Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Action Alliance

Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: IamaXXXstar

What rumors? I am a po*n star. I am a po*n star. I am a po*n star. 😎

😆😆 okay wow and so proud
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
I think it's unprofessional of her to get him removed b/c of her insecurities...good actors shouldn't be selective. They should make it work with a little bit more hard work.

If she has problems then she can just quit, why the hell should she take his job away?!

But a bigger shame on Madhur for being the puppet. He's changing his scripts and castings to accomodate for the actors---he's a actor's director. Writing is such hard work and here he is changing it left and right. Makes me think he isn't as passionate about his craft b/c he's so feeble minded--for a writer his script is his baby and he shouldn't let others have so much control over HIS writing.
ibelieveinpink thumbnail

Originally posted by: desigal90

I've gotten some inside scoop about this incident if anyone's willing to be entertained. Up to peepz to believe it or not, but it coincides with the article.

Apparently, from someoen in the dirty industry business, Arunoday made a pass at Kareena at some party which made her very uncomfortable. From the same source, Arunoday doesnt have a very good image in the industry.
Which is why when Kareena found out that Hooda was also being considered for that part, she convinced Madhur to opt for Hooda instead.

Otherwise I see no reason for Kareena to influence Madhur's decision on this kinda casting, since its not like she opted for like a bigger hero or anything. She opted for someone she was more comfortable with.

I may be the odd one out, but I'm gonna go ahead and call BS on this.

I for one think if this actually happened, the loud mouth Kareena who so blunt and honest and speaks her mind 24/7 without much filtering would have DEFINITELY said something. I don't see her as a pushover who could do all this behind the scenes accommodations. Maybe it's my perception of her, but I would think she make it obvious in some interview or something that he was being a A-hole to her.

As for the Madhur part--she's had him whipped awhile ago and after Arjun's statements were released about the script changes, I totally think Madhur is their little puppet--adjusting his scripts for them. 

Just my 2 cents--I could totally be wrong. 😳
Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I agree with you Hetal. She changed the script, changed the clothes and change the actor to another actor. She even asked for a higher price and said she wants a share of the profit the movie makes. How come she don't ask for all those demands in other movies?
 I love this director for he's movies Page 3, Jail and Fashion but I really hate this decision of his
LifeOLicious thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
^Kareena is the female Khan hehe...made Madhur into the actor's director LOL! If those Khans get away with it (some are always 2 hrs late, some pretty much ghost direct hehe and they always choose their heroines!) then so can Bebo choose her actors and change scripts! Pssshhh you all naysayers...:P
Edited by LifeOLicious - 12 years ago
Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

At least Khans treat every director with the same attitude. Kareena is doing this demanding attitude toward madhur only

KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Is there anyone who would rather have AS or Randeep Hooda? 

Or is it just me?  All I know is, I'd rather watch Randeep Hooda anyway. So win win for me.
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Can't edit.  I don't know why, it gets wonky here and there. But..

Is there anyone who would rather have AS over Randeep Hooda? 

Or is it just me?  All I know is, I'd rather watch Randeep Hooda anyway. So win win for me.

Originally posted by: LifeOLicious

^Kareena is the female Khan hehe...made Madhur into the actor's director LOL! If those Khans get away with it (some are always 2 hrs late, some pretty much ghost direct hehe and they always choose their heroines!) then so can Bebo choose her actors and change scripts! Pssshhh you all naysayers...:P

😆👏