Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anu-Reddy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Baji 😭😭😭😭. D threw daggers at him and poor Baji had no answers. Everyone asks him why didnt he tell D when he announced the marriage, but comeon did D or AS give Baji a chance once he realised they were talking abt Roops not Madhu?. Why does he get blamed everytime?.

If it was anyone's mistake, it has to be Leela's. She eavesdropped at the wrong time, heard the wrong thing, and went and announced to the world that its Roops and Baji.  If D needs to be angry at someone, its gotto be Leela.

D hurt Baji so much by calling him "Bajirao". If i remmeber correctly he hurt Baji the same way when he hid Naku's truth, now after a long time, he is hurting him again.  I wish D will understand that Baji had no intentions of hurting him, and the two frnds hug and make peace. It hurts to see them hurt each other 😔
Edited by Anu-Reddy - 12 years ago
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: aishwish

altho it was cute, i felt it was out of place 4 a bit😕...i mean i wud hav expected her 2 calm him down in a dif way bt mayb she 2 realised onli bauli can calm him down😳

Yaa it's a little wired...this man is having such a hard time dealing some of his closest relations and you're saying look bauli is saying something...but I guess she went for a shortcut else she has to go for a really long lecture lasting for 1 whole epi...untill dutta gets super bored and agrees to whatever she says.😆
[/QUOTE]

LOL...imagine tht he wud b like bak bak karne wali naku returned... i dnt think naku evn needs 2 mention bauli...i always feel tht dutta feels calm around naku, evn if she werent der, der room is enuf becos he feels her presence derEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
Yuvika_15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: *dewdrop~pearl*

A very good epi! As usual, Dutta was at his sacrastic best 😆! But I could totally relate to Dutta and his feelings. I have to agree, it was really stupid on the part of the threesome (Baaji, Roops & Madhu) to stay quite till Dutta actually went to Saawants and fixed the rishta. Only one aspect about Dutta's actions that I couldnt agree with was that, he dint even ask Madhu before fixing her alliance with Sawant's son. Knowing Madhu to be a girl with a mind of her own, maybe Dutta should have atleast asked her once whether she was ok with the whole thing. Then perhaps even she would have got the chance to let him know her feelings. exactly, i mean its nt like he didnt think at all, he was the 1 tht suggested tht aditya n madhu shud meet b4 they go ne further, so y nt mention it 2 her b4 hand... u dnt jus go n fix a rishta without askin ur sis...this was summut AS shud hav dne... hw cud they b certain tht madhu didnt hav sum1 else in her life, i mean say bk hme in london??? yh its baji bt jus imagine if it werent... i believe AS n dutta wer wrong in nt evn talkin 2 madhu bwt her alliance...i mean roops knw from da beginning infact evry member except madhu knw, i find it weird tht no1 thrt it was necessry 2 mention this 2 her...😕Even then, I wouldnt justify her actions as right.

But more than Madhu, I would blame Baaji and then Roops. Madhu always wanted to tell Dutta about their relationship, but it was Baaji who always stopped her. Then even when Dutta announced Baaji's marriage with Roops, Madhu dint say anything because even she thought Baaji was interested in Roops, and not her (as he never directly admitted his feelings for her). But by the time the misunderstandings were cleared, and Nakku asked Baaji to call Dutta, he dint pick up the call. So I would say, even though both Baaji and Roops were stunned initially at Dutta's misunderstanding, still they had ample amount of time to snap out of it and clear Dutta's misunderstanding before he stepped out to visit the Sawants. So here, I dont think I can justify Baaji's and Roop's actions in any other way than them being too stupid and lacking presence of mind. exactly, i feel madhu isnt 2 blame much, baji has always given her mix messages... n stopping her from telling da truth...i mean she found out her alliance is being fixed a night b4 dutta n AS go 2 visit her so called in laws, n she tried telling dutta bt baji ruined it all...n thn wen she thrt dey wer agreeing 2 baji n madhu's alliance she finds out its roops-baji...n evn den no1 mentioned tht str8 after this dutta n AS r going 2 sawants 4 madhu's rishta so i cnt reali seem 2 blame her, evn roops aint much 2 blame cos it werent reali her place 2 tel da family abt madhu-baji's love affair wen clearly baji was against it... i guess baji is 2 blame, bt evn he has his reasons... bt i reali thrt he started seeing things dif after roops made it a point abt naku-dutta n her dad's death... bt it seems it didnt...

A very sweet scene between DN ðŸ˜³. Thank God Nakku dint give a bhashan to Dutta! She just tried to cheer him up with the help of bauli 😳, that was what was required at that time. Dutta wouldnt have been in the best of moods to listen to any justification for what the 3 of them did, as they cannot be justified.

Anyways, in the precap we see Baaji and Madhu have come to talk to Dutta, hope they are able to pacify him well enough and change his mood. Naku has already calmed him down and made a base, so hope BM are able to do the rest.

with kala due bk in this weeks episodes i wonder if she plays a role in messing up da relations evn further...???😕

-malli- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Dutta super mad is super hot!! i superlike. complete dsp epi. amazing words. sorry situation but me worried for D-B friendship. D is so mad :( how will they patch up? :( i think all blame goes to AS she fixed all wrong matches always kala kisore, suds leela then tried dutta sups (yuck) & now messing other lives.she shld not make matches pls someone tell her. me surprised too she didnt faint heeheh
loved TaSha scene!!! best!
thanks for epi.
Ani_La_Iam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
I do not think Leela is to blame…because Roop does love Baji…Leela knows that and did ask Roop but did not get an honest answer. She did what any sister would do for her sister…I think it was wrong of Roop to blame Leela.

Aayi…did what she has always done…what a mum does…find the right man to your daughters. Roop, Baji and Madhu had the chance to tell…before the marriage was arrange both Roop and Baji knew about it…for some days.

Roop…did what she could to make Baji tell the true. It was not her place to tell…if Baji do not want to and are not clear with…what he want.

Madhu…wanted to tell….but she kept getting mix messages from Baji…she did not really know where she stood with Baji.

I think the only one to blame her is Baji…Sorry BB…but he did the wrong thing and the whole thing about that he did not say because of his respect and love for Dutta…is not true…he was insecure and it was more about himself…he was not ready.

What ever reason or situation  everyone was in…when Dutta asked…someone should have said something…that day everyone was in the wrong.

The only person I feel sorry for (Roop-Madhu-Baji) is Roop…she loves Baji and still was trying do the right thing…she is very hurt and only Leela can see that…still Roop got in all this mess…because of Baji.

Yuvika_15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ani_98

I do not think Leela is to blame?because Roop does love Baji?Leela knows that and did ask Roop but did not get an honest answer. She did what any sister would do for her sister?I think it was wrong of Roop to blame Leela. i hpe roops aint in love with baji...tht wud jus kill the storyline, the 2 sis in love with 1 guy is such a typical n repetitive storyline we hav seen in other shws...LTL is unique in tht sense, lets hpe its nt like tht...i guess the onli way we can find this out is a convo between leela-roops after ydays update... i felt leela was 2 blame, she didnt evn lsn 2 the ful convo, didnt gt a str8 ans from roops yt went ahead n talked, n the other big mistake was made by AS tht she didnt bother 2 gt a confirmation...

Aayi?did what she has always done?what a mum does?find the right man to your daughters. yh bt u tell them... roops-baji knw bt no1 found it necessary 2 tel madhu tht she has a rishta cum 4 her n dey r agreeing 2 it... tht is so wrong... ur meant 2 atleast ask ur kid once b4 u go ahead with it ne furtherRoop, Baji and Madhu had the chance to tell?before the marriage was arrange both Roop and Baji knew about it?for some days. roops-baji knw bt madhu didnt, she jus knw a night b4 n guess cos of baji cudnt say...roops werent in da place 2 tel evry1...

Roop?did what she could to make Baji tell the true. It was not her place to tell?if Baji do not want to and are not clear with?what he want. true

Madhu?wanted to tell?.but she kept getting mix messages from Baji?she did not really know where she stood with Baji. true

I think the only one to blame her is Baji?Sorry BB?but he did the wrong thing and the whole thing about that he did not say because of his respect and love for Dutta?is not true?he was insecure and it was more about himself?he was not ready. baji is 2 blame bt i dnt think it was a ? abt trust in dutta... he felt tht he wasnt right 4 madhu, cos he knws hw much trouble damodar n balu dada hav been thru al der life jus 2 giv madhu a protected life, n keep her away from this bloodshed, thts y he feels him marryin madhu wil mean bringing her in2 it n ruining her life, bt wt he dunt c is tht she's already at risk as she's dutta's sis...damodar knw tht madhu living wud dutta wud mean life at risk by dutta's enemies as she's his sis, yt sed she shud in da letter, so in a way he bought her bk in2 the bloodshed b4 dying so whether she marries baji or doesnt she'll always b at risk cos she's dutta's sis...also his whole thing abt his life nt havin a stability wel i thrt roops convo had answered all his ?s n fears bt it seems it didnt hav ne impact

What ever reason or situation  everyone was in?when Dutta asked?someone should have said something?that day everyone was in the wrong. roops-baji shud hav cleared it der, madhu at tht point didnt say nuthin cos she thrt mayb the reason behind baji's hesitance is the fact tht he likes roops as he had neva confessed

The only person I feel sorry for (Roop-Madhu-Baji) is Roop?she loves Baji and still was trying do the right thing?she is very hurt and only Leela can see that?still Roop got in all this mess?because of Baji. i hpe nt, i hpe its proven tht she dunt love baji soon...

TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Even I think Rups loves Baji from her behavior.
bandbajao thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
My take on this entire mess: It could have been avoided. Period. That is if Leela would have stood there and heard the entire conversation before running to Aayisaheb with a half-baked story. If Aayisaheb would have asked Madhu about the marriage but I guess she was too excited to even check whether the girl is interested or not. If one of the three people in question would have voiced themselves when Dutta made the proposal to Baji. But it was not to be, and so we got a big drama that was to bring down PN roof. ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜† 
Before getting to anything else, i have a big "confession" to make: I think I too love that "kolaveri" side of D! ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜› Kal bade dino baad laga i am watching Dutta again ðŸ˜†
Ok, now he had a point. I felt very bad for him because he is more hurt than angry and understandably so. But i also find it difficult to pin point blame at any one person apart from Aayisaheb and Leela who were both over-excited in their own ways (Leela bilkul apni maa pe gayi hai😛)... 
This is purely my take on it that I am unable to blame the three of them. That is because i feel I too have been there and done that. In a situation that seems trivial but then you are not matured enough to deal with it and end up messing it up because it concerns the heart. 

The fact is that Baji and Madhu had not really reached a point where they had "decided" anything for revealing their love story to the family. So, i guess saying that they "hid" the truth is not entirely right. I think two people who are in love reserve the right to make it public (even to the family), until they are absolutely certain about it. 
And I agree with what Ani says, Baji was giving Madhu mixed signals. If he had vocally told her that he loves her like he did later, then she would have definitely said what she had to, to Dutta. It is also true that she found out about this whole Sawant-alliance thing happening only the night before the big revelation happened in the hall about Baji and Roops. And Madhu, i presume, had already had a rather "unstable" night because of the altercation with Baji over going ahead and marrying Sawant's son. Plus, i think she did really feel that Baji was ok with marrying Roops because Dutta had said so (from her outburst). I don't blame Madhu. I do think she is a lot like Dutta when it comes to speaking her mind. And so, I believe she would have said the truth if she had the chance and the "certainty" in her own mind from Baji's end. 
I wouldn't blame Roops too. It was not her job to go and tell people that Baji and Madhu are in love, but she tried her best to explain it to Baji. And yes, although not vocally, we do know that she has some feelings for Baji too.. may be out of her own realisation at what she could have got for herself had she not been with Kala and done those terrible things to him. But well, despite that she has silently chosen to let things happen as they are supposed to be because she knows both Madhu and Baji are close to each other. I think she was indeed stunned when Dutta said Baji and Roops in the hall. I don't know if many would agree with me but at that moment she, according to me, could have been tongue-tied with the obviously unexpected revelation happening and that too with her own name. I think no matter how much she tries to be strong and not give her feelings away, if she really does like/love Baji in whatever degree, she wouldn't be able to say, "I don't love him". I think that could be tough. I don't know if i am making my point clearly. But i think, it was more of the surprise element and then the next moment even before they could gather themselves, Aayisaheb had pulled Dutta along to Sawant's house! ðŸ˜µ Someone should really tie her up! 
Now coming to Baji ðŸ˜­ With a very heavy heart, I do agree that he has more blame to take for this mess than the other two women but again, I think it is not a crime to take time to make up one's mind regarding a big decision such as a relationship which can affect the life. So, i don't have a problem with the fact that Baji was dilly-dallying and not able to make up his mind. But, I do agree that he didn't share it mind with the right people for some reason that perhaps cannot be explained. He could have spoken to Naku. He should have known that if he keeps her secrets and talks to her when she needs him, even he could have done that. I felt very bad when Dutta told Baji that his friend doesn't even share his mind with him. It is so sad to feel that way. But he was so right when he said that. I think Baji did try to speak in the hall after the proposal, but Dutta had interrupted him and walked ahead with Aayisaheb. 
The entire mess is the result of this big communication gap between this Patil clan. I am now just waiting to see what happens to the Sawant-Dutta equation because Sawant helped Dutta out of MCOCA which is a very, very big favor. I just hope that this inept dealing of this situation doesn't lead to a big catastrophe for the family 

@yuvi: thanks dear ðŸ˜³ yes i am very very happy today to see ur loonnng yuvi-type comment ðŸ˜† and its also good because u have been the biggest advocate of Madhu-Baji love story ðŸ˜› yes i really hope Madhu is able to speak to Dutta. He doesn't seem like he is in the mood to listen,
I loved the Dutta Naku scene too and I think she just wanted to distract him which is why she spoke about Bauli like Harshita said, it always works with Dads, and i think apart from the child, Dutta would have not really been as keen about any other conversation at that point. And she did succeed in distracting him even though he did remain sad with it, but he was able to take his mind off for one second. 
@Shreya: Aayisaheb is absolutely not suited for this. I wonder why Dutta left the decision to her! ðŸ˜•
@rrs1391: totally agree.. such a scene where he is a mix of anger and hurt came by after long
@Marina: yeah what a stinging dialogue na. he just knows how to hit people with words when he is angry and they come so spontaneously! ðŸ˜³
@rrr6: thank u😳
@aish: yeah i am liking the sarcastic Dutta. now i know what i missed all these days ðŸ˜† very well said dear!! I totally agree, it must be so tough to think why people just dont come to him when they have to! and i do think that he has a very matured head on his shoulders, only if people come and tell him at the right time. i think he can deal with issues if he is taken into confidence, but often his fuse snaps off in the way it is revealed to him.. when everyone is in thick soup! ðŸ¥±
thank u for the mention on the dialogues.I shall convey to the one churning them for us ðŸ˜³
@minaxi: thank u ðŸ˜³ i really do hope that someone shakes Aayisaheb a bit too ðŸ˜³ she needs it! 
@harshita: i really hope sawant doesnt turn into an enemy  about Baji: it has never been that Baji has been able to assert himself when Dutta is talking except for the one time he got drunk and said what he had to. I dont know how he is going to broker peace with Dutta this time! 
@Ani: loved all ur posts: my collective response. i agree with ur analysis on Roops, Leela and Dutta in the present context. perfectly said.. the feeling of helplessness he feels is really no one wants to feel. i feel bad for him that he always has to find out that someone chose to not talk to him. The way he told Roops: tujhe bhi laga main tujhe kha jjaunga? sabko aisa hi lagta hai.. " i was so crushed because it was that feeling of "oh people are so scared of me that they cannot talk to me.. my own kid sisters and best friend too". really sad  I am just glad that Naku at least told him and not someone else! 
@Aparna: Agree!! Among those three, Baji and Roops were in a better position to open their mouths but i still don't blame Roops. I think the most important thing was that Madhu should have been asked about marriage. The whole fracas would have been avoided. I don't think it should have been Dutta. I think he had left it all to Aayisaheb. It should have been Aayisaheb asking Madhu. I don't think Dutta is too comfortable fixing marriages which is why he is askingAayisaheb to take the decisions. That is also something so in-character for a man like Dutta. I blame Aayisaheb for this whole mess in her over zealous decisionmaking! ðŸ¥±
@Anu: i know i felt bad for Dutta and Baji too but more for Dutta today. But yes, i agree that it is Leela who created this mess. She should have at least eavesdropped properly yaar! ðŸ˜†
@bumblebee: I too am hoping they will patch up soon.  The point about Aayisaheb making wrong matches cracked me up totally! 😆I agree with you

so after ages i have such a long comment to make. ðŸ˜† as u can see it is really long ðŸ˜› u can ignore it if u want ðŸ˜†
Cheers!

bandbajao thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

@yuvi: we have not been told directly whether she loves Baji or not, but it feels like she does like him atleast. i don't know if it is called love, but she knows she doesnt own Baji and she has been very clear about being the support for Baji and Madhu's relationship. I don't think it is wrong to realise that you  "like" someone you have always been around. Sometimes the realisation comes with the fact that the thing u never cared for is now going away. But i think if we are not having a triangle, i would understand Roops' feelings too. 
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Me too felt really sorry for Dutta. He was really hurt that these people who are close to him keep hiding things from him. I also feel Naku hiding her secret still hurts him at times though he has forgiven her.