Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bluejassmine thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 18 years ago
Angad just entered the house and stopped by his mom, his mom standing at the doorway with a puja ki thali, they took aashirwaad from her, and he saw kripa's preety little being shoved into red Alta and leaving a red mark in hallway. Angad heard before that the bride brings good luck to their house, he never been superstitious like his mother, but this part was quite true. Kripa she really is like his guardian angel, always brings luck to his life, maybe he feels this way because he loves her, whtatever happens but still kripa would be the most precious gift god ever given to him.   

Angad is about to go after Kripa when he got interpreted by Anjali, his younger sister

AN: Bhaiya don't u think ur forgetting something?

A: Hmm, No

AN: Bhaiya Kripa is the bride!

A: Well Angad is the groom

AN: U have to carry kripa to ur bed room, warna kripa is going with me in my room

A: Kya this is not fair

AN: Girls never fights fair , sikhlo aaaj se

A: Yeha isiliya toh u don't have any BF

AN: Yes I do, (Then she saw her parents looking at her way shocked) no I don't

A: Angad just smiled and went to kripa and took her off the floor.

They both are in the room, angad is pretending to huffing, "Kripa tum raat ko kya khati ho"

K: Kya, how mean, mein ja rahi hoon anjali ke paas

A: Kya kripa I was kidding, well u get ready for our special night (speaking with a mischievous grin where kripa went crimson) I will be right back, and he went to bathroom

K: Kripa is sitting in the bed like a bride, and wondering what lay ahead of her , right then angad came back from bathroom, looking much more fresher. He came and sat next to kripa and took her hands, moving his finger into it like he is reading the lines

K: Angad kya dekh rahe ho?

A: Tumahre mehendi, kehete hi ki dulhan ki mehendi mein uski husband ki pyar dikhta hain, mein apna pyar dhkehne ki koshis kar raha hoon, I know kripa we both had horrible past per kya hamare pyar ki liya kya tum woh sab hamesha ke liya bulha sakti ho?

Kripa didn't say anything she just hugged him tightly, wishing to be with him till rest of her life, and Angad took it from there, kissing her eyes first which was so teary today he couldn't bring himself to look at her, then drawing her lips into him, and the night became passionate.

PS: sorry for updating late, my sis is sick, and we are moving to a new place, so everything is quite bizzare right now. well i hope u liked this part and yaa i suck at romantic part. pls leave comments, if u want me to update soon.

Edited by DASA - 18 years ago
griffy.fz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
😳 😳 😳 i am blushinggggggggggggggggggg'
aweesome 👏
Bluejassmine thumbnail

Originally posted by: griffinmonster

😳 😳 😳 i am blushinggggggggggggggggggg'
aweesome 👏

oh ur back jannu, hope u feel better now and thnks chalo kripa didn't blush but u did😉

shahidlover24 thumbnail
Awesum job on that part! 👏 ....
metoyou thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
lovely fanfic yaar! this is soooo good. 👏
i really enjoy it, and such cute moments between the 2 lovebirds 😉

keep it up..cont soon plz

Narges
Bluejassmine thumbnail
Misthi is sitting on her bed looking at the floor and emptiness that's took over her mind, why is tat some people effect ur life so much that u find it's hard to breath. Life is beautiful but why it's so ruthless for her, why is every miserable things have to be passed from her. She was so close to Angad and right now she feels like a stranger to him. Anita's word, how can Anita say that? She is Angad's Sister well step sister, no she can't break Angad's marriage because of her own happiness, just then her cell phone rang and she sighed when she heard her mom's voice.

Damini: Hey Misthi, beta I am sorry for troubling you, so late night, I was just wondering I didn't give anything to Angad and Kripa yet, would it be nice if I give them honeymoon tickets to place wherever they want to go? Do you thing they will mind?

Misthi: (Oh god mama Aapko is duniya serf mein mili thi advice service ke liya).No mama I don't think they will mind, it will more nicer if you ask Naina Aunty first, well I am really sorry to tell all this but I am not really fit to think anything right now. Can we please discuss this tomorrow?

Damini: Sure beta, I am sorry for disturbing u so late night, take a good night's sleep, sleep tight all right. Love u beta.

Misthi: Love u too.

Bright morning sunshine filled the newlywed's couple's room, Kripa who is been trying to get up without disturbing Angad. Angad looked so adorable; this is the first time she has seen him sleeping, near to her, his warm breath leaving tingles thorough her whole body. She check the clock, well it was only 5:30, nobody in his right mind will get up this early anyway, just half hour more, then she will get up. She finally closed her eyes, moving close to Angad and fall in sleep.

Ps: sorry i couldn't reply to all comments, i will do it soon. thnks to all of u for reading my fanfic. lov yaa all.

griffy.fz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
this FF IS JUST aweosome i love it 👏
shahidlover24 thumbnail
Awesome job on the last part! 👏
amneetkaur_24 thumbnail
Great part! It was cute! Cont soon!
Bluejassmine thumbnail

Originally posted by: me2you

lovely fanfic yaar! this is soooo good. 👏
i really enjoy it, and such cute moments between the 2 lovebirds 😉

keep it up..cont soon plz

Narges

thnks jaan for liking it, it feels good to learns that ur work is being apriciated, i will continue try to make it more enjoyable for u guys😳