Epi 477: D-N The Real Eternal Story

bandbajao thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
phew...thnk god theres no delay 2day...LOLπŸ˜†
amazing update...surprised AS didnt faintπŸ˜† (ye chamatkaar kaise ho gaya)πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
glad roops talked, hw i wish she had spoken on the day magar agar tab bolte toh ye drama/confusion kahan se aata...LOL... it wil b so wrong for dutta lot 2 say tht instead of madhu they wnt roops marrying aditya...i guess dutta n AS shud hav waited 2...bt nw its gna b so weird... i mean yh they r family friends bt wen it cums 2 marriage, evry family is very hesitant cos it concerns sum1s entire life..i jus hpe AS doesnt say tht the marriage has 2 go on as planned cos of their izzat... πŸ˜• nt tht she wud bt m sure if kala was in da picture she defo wud hav dne tht...convinced AS with her words 2 think abt roops n nt madhu...lol

i wud like 2 c a roops-leela scene after this update...wud b interesting 2 c wt they hav 2 say in private 2 1 another...

aww i loved dutta's sarcasm.β­οΈπŸ‘ the way he sed "aap faisla sunane ka kasht toh karti thi" LOL...tht was so funi...i reali hpe madhu does hav her say with dutta, evn if it is in the presence of baji/naku, becos as dutta said, madhu keeping quiet n playin along with it isnt her character, i mean she's always been the 1 tht doesnt fear in revealing her feelings be it shouting at dutta or confessing 2 baji, so y nw? im sure if baji didnt stop her n roops didnt remain quiet, madhu wud hav tld dutta... i mean i no many thrt it was selfish of her, bt this was the selfish act tht was needed...n 2bh she didnt hav no choice yt going along with wt baji sed/wntd kinda wnt against the type of person madhu is... she's nt sum1 tht wud hide things n lie, she wil say wt she wnts 2---gts tht trait from dutta i suppose as he rightly recognised himself.

i felt bad for roops too...it wasnt her place 2 say nething regarding madhu-baji n bechari gt dragged in2 the mess...lol.. i hpe its nt l8r revealed tht she liked baji 2..tht wud jus kill itπŸ€’πŸ˜•

i reali liked the tasha scene in the room...yet again a transformation from angry/raged dutta 2 calm n composed dutta---summut onli naku can bring 2 him...the 1 thing tht struck me was wen dutta sed "neeche ...maine jo bhi kaha,...tere liye nahi tha... tujhe nahi..." bless him i suppose he wntd 2 make it clear tht his taunt regarding hiding naku's secret (as baji had dne b4) wasn't aimed at her, it was only for baji... hw thrtful of dutta...hw thrtful of dutta😳😳😳 i reali liked tht part...

precap--- 😲😲 has gt a share in a factory tht dutta has a share in n dutta doesnt knw???πŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ˜• thts weird, weneva a company sells shares n gts new shareholders all other shareholders r informed, so hw cum he dunt knw?? thts the case in UK, nt sure hw it is in india, bt wteva the case m sure they r meant 2 no who also has a share in the company i hpe abhijay connects the dots n realises kala is behind it all...cos m sure he knws mhatre is dutta's enemy so dutta's sis in contact with dutta's enemy sounds fishy... hpe he reveals this 2 dutta...

dutta as always stole the show...β­οΈπŸ‘

BB u happy 2day...i gave lamba wala comment, tht 2 after agesπŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜† wil try keeping thm cumin as n wen i gt the chanceπŸ˜† n wen i hav lots of bak bak 2 doπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by Yuvika_15 - 12 years ago
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
@BB: Thanks for the update! There is no excuse for 3 people to get tongue tied at the same time with their own family member. I wonder how AS will resolve this issue. Edited by kshreya2002 - 12 years ago
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: kshreya2002

@BB: Thanks for the update! There is no excuse for 3 people to get tongue tied at the same time with their own family member. I wonder how AS will resolve this issue.

i blame baji 2 a gr8 deal 2bh... his reason was insane...evn if she did lsn 2 him n marry aditya she wud neva hav been happy cos she loved baji, aditya wud neva b happy becos his wife doesnt love him n baji wudnt b happy cos he lost his love... so hw on earth did he think this was 4 madhu's happiness... i cnt believe he maintained this thinking despite roops giving him such a gd lecture n pointed out abt naku-dutta alliance n also abt her dads death... baji can act  at times... dutta was right, the whole "bhalaye" issue always ends up hurting/playing with sum1s life..here it was 4 lives (3 kids and london returned aditya)
i wud like 2 c AS make a sensible decision, stil cnt gt ova da fact tht she didnt faintπŸ˜† ye chamatkaar kaise hogaya???πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

@bold... baji always seems 2 do wen dutta is furious, 4gt baji, i think evn AS is tongue tied wen she sees dutta in a rage...πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 
Edited by Yuvika_15 - 12 years ago
Ani_La_Iam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Just love the episode today...so many emotions...love it.😊

Thanks...Perfect episode...me speechless.
😊

tamanna1391 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
emotional dutta ki yaad aa gayi
rama_2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘  Ohh BB and writerjeeπŸ‘πŸΌ  killer dialogue... our DSP with his words throws the teer dil ke paar ... "Maaf Karna Baajirao... main bhool gaya...ab tere saamne isko kuch bol nahi sakta na main"   sab ke sab ghayal...

par yeh kya hogaya...  case aaj adjourn kar diya... okay faisla next date par...  AS the judge ... hope she does not faint ...

DN moments were sweet...

waiting for tomo .. how BM are going to patao DSP...  
rrrrrr6 thumbnail
loved each and every word
aishwish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks BB for the webisode.
Loved it to the core...after so many days got to see a sarcastic dutta. When it comes to relationships dutta always had a kind of complex,that he's bound to fail, slowly and gradually after when things went right with he and naku he was coming out from his complex and now all this happened.Again he has began doubting his capabilities of being correct in relationships.
The trio is equally responsible for the mess even roops...I mean it's easy to say I don't love this guy than saying I love this guy. And madhu..of all the sister she shared a completely different bond with D, only she had the guts to fight with him, to go and ask an explanation from him, then why the hell  she kept mum. And baji, okay not dutta he should have said all this to nakku when roops told him about madhu's  alliance is going to be fixed. But please lets forgive baji...he's way too cute to blame.

And i agree with yuvika how come AS didn't fainted..lol.
 I just hope that it doesn't create any soreness between dutta and aditya's father. Dutta may need his help further too.
Naku dutta and bauli's scene were as usual super cute. Naku is very intelligent she knows when to start bauli's topic.
It seems that it'll still take Abhi some time to realise the true face of kala.
Hoping that he's able to understand the true scenario asap.
Applause for the dialogues BB, they are always up to the mark!

mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9

Nice episode. Sabase honhaar, sayane members had it coming. Such agreat misunderstanding is possible only at PN. Even AS is a part of it, why she didn't ask even once to Madhu before talking about her marriage to Eknath & Savitaji. A girl who has lived & studied abroad, will accept whatever she decides for her, but can't tell her anything because she will faint. Datta's reaction was as expected, fantastic. A blast, after that blaming each other for the mess started. It was fun. Naku tried to change his mood by talking about his bahuli, was very sweet. Waiting for tomorrow's epi. Thanks BB & the writersπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘