt was surly his'something he could count on'likely the reason he wanted to insure Naku'that it was not her he was talking about'even though she has done some of the same things.

@red: awww..lady how do you always manage to capture the right feelings of dutta.👏
Edited by aishwish - 12 years ago
Ani_La_Iam thumbnail
Now I think it is time for the baby to kick and Dutta to feel the baby's movement...I actually was hoping that it was...what Naku was going to say to him.

That Dutta today got the chance to feel the baby moving or kicking and that way feel...that the baby was communicating (kind of) with his father Dutta.
😊
*dewdrop~pearl* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
A very good epi! As usual, Dutta was at his sacrastic best 😆! But I could totally relate to Dutta and his feelings. I have to agree, it was really stupid on the part of the threesome (Baaji, Roops & Madhu) to stay quite till Dutta actually went to Saawants and fixed the rishta. Only one aspect about Dutta's actions that I couldnt agree with was that, he dint even ask Madhu before fixing her alliance with Sawant's son. Knowing Madhu to be a girl with a mind of her own, maybe Dutta should have atleast asked her once whether she was ok with the whole thing. Then perhaps even she would have got the chance to let him know her feelings. Even then, I wouldnt justify her actions as right.

But more than Madhu, I would blame Baaji and then Roops. Madhu always wanted to tell Dutta about their relationship, but it was Baaji who always stopped her. Then even when Dutta announced Baaji's marriage with Roops, Madhu dint say anything because even she thought Baaji was interested in Roops, and not her (as he never directly admitted his feelings for her). But by the time the misunderstandings were cleared, and Nakku asked Baaji to call Dutta, he dint pick up the call. So I would say, even though both Baaji and Roops were stunned initially at Dutta's misunderstanding, still they had ample amount of time to snap out of it and clear Dutta's misunderstanding before he stepped out to visit the Sawants. So here, I dont think I can justify Baaji's and Roop's actions in any other way than them being too stupid and lacking presence of mind.

A very sweet scene between DN 😳. Thank God Nakku dint give a bhashan to Dutta! She just tried to cheer him up with the help of bauli 😳, that was what was required at that time. Dutta wouldnt have been in the best of moods to listen to any justification for what the 3 of them did, as they cannot be justified.

Anyways, in the precap we see Baaji and Madhu have come to talk to Dutta, hope they are able to pacify him well enough and change his mood. Naku has already calmed him down and made a base, so hope BM are able to do the rest.

Edited by *dewdrop~pearl* - 12 years ago
*dewdrop~pearl* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mnx12

Nice episode. Sabase honhaar, sayane members had it coming. Such agreat misunderstanding is possible only at PN. Even AS is a part of it, why she didn't ask even once to Madhu before talking about her marriage to Eknath & Savitaji. A girl who has lived & studied abroad, will accept whatever she decides for her, but can't tell her anything because she will faint. Datta's reaction was as expected, fantastic. A blast, after that blaming each other for the mess started. It was fun. Naku tried to change his mood by talking about his bahuli, was very sweet. Waiting for tomorrow's epi. Thanks BB & the writers👏👏👏

@ blue - 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Ani_La_Iam thumbnail

Originally posted by: aishwish

@red: awww..lady how do you always manage to capture the right feelings of dutta.👏

Thanks Aish...😃...I just love the character...I love to talk and analyse everything he say and feel. As you all likely have notice...I am always on Dutta's side...😆...I always find a good reason for why Dutta did what he did and why it is ok.😆

There are not so many characters like this on screen...that are so deep and with so many layers...again here MR performance plays a very big part.⭐️

For me Dutta is not the Don or the angry young man. For me he is the man who no one really understand.

He is simple...honest...and the only thing he want is love...to be loved. That the beauty for me in the story of LTL...the Don (everyone is afraid of) who only the women he love can break...because what he seek and need is to be loved.

I also see him as very vulnerable...that why he got this protected angry shield around him...to protect himself for getting hurt. He also push his love ones away...maybe because he is afraid that he one day will realize that what he is...who he is and what he do is not enough.

When they then come back...like Baji and Naku does...It sure him that they do love and care for him. The funny part is that when he push them away (felt that few times in LTL) he is scared that they this time may not come back to him...that he this time push them away for good...but he is not going to admit this...to them or himself.

Anyway that how I see DSP.😊

Edited by Ani_98 - 12 years ago