IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
Who is Arunoday Singh ?? 🤔

Keep-----------------Smiling !!!😊
CoffeeCake thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Dear kareena
this kind of attitude is not good 4 health.

Why she has problem with actor casted opposite her? She is lead gal and she will get more attention. What else she want?
ashna26 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Please don't want to read any more news about Aishwarya and Heroine! For Arunoday Singh ooh well sure he will get better movies soon!!
VishaD. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
The title is mis-leading and now that Ash is out of Heroine and enjoying her mother-hood, i believe that the media should stop linking the movie with her ðŸ˜•
desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Umm...W*F!

WHy would Kareena say "i'm skinner get me a new wardrobe"

HELLO! All clothes have to be tailored to fit her body size and i doubt kareena ahd to say ANYTHING to get that done since wardrobe is designed keeping the actor in mind.
Has anyone heard of recycling someone else's dresses from another film to fit another actress? And double W*F, Kareena is NOT skinny and she KNOWS it.

She herself says, i'll never get into the shape I was in for Tashan. She knows she's curvy adn has put on weight, and so this first blog is just ridiculous.

Secondly, there's already a topic made for this in which I posted an inside story about what made Kareena uncomfortable around Anuroday.

Wasnt this the topic?
Edited by desigal90 - 12 years ago
wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
@desu, just relax and Kat pointed out that this topic was already posted. I am sure it will get closed once mod around.