Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MsCeylon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Loved the update

Never in my life did I think that a daughter would be capable of such evilness, 

well Khushi was just 8 years then and too small to understand the importance of mother so I think we should forgive her...

But buaji pushing the mother and not attending to her later on wards is so cruel

Just imagine people being so cruel to a person who doesn't even know what she's doing... that was so sad...

Khushi's father is right to keep loving his wife coz true love is unconditional :)

The last part really brought tears to my eyes where the mother tries to hold on to Khushi, that was a desperate measure to hold on to dear life..

Khushi wishing her mother would never open her eyes was so cruel, well again considering her age guess it's forgivable...

A truly confusing situation... it's no ones fault... cant hate Khushi coz she was only a child, cant hate her mother coz she was an innocent soul who had no control over her own senses, cant hate the father coz he loved both of them unconditionally...

We'll see what Arnav has to say...
Angels11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: MsCeylon

Loved the update

Never in my life did I think that a daughter would be capable of such evilness, 

well Khushi was just 8 years then and too small to understand the importance of mother so I think we should forgive her...

But buaji pushing the mother and not attending to her later on wards is so cruel

Just imagine people being so cruel to a person who doesn't even know what she's doing... that was so sad...

Khushi's father is right to keep loving his wife coz true love is unconditional :)

The last part really brought tears to my eyes where the mother tries to hold on to Khushi, that was a desperate measure to hold on to dear life..

Khushi wishing her mother would never open her eyes was so cruel, well again considering her age guess it's forgivable...

A truly confusing situation... it's no ones fault... cant hate Khushi coz she was only a child, cant hate her mother coz she was an innocent soul who had no control over her own senses, cant hate the father coz he loved both of them unconditionally...

We'll see what Arnav has to say...

in real world no1 is a saint & everything is just not black-white but grey as well. here again every human ll ve only 1 instinct survival & self-preservation. so the 1st instinct w'd b 2 save our own life at the cost of others. this is quite visible during natural or man-made calamities.
--Siva-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Kushi's past is really bad and harsh..!

Nicely given Anu!

Thanks for the PM๐Ÿ˜Š
Asr-Ki-Sam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Awsummm deaaa bt a bit emotional.. Very well written,nd thnxx 4 da pm
LyssaPie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Wow that was such a sad story n she told him! She surely has faith in him
renee27 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
ohh its a asad one...but i really want to kno what happened to shyam...continue soon
tinsel thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
An Emotional update๐Ÿ‘ I hope Arnav gives her all the love she deserves๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ.
Angels11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: renee27

ohh its a asad one...but i really want to kno what happened to shyam...continue soon

picture abhi baaki hai mere dost ๐Ÿ˜†
.Sandal. thumbnail
atlast u updated lol

aww poor khushi feel bad for her. she wasn't on fault for that but she thinks she killed her mom.

continue soon plz
felly_a thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Oh it was sad! Poor Khushi has suffered so much..i hope now Arnav will love her and take care of her so she completely will forget about all the pain she has had from her childhood. Khushi need love and i'm sure Arnav will be the one who will shower her with love ๐Ÿ˜Š I really loved this chapter because we got to know how Khushi's childhood has been and how much pain the has taken from her own mother. Please continue soon! And thanks for the pm ๐Ÿ˜Š