Final Update - Last 2 Episodes

PriyaS thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Hi everyone

I am soooo sorry this has taken so long.  I've been extremely busy with work, and had to go out of the country for a while.  But now I'm back!  I'm combining the updates as I can't really remember what happened on which day.

Recap: Megha discovers Rimjhim has cancer.  Rakesh is released from jail.

Babuji keeps noticing that Rimjhim is getting sicker by the day.  Megha is trying her best to nurse her but her pain is getting worse.   Finally Megha confesses that Rimjhim has cancer.  Babuji is stunned.

Urmila comes running home and tells everyone that Munna and Paro have been arrested for drug possession. Babuji is absolutely furious, deducing that only Rakesh could be responsible for this.  He leaves to go see Rakesh.  Urmila finds out about Rimjhim's health and she cannot believe it.  She tries to make Rimjhim more comfortable, but she is suffering a lot.

At the house, everyone is surprised to see Babuji home.  Irawati cries tears of joy at seeing him.  He coldly tells them that he is not back to stay there.  They are all shocked.  Babuji starts lecturing Rakesh on whats right and wrong and how many sins he has comitted.  Rakesh is defiant, saying he did everything to keep the family intact. 

Rakesh then starts badmouthing Rimjhim, saying she is self-serving and does everything for her own gain.  Babuji sees red, and screams at Rakesh saying Rimjhim is a saint.  They start having a furious argument and finally Babuji blurts out that Rimjhim has cancer!

Everyone is stunned.  Babuji breaks down, saying Rimjhim is dying of cancer, and still only thinking of reuniting the family.  He implores everyone to come and see Rimjhim as she is on her death bed and it is her wish to see the family reunited.  The family members rush out to meet Rimjhim.

Three cars pull up at the house.  Everyone runs in to see Rimjhim.  She is lying on the bed, she has no strength.  Urmila and Megha are trying their best to care for her.  Everyone is crying, especially Avinash.  Rimjhim is very happy to see them all together but she cannot lift her head up.  Very sad scene.

Avinash begs Rimjhim for her forgiveness.  She silences him and asks him to take her back home.  Avinash agrees.

Everyone goes back to Sukh Shanti Sadan.  Avinash is carrying Rimjhim as she is too weak to walk.  As they come up the steps, she sees the tree in the courtyard where she used to pray and has some flashbacks.  AS they enter the house, she remembers when she stepped over the threshold as Avinash's bride.  Rimjhim asks Avinash to take her to each part of the house.  The whole family is following behind him.

He takes Rimjhim to the prayer room.  Paro and Munna have miraculously also appeared there.  Rimjhim says that she is happy as she has got everything she wanted.  Babuji cries that he should be dying instead of Rimjhim.  Rakesh apologises to Rimjhim for always misunderstanding her.  He holds Munna's hand and brings him forward saying he has now accepted him. 

Jayanti also comes forward bringing Paro with her.  She also apologises to Rimjhim for never understanding her.  She prays that in every birth she gets a sister-in-law like Rimjhim.  Everyone is crying - a very emotional moment.

Rimjhim is now taken to the bedroom and lays down.  She is very, very weak.  Everyone says there final goodbyes to her.  She thanks Yashoda for being like a sister to her, she asks Megha to be strong for the rest of the family.  Rimjhim chides Avinash for crying, saying that she loves him very much and wants to see him happy.  Everyone is bawling their eyes out.

Finally, Rimjhim asks Irawati to call her "eh ladki" again.  Irawati cries and calls her beti.  She pleads with Rimjhim not to die as she has not had the opportunity to pamper her like a mother does.  Rimjhim smiles, she says she is very happy and she dies. 😭😭😭

Next scene shown is the funeral.  Rimjhim is dressed in her bridal attire.  Avinash, Rakesh and Munna carry Rimjhim's body to the pyre.  Babuji remembers when he told Rimjhim that the only way she could leave the house is if she dies, and he never wishes to see that day.  He continues to cry.  Avinash starts performing the last rites, taking the pot of water around the fire.  As the sun sets, he lights the pyre.  Rapidly the fire completely engulfs the pyre and the show ends.

What a sad last couple of episodes.  I was sitting with a whole box of tissues crying all through.  Its been a great pleasure for me to upate these last few episodes.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sarru143 thumbnail
when does it end in the usa?
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Thanks I got emotional just reading ur update! I think it was a good ending, even though it was sad it was good! Thanks for your wonderful updates!! 👏
wendy thumbnail
thanks for ur update!!
it made me cry too 😭
DivyaD thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
thanks 4 the great updates... 👏 it is now finally over... 😭 ... 😭
Prianka thumbnail
😭
OMG!!! it is over! this is just like the ending in kkususm it is so sad
thanx for the updates 👏 👏
*shikha* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sarru143

when does it end in the usa?

i think we're 3-4 months behind in the US and Canada........thx for the  detailed update priya.......but i think it was absolutley pointless for rimhjhim to die coz the point of the drama was 'piya ka ghar'......so the end shud've been rimjhim living happily ever after in her own home and NOT DYING!!🤢 😭😭😭

punjabigl thumbnail
thanx for the update, i used to love this show but i stopped watching this show long time ago. I wish this show had happy ending instead of sad ending.
MizzSoni thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
finally a retarted dum ending to a stupid boring show
ending fits
416905 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
shuker khatam to hua!!