Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ipkkndank thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
First of all you have to continue this pretty soon =)

Well the update was superb dear very well written

Continue soonnn... 
Fammakhan1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Really a great Update .. very Touchy :)
pinkpearlz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Am feeling so sad after this update. Poor khushi, she did care about her mom even though she thought she hated her. The guilt will eat her up inside. It was written really well. Arhi moments in next part, now am looking forward to that.
devishree thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
anu it is really sad and the plot is killing me and poor khushi 
it is really hard to choose between the loved ones i understand the way u described khushi's guilt was awesome and it was so emotional to bring down my knees to go weak and cry sincerely i say u r a fantastic writer
can't wait plzz cont soon 
desilife thumbnail
this was real sad. looking forward to next update. thanks for pm.
dumas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
heart breaking update so sad emotions well portrayed well written thanks for the pm
soni_md thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Absolutely brilliant update ... loved the description, and the straightforward way, without inflection, the way someone would talk in that situation ... keep going ...
CDlove thumbnail
This is by far one of my most favourite FFs ever!! You have a beautiful way with words 👏👏👏
I read the whole FF in one go yesterday and I must say a more emotionally heart breaking FF I have never read. You seem to draw out the most rawest of forms of feelings in these two charcters and only a very few writers have been able to potray so much depth like this into their charcters.

kudos! the last few charpters were especially gut wrenching. I felt emotionally stired the whole day after I read them.
And I love the heartbreaking sadness mixed with this FF; just what my mind is yearning for when we are on a dry spell in the real show with regards to intense scenes.

Ioved how you wrote the last love making scene with a strangely awry Kushi. I thought the emotions desplayed with her character in that scene was amazing.

the last chapter was fabulouse. well writen and well executed. Her story made me tear up too.

Again well done! you have created a wonderful work of fiction!
ArhiDeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
OMG that was heart breaking! So well written girl! Loved it xxx
jenshad thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
This Is Heartbreaking 🥺 Very Touching, Khushi Is SOOO Innocent & Sensitive 😍 I Hope Arnav Gives Her Very Much Love . Can't Wait To Read How Arnav Brings Her Out Of This 😳