Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lord_Voldemort thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: kshreya2002

This website which celebs.gather.com...no one has ever heard of it. More well known websites like mumbaimirror and zeenews havent posted any misleading news or contents on the same topic. So why highlight the misleading contents of some unknown website? On one had you accuse the media of harassing the Bachchans and Ash with misleading news and rumours. On the other hand you highlight the same misleading news and rumours from a website one normally wouldnt go to.

I'm sure every website has their own set of readers, otherwise they won't be running in the first place. You've never heard of that site. I did.

BTW, I also posted the article from Zee News so I'm just exposing how sections of the media get carried away and twist facts. When he was clearly ousted because of Kareena, Aishwarya is being blamed (that too in the headlines), so I felt it was important enough to bring attention to it and point out the loopholes in it.
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: VanityGirl

I'm sure every website has their own set of readers, otherwise they won't be running in the first place. You've never heard of that site. I did.

You can discourage websites that publish false news by not visiting them and by not posting their articles or links at a forum like this. By posting the article here you are encouraging their yellow journalism by directing traffic to this website and helping them survive.

BTW, I also posted the article from Zee News so I'm just exposing how sections of the media get carried away and twist facts. When he was clearly ousted because of Kareena, Aishwarya is being blamed (that too in the headlines), so I felt it was important enough to bring attention to it and point out the loopholes in it.

Thats why the website that was publishing the right facts should have got priroty in your thread rather than the one publishing the wrong facts.

Lord_Voldemort thumbnail

Originally posted by: kshreya2002

You can discourage websites that publish false news by not visiting them and by not posting their articles or links at a forum like this. By posting the article here you are encouraging their yellow journalism by directing traffic to this website and helping them survive.
Thats why the website that was publishing the right facts should have got priroty in your thread rather than the one publishing the wrong facts.

I'm not encouraging yellow journalism, if that was the case I wouldn't have posted the article by the 'trusted' source. I was merely pointing out how easily the media twists articles and people out there buy the stories. Just wanted members here to know about it.

And how am I directing traffic there if I posted the whole article here? 😕

Anyway, I've explained myself enough. I don't want to drag this conversation into nested loops of nonsense.
yeh every lallu panju website posting gossip articles without any valid source shouldnt be classified as "the media"...media is enterprises like NDTV, Mumbai Mirror, Filmfare, Bombay times, TOI, cnn ibn, stardust etc which are reliable enough because they function in close quarters with the industry...the rest are just gossip websites making up filler stories in an endeavour to fire up random controversies, and most of the times are biased towards one particular celeb...they r just abt as reliable as the information on Wikipedia...if i make up a website and post pro kareena, anti ash articles which are a figment of my own imagination, one wouldnt count me as part of the "media" now would they..? 

At that time, Singh was to share screen space with Aishwarya Rai Bachchan. An excited Arunoday had then said, "Why feel the pressure? I am not going to fight a battle. To work with Aishwarya would be amazing and I am looking forward to it."

Who knows Devi Aishwarya could have a Press Conference that Mr.Arunoday had try to physically Assaulted her during the shooting, and the WORLD will Believe every single word, coz Devi Aishwarya never LIES, Whatever she says is 100% True... 😆👏

When does this forum cares about the source of the Article coming? Dozens of Article from BIAS Bloggers are posted and supported over here just coz u don't like that particular Celeb, so y now complaining when it happens with ur own celeb?? 😆
Lord_Voldemort thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Billa-

Who knows Devi Aishwarya could have a Press Conference that Mr.Arunoday had try to physically Assaulted her during the shooting, and the WORLD will Believe every single word, coz Devi Aishwarya never LIES, Whatever she says is 100% True... 😆👏

True, Aishwarya is such a liar. I mean how can she accuse Salman? He is such a saint. He wouldn't even dare touch another woman. 😍😆
wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
 wow title misleading but grabbed my attention..not really interested in who ousted who. But will say to topic maker its best to post articles that are reliabe than blogs. Since blogs are opinions not truths.

Also, no reason to bring in Salman, and request to stay on topic.
Edited by wat_up - 12 years ago

True, Aishwarya is such a liar. I mean how can she accuse Salman? He is such a saint. He wouldn't even dare touch another woman. 😍😆

Now how come Salman comes in this thread? i guess here Aishwarya Rai, Arunoday & Kareena are being discussed ?? 😆
Lord_Voldemort thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Billa-

Now how come Salman comes in this thread? i guess here Aishwarya Rai, Arunoday & Kareena are being discussed ?? 😆

A Salman fan brings up Aishwarya Rai and physical assault in the same sentence and makes sarcastic comments yet Salman shouldn't be discussed I guess. OKAY. 😆