Views

Users

Frequent Posters

spoiledbrat thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
its cool re
lekin one problem
Kripa and ANgad have 7 years different..
thats to much re..
u have to change that
Bluejassmine thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: kripaloveangad

its cool re
lekin one problem
Kripa and ANgad have 7 years different..
thats to much re..
u have to change that

i made the age different, people still get married to at 7 years age difference😆

baby_gurl#1 thumbnail
hey i jus read all of it an i tink it is FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! awsome job hun.........plezzz contiue soon!! 👏
Bluejassmine thumbnail

Originally posted by: baby_gurl#1

hey i jus read all of it an i tink it is FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! awsome job hun.........plezzz contiue soon!! 👏

thns a lot jaan😳
griffy.fz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
hey dasa when are u continueing and did u read my fan-fic 😳
Bluejassmine thumbnail

Originally posted by: griffinmonster

hey dasa when are u continueing and did u read my fan-fic 😳

i read 2 part of urs and i thinking of continueing now, i wrote the part in school, now i think it became too romantic
griffy.fz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: DASA

i read 2 part of urs and i thinking of continueing now, i wrote the part in school, now i think it became too romantic

no rrobs post it yaar lets see it i am sure we all will like it and how were my 2 parts 😆 just joking

post soon bye

amneetkaur_24 thumbnail
luved the part! It was really sweet! Cont. soon!
Bluejassmine thumbnail
Part 5

It's 7.00 now at evening, kripa is getting ready for the engagement and she is not letting anyone to come in. Aastu and Aliya have been trying since half hour to make her open the door. So finally they give up and called Angad

"Hello"

"Jiju jaldi aao aur apni honewali biwi ki kuch karo, she is not opening the door"

"Achaa , mein aata hun, I am driving now, ok bye. I will be there in 5 mints"

"Bye jiju" Aliya said relieved

Angad called Kripa

"Hi sweetheart"

"Hey Angad! kaha ho tum?"

"I am parking at ur house, toh meri hone wali biwi jii aap darwaza kyun nahin khol rahi hain?

"who Angad I want u to see me first" She said in a low voice

"Oh really aaj itna romantic kaise baan gayi"

"Ok Angad, now shut up, agar nahin aana hain toh maat aao, tum apne patni ke liye yeh bhi nahin kar sakte? I hate u Angad"

"Oh really, I am outside at ur room, open the door now" she opened the door and Angad was mesmerized by her beauty, she wore a green lehenga and her hair was tied up, she was looking really preety, kripa snapped her finger at his face

"Kya hua Angad"

"R u kripa" Angad asked with a confused expression

"Angad, don't joke ok"

"Tum aaj itna sundar kaise lag rahi ho?"

"Kya matlab, mein pehele achi nahin deikthi thi kya"

"Nahin toh" Angad chuckled. "I am kidding, u r lokking really beautiful" He moved close to her and brought his face really close to hers

"Kya kar rahe ho Angad, koi ajayega, abhi jaoo pls" Kripa begged

"Nahin jaa, I am not leaving without at least a hug, u r the one who called me at first place" Angad said romantically

"Ok baba, she quickly hugged him "Go now"

"Aise nahin, thodi aur pyar se karo, aise, he moved closer to her and hugged her really tight. "aab mein chalta hoon" when he turned he saw aliya standing there with opened eyes

"ALIYA" botht Angad and kripa said in unison horrified .

"Oops, sorry lovebirdsm I am leaving, sorry for disturbing u guys" She giggled and left

"Teri toh dekhna" Kripa shouted after her

"Rehene do naa kripa, tum daar kyun rahi ho, honewali biwi ho meri, itna hq toh banta hain naa mujse"

"Aur kya kya haq banta hain aapko" Kripa asked teasingly

"Tumhe chune ka haq, touch karne ki haq, tumhe pyar karneki haq, kiss karne ki haq" he moved closer again

Kripa went crimson "Baas itna kafi hain Angad" aab jaoo mama bula rahi hain mujse"

"Acha bye love u kripa" and he left

"I love u too Angad, uffo kya kya soch rahi hoon mein" she smiled to herself and went downstairs to meet her mom

PS: this is for today, I may not continue tomorrow. hope u guys like this part and leave comments 😉

Bluejassmine thumbnail

Originally posted by: griffinmonster

no rrobs post it yaar lets see it i am sure we all will like it and how were my 2 parts 😆 just joking

post soon bye

ther u go, i posted a part, hope u like it and leve comments . the first 2 parts were really good. waise wht's ur name. i am sure it's not griffinmonster😆

Luv u loads
Anamika