Users

Frequent Posters

karismic_angel thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
tht was great!! cont soon if poss
Bluejassmine thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
i am sorry but i won't be able to cont for 2 days because of some family problem, I am sorru guys 😭
Bluejassmine thumbnail
The special marriage Part

Angad and Kripa driving back to Kripa home, Kripa is asleep in car when angad is driving. They have reached the house. Mesmerized by Kripa's beauty he kept looking at Kripa rather then telling her to get off. Suddenly Kripa woke up finding herself looked by Angad

K: Angad kya hua/ aise kya dekh rahe ho?

A: Apni hone wali biwi ko, u look like a little doll

K: ur a goner, RomeaoπŸ˜†, let me get off.

A: pehele ek kiss chayee, uske baad u can go

Angald held her wrist and draw his face close to Kripa, Kripa closed her eyes and when he ablout to kiss her she broke off, quickly opened the door and ran.

K: In ur dreams loser.

Angad just smiled sheepishly

It's 7 , Kripa is in her room getting ready. Aliya and Anjali offered to help and did most of her mehendi. She is alone in her room now, look like a littlle angel in red lehenga that melted in her flawless skin. She was happy till now thinking that she will be with Angad and will start a new house full of responsibilities. Just like her mom, she is going to have a husband to take care of, fulfilling everyone's wishes trying to make him happy, looking for kid's happiness, thinking of others before herself. And She is scared to death she won't be able to be like her mom, nobody is going to be there for her to show her the right path and worst of all she have to leave everyone she loves, adored, spend her most of the life with. Everyday her mom wake her up, now from tomorrow she won't be there for her. The marriage she wished for till now became a pain. Just then she heard a sound yaa knocking she quickly went to open the door. Aliya and anjali took her to mandip, and make her sit beside Angad, pandit started to say the mantras, and then Angad squeezed her hand making her face the reality. She felt guilty for thinking about herself only, looked at her mom, even though her eyes are bloodshot still there was a happiness in them that is only for her, then she looked at Angad, concerned that's what describing him most, she finally found her courage to take the step with Angad, take the 7 rounds and the vows to spend her lifetime with him.

Promo: Suhag raaat πŸ˜‰

Ps: I am sorry for continuing so late, I was busy and didn't really know what to write. I hope this made a little sense. Hope u all enjoyed the part and pls leave comment if u liked this part at all.

Edited by DASA - 18 years ago
cute_angle92 thumbnail
It was great
Cute Angle πŸ˜›
angadlover<3 thumbnail
heyyy!!..long time since u updated a part!!..the part was brillant!!....plzzzzz cotninue early this time!!..i cant wait to read more!!..
shahidlover24 thumbnail
ahaha...i've been a silent reader so far!.....Keep up the awesum work! πŸ‘
Bluejassmine thumbnail

Originally posted by: cute_angle92

It was great
Cute Angle πŸ˜›

thank u, i tried to explain the feelings of a bride😳

Bluejassmine thumbnail

Originally posted by: angadlover<3

heyyy!!..long time since u updated a part!!..the part was brillant!!....plzzzzz cotninue early this time!!..i cant wait to read more!!..

thnks sorry for updating late, i just couldn't come up with the right words. i will try to continue early this timeπŸ˜‰

Bluejassmine thumbnail

Originally posted by: shahidlover24

ahaha...i've been a silent reader so far!.....Keep up the awesum work! πŸ‘

well i finally made u post kyun,πŸ˜† thanks for leaving comment, it means a lot to me

insia12 thumbnail
Lovley part!!!!!just caught up!!

Iqra