Wah wah Ramji...loji ek badi wali jhappi

Posted: 12 years ago

Ram has truly lived up to his name by showing implicit trust in his wife and in my eyes has taken "vishwaroop" - larger than life image😳, no pun intended😆.  Uske liye ek  badi wali Jhappi🤗 for my fatty, he totally deserved one but somehow nobody thought it appropriate, na biwi na dost😕. (thanks to the body doubles🤢 I guess this was not possible even between Viks and Ram)

I say vishwaroop because even Bhagwan Ram had to make Sita undergo agnipariksha,  samaj ke liye hi sahi par unko aisa karna pada, par apna Golu Ram😛 ne gunegar ko thappad se jawab diya,👏 👏👏 the sound of which resonated throughout the room like a warning to anybody😡 who may harbor such thoughts of maligning his wife.  👍🏼

Take a bow Mr.Kapoor, tussi great ho!⭐️⭐️

No wonder Pips was left so emotional 😳 with the ever so apt BG

"Mere sukh dukh mein rehte ho tum banke humsaaya 

Tere apnepan ke aage maine bhi sar jhukaya  
Bade Acche Lagte Hain      
Saath tera yeh dilase humdardi aur tum"😳😳😳😳😳

Excellent performances by Ram and Sakshi 👏and the effect would have been even better if they had managed to avoid body doubles at least for this episode.

Coming to the PriAm scene that followed☺️, now Priya has laid the strongest foundation for their marriage ' trust. Pyar ab door nahi😳 because trust is the basis for love, understanding, compatibility and everything else.

Now lets hope we have some action too 😳in Australia.🤣

Oh before i forget, last heard of: Ashwin roaming the streets weeping "Pyar se dar nahi lagta hai saab, par😲 hai Ram thappad se lagtha hai"🤣

Edited by chithoo - 12 years ago
wow chithoo wonderful post👏👏
agree with u
the last line aswin ke bare me  😃😃 
Edited by saisamanvi - 12 years ago
Originally posted by saisamanvi

wow chithoo wonderful post👏👏
agree with u
the last line aswin ke bare me  😃😃 
thanks Manvi 😛 
the last line😆😆😆 i hope sonakshi sinha doesn't mind my using her famous line (though twisted) for such a creep😆😆.
LOL..ur last line just cracked me up🤣🤣🤣
but yeah..Ram surely is a vishwaroop as u said...even lord Ram had Sita go through agni pariksha to prove herself...but our Golu Ram trusts Priya so much despite chanting that their marriage is nothing but a compromise😉
Originally posted by ash91

LOL..ur last line just cracked me up🤣🤣🤣
but yeah..Ram surely is a vishwaroop as u said...even lord Ram had Sita go through agni pariksha to prove herself...but our Golu Ram trusts Priya so much despite chanting that their marriage is nothing but a compromise😉
thank you Ash 😛 for liking my punch line😆😆
you are bang on about the "so called compromise" marriage chant that both of them keep ranting who are they trying to fool😕 probably themselves because of their big fat egos😆😆😆 as Viks rightly pointed out he didn't even trust his friend of 20 years and needed saboot but had complete faith in "his biwi"😳😳😳...hai hai yeh pyar nahi toh aur kya😛 he didn't even call her Priya but with full adhikar meri biwi bola😳.
Ram definitely deserved a Jhappi that too from Priya.i know because of BDs it was not possible.
Originally posted by SriB

Ram definitely deserved a Jhappi that too from Priya.i know because of BDs it was not possible.
Sri, i too felt that Pips should have given him a big hug😳 that is why i created this thread so all of us could😆😆😆 as he truly deserved one.

Haan if not for body doubles we could have seen a warm hug atleast between Ram and Viks, would have made the scene even better.
wow  wonderful post👏👏
[QUOTE=asma11]wow  wonderful post👏👏 [/QUOTE
thanks Asma and i guess my wish has been fulfilled😳 just watching Pips giving a jhappi to golu in Australia (courtesy SBS)
Viji welcome back from vacation...Lovely post..

Yes Ram ko ek bada jappi dena hai..Chipakne walah, polar bear hug..Woh Pipu karengi, Sydney mein zaroor..

Abhi  kuch baat saaf horaha hai..trust, companionship. Baad mein compatability aur pyar hoga..

Yep the BG music lyrics were spot on and said all those feelings Priya was undergoing..

Does Ashwin even have the energy to fear about Ram, I thought Ram's slap would have numbed and rendered him senseless..

Chalo hum bhi bags pack karke, Australia jathe hain..
HM mein kya hoga? kya hona chahiye?
 Un sab ke baren mein Gollu aur Pippu ko Vatsyayana's Sutra ki, ek bada volume chahiye..Khon dega?