Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: VanityGirl

A Salman fan brings up Aishwarya Rai and physical assault in the same sentence and makes sarcastic comments yet Salman shouldn't be discussed I guess. OKAY. πŸ˜†

Oh ok, now on this forum FANS of particular Celeb only can TALK about Their Celeb in Respective Threads. So in this thread only Aish, Arunoday & Kareena Fans can Comment & No Other Celeb Fans...

So for ur Information, i m Big Bebo fan... πŸ˜†
gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Honestly...I read all 3 articles. The blogger site has just "masala-fied" the heading by "blaming" Aish to grab eyeballs, which ALL media/bloggers are guilty of. The actual content of the article makes Kareena look bad because it implies that she's not professional enough to be open enough to work with everyone..and if that stuff about basically saying Aish is fat is true, then that's a new low for Kareena as well. Practically calling a pregnant woman fat is messed up..

Edited by chocolover89 - 12 years ago
Title of the thread :: Aishwarya's Pregnancy gets Arunoday Singh fired

^^

I m talking in this matter only as how it will matter to Mr.Arunoday Singh if he is working with Devi Aishwarya who's words are the sole truth coming out in this world πŸ‘
Lord_Voldemort thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: -Billa-

Oh ok, now on this forum FANS of particular Celeb only can TALK about Their Celeb in Respective Threads. So in this thread only Aish, Arunoday & Kareena Fans can Comment & No Other Celeb Fans...

Well I didn't say that. You were the one who asked me "where did Salman come from" so I was just clarifying if I was committing any grave mistake by mentioning him here. If not, it's cool!
gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: IamaXXXstar

Why? Is he the father? Should I send them both to Jerry Springer Show? 

🀣

Maybe the guy can get another chance with Beti B..just a few more years..
Katalicious thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Why? Is he the father? Should I send them both to Jerry Springer Show? 

hey ciryx/lama where you been gal.. andπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Oh no no no, Arjun will be opposite Kareena, that too in the lead role? Bakvaaas πŸ€’. and what the hell, did Kareena really kick the guy out of the movie? There has been so much drama around Heroine, that they should just make a movie based on this movie. 
wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Meri naam ko kyun choor choor kar rahi ho ji?πŸ˜† I've been here and there and everywhere. 

you changed it and could not remember exact spelling. I know a star like you probably has been everywhere.πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Yet Jerry springer Omgeee that show still on?

@Eraser πŸ˜†πŸ˜†